Mothering Forum banner

Books FS! NCSS, yoga, pilates, parenting, vax, Christian parenting, more! *REDUCED*

697 views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  Boadicea 
#1 ·
I have a ton of books for sale! All are ppd (Media Mail). All are the mass market paperbacks, unless described otherwise in the individual description. Some are in new condition, some not so much ... detailed info is listed with each book description. I accept all forms of PayPal. PM me or post here with interest.

*The No Cry Sleep Solution by Elizabeth Pantley in like new condition. (I looked through it, but Gemma was too old for most of the recs. by the time I got it, so it is pretty much perfect.) $10ppd

* What Price Vaccinations? by Simone Delarue in like new condition. (I have two copies, never even read this one.) $13pp

* The Pregnancy Book: Month-by-Month, Everything You Need to Know From America's Baby Experts by William Sears, M.D. and Martha Sears R.N. in good condition. Okay, well, the cover and the first page were ripped in half by DS and taped back together by me, but it is in otherwise very good condition. $6ppd

* The Baby Book: Everything You Need to Know About Your Baby From Birth to Age Two by William Sears, M.D. and Martha Sears, R.N. in very good to excellent condition. (A bit of shelf wear on the cover, but otherwise great condition!
) $7ppd

* What to Expect When You're Expecting by Eisenberg, Murkoff and Hathaway in good condition (some kid damage to the cover). $5ppd

* What to Eat When You're Expecting by Eisenberg, Murkoff and Hathaway in excellent condition. $4ppd

* What to Expect the First Year by Eisenberg, Murkoff and Hathaway in excellent condition. $6ppd

* What to Expect the Toddler Years by Eisenberg, Murkoff and Hathaway in excellent condition. $6ppd

* A Father For All Seasons by Bob Welch in like new condition. $7ppd

* Facing Every Mom's Ferars: A Survival Guide to Balancing Fear with Courage by Allie Pleiter (from the Hearts at Home Workshop Series) in excellent condition. (Skimmed once.) $9ppd

* Creating the Moms Group You've Been Looking For: Your How-To Manual for Connecting with Other Moms by Jill Savage (from the Hearts at Home Series) in like new condition. $9ppd

* Raising Great Kids: A Comprehensive Guide to Parenting with Grace and Truth by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend in like new condition. $9ppd

* Raising Great Kids: A Comprehensive Guide to Parenting with Truth and Grace Workbook for Parents of Preschoolers (Ages 0-5) by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend in like new condition. (This is the workbook that goes with the above book. There are several different workbooks geared towards different age ranges, and this is the one for parents of preschoolers, as the title implies. :LOL) $6ppd

* Dr. Judith Orloff's Guide to Intuitive Healing: Five Steps to Physical, Emotional and Sexual Wellness by Dr. Judith Orloff
in very good condition. Hardcover -- the book is in perfect condition, but the dust jacket is a bit beat up. $9ppd

* The Healing Path of Yoga: Time Honored Wisdom and Scientifically Proven Methods that Alleviate Stress, Open Your Heart and Enrich Your Life by Nischala Joy Devi in very good to excellent condition. (The cover was marked on by my DD and the cover and first few pages are the slightest bit dog eared on one corner, but the book is in otherwise perfect condition.) $9ppd

*The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Pilates Method by Karon Karter in like new condition. $9ppd

*The Complete Idiot's Guide to Amazing Sex
by Sari Locker in like new condition. $9ppd (Can I even list this one without getting a reprimand?!? It has the word "sex" in the title! :LOL)

I have some more to list in the coming days, but I'll start with these. Let me know if you see something you really want but don't like the price -- we can negotiate!

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.