BRAND NEW breast pads, Maya Wrap, Moby Wrap, Body stuff etc - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-31-2007, 03:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm decluttering my life right now so I have a bunch of stuff for sale.

...all these items are BRAND NEW and have been stored in a sealed container. I do have 2 cats, however, everything has been kept away from them and again, sealed. I will list a description, a retail price that I paid and a price I am selling the item for. This will be on a first come, first served basis so the items will be sold to the first person that emails and PAYS. I will be accepting funded and credit card paypal ONLY. Funded paypal can be sent to [email protected] and credit card paypal can be sent to [email protected]. PLEASE email me before you send paypal to make sure that the item you want to purchase isn't pending! If you send credit card paypal, please include 2.9% plus 30 cents to cover paypal fees. Items will be shipped flat rate only. I can tell you before you pay what shipping prices will be based on what size USPS box it will fit in. If you are local, I would be happy to arrange pickup/drop off! PLEASE email me if you have any questions!

* 1 pair of Mother of Eden Stay Dry Breast Pads Regular - Retail: $5.00
SALE price: $3.00
* Qty. 1 Maya Wrap Ring Sling with DVD included Color #65 Size Medium (fabric swatch can be seen here: http://www.mayawrap.com/viewItem.asp...esc=&Search=N# ) Retail: $49.95 SALE price: $40.00
* Qty. 1 Moby Wrap Sling Color: Natural (fabric swatch can be seen here: http://www.mobywrap.com/information.php ) - this is out of the original packaging because I tried this on. Retail: $35.00 SALE price: $29.00
* 1 pair LANA Danish Wool Nursing Pads size small - Retail: $14.99
SALE price: $11.00
* 1 set Mother of Eden Comfort Cloth Pads (1 each of Regular, Super and Overnight Absorbancy) - Retail: $22.00 SALE price: $15.00
* Qty. 1 HABA Kringelring Retail: $8.00 SALE price: $6.00

These are awesome but I bought WAY too many!
* Qty. 1 NFB Organic Cinnamon Spice Soap - Retail: $6.75 SALE price: $4.00
* Qty. 1 NFB Organic Oatmeal Love Soap - Retail: $6.75 SALE price: $4.00
* Qty. 1 20 oz. NFB Chocolate Marzipan Organic Sugar Scrub - Retail: $19.00 SALE price: $13.00
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2007, 10:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I PM'd ya

User Tag List