Make an offer-AngelPack MT and sling eeze ring sling for sale - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 12-04-2005, 04:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/phishm.../ph//my_photos

$50ppd obo for the AngelPack MT-Purchased for around $75 from attachedtobaby.com (I think that's the right site) and used it about 5x around our house, and it has been sitting ever since.

$20ppd obo for the sling eeze. I bought it in very good used condition off another mama and could never use it b/c it is huge on me. It is the extra long size, fully padded (meaning shoulder and both leg rails).

I don't have better or more pictures and can't get anymore taken b/c my digi cam is dead. These are the pics I already had saved online. I am not looking for trades at this time. I accept all paypal, cash, checks, and money orders. I do not accept E-checks from paypal, though.

Thanks!
#2 of 4 Old 12-05-2005, 12:33 PM - Thread Starter

:d
#3 of 4 Old 12-07-2005, 11:52 AM - Thread Starter

You won't insult me w/a low offer!
#4 of 4 Old 12-07-2005, 03:49 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
hi there...

that angelpack is beautiful...

if you don't get any offers would you consider donating it??? i'm helping a friend who lost much in katrina and moved back home with her little girls to stay with her parents...her dh is still down there helping friends out who helped them when they first moved there..i always wanted her to move home but not like this...she is due with their third child in january and all her carriers but the old snugli were lost in Biloxi. I have sewn her a pouch for the new baby but would love for her to have a MT but I"m not handy enough for those (havne't been able to make one right yet) so she could carry the older girly on her back and later use it for this new baby.....

Just let me know...and we can go from there.....I know they are pricey so I will understand if you can't....I just don't have alot of extra right now to spend on one for her..although I do have a bit....but this is the prettiest one I've come across in some time and it would be very well loved and then passed on when the time came to another mamma who needed something pretty to brighten the day....

Thanks for reading this......have a wonderful day...

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page