Mothering Forum banner

decluttering sale, stuff added

547 views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  justmama 
#1 ·
I have a bunch of stuff that I'll be listing so feel free to make offers. I get very frustrated during the holiday season with all the clutter and excess and need to simplify. My girls have outgrown these things or don't use them anymore and they are just in my way. Take this stuff off my hands. Please check back in the next day or so while I dig through closets and take pics of things. So please PM me and make offers. Thanks!

Album at: http://photos.yahoo.com/faerybugmady There are two for sale albums right now.

Also, I have a bunch of size large maternity clothing in excellent shape and a few mediums too. Most are motherhood maternity. PM me with any interest. I have capris and also jeans and long-sleeve shirts and sweaters for winter. I was going to keep them but I don't think I'll be having another anytime soon unfortunately.

Thanks for looking!

Meg

#2 ·
What are you asking for the doll and the sz4 Gap pants?

#10 ·
The doll with the clothing included I'd like $60ppd for since it's barely been used and is in the same condition it was when we took it out of the box. My mother bought Mady a boy and girl waldorf doll for her birthday so this one never really got played with. Poor baby deserves a child to love her/him! I'm waiting for a response from the first person interested so I don't know if it's sold yet.

Meg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.