FS:Gentle Birth Choices VHS, books, more! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 02-24-2007, 07:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I really need PayPal! : please post here or PM me with interest. Thanks!
Prices include shipping in the 48 states. Books/movies will be media mail.
I don’t have a digital camera right now, so I don’t have pictures. Sorry I tried to describe everything in detail, but if you have any questions, please let me know!

Bambi- special edition, platinum edition 2-disc set. BRAND-NEW, still sealed (giftable!) $15 ppd.

Gentle Birth Choices VHS $22 ppd (video & clamshell in new condition) I paid $30 for this through Amazon.

Talking to Heaven by James VanPraagh (the psychic that works with the TV show Ghost Whisperer with Jennifer Love Hewitt)- paperback book $4 ppd

The Everything Start Your Own Business Book by Rich Mintzer. I bought this brand-new. I don’t see any marks in the text, but there is a pinkish discoloration in the bottom corner of the front & back covers (water mark, maybe?). Very handy if you’re thinking about starting any kind of business. Big book. $6 ppd

Bob the Builder toddler quilt. This was made by a WAHM and it’s really cute. We never used it, so it’s in like-new condition. One side is solid navy blue and the other side has panels of Bob. $12 ppd

Will be adding more shortly.. Thanks
Feel free to make offers

~e, wife to my sweet T , mama to my turtleman (12) , sunshine (9 ), and monkey (6)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page