Tons of Books FS: Native American, Feng-Shui, Cookbooks, Novels, etc. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 05-10-2005, 08:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have a bunch of books I would like to sell. Prices depend on how many books you want to get - I'll ship Media Mail (to the US). They are all in Great Shape. PM me or respond if you are interested and let me know the zip to ship to so I can send you a ppd price.

Thanks!

The Taliban's War on Women: The Health and HUman Rights Crisis in Afghanistan (Physicians for Human Rights)

The Elements of Feng-Shui (Man-Ho Kwok with Joanne O'Brien)

The Sacred: Ways of Knowledge, Sources of Life (Peggy Beck, Anna Lee Walters, Nia Francisco)

Herland: A Lost Utopia Novel (Charlotte Perkins Gilman)

Prescription for Nutritional Healing: A practical a-to-z reference to drug-free remedies using vitamins, minerals, herbs, and food supplements (Balch and Balch)

First Foods Made Fun: Delicious and Healthy Fun foods for Babies and Toddlers (Miriam Stoppard)

Colder Than Ice (Maggie Shayne)

Megan Davidson, Labor & Postpartum Doula, Breastfeeding Counselor, Anthropologist, Mom to August (9) and Clay (4), Partner to Shawn.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 05-10-2005, 11:32 PM - Thread Starter

WOW, I sold a huge pile of them in minutes so I have editted out all the books no longer available.

Thanks

Megan Davidson, Labor & Postpartum Doula, Breastfeeding Counselor, Anthropologist, Mom to August (9) and Clay (4), Partner to Shawn.

#3 of 3 Old 05-11-2005, 09:47 PM - Thread Starter

bump

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page