FS: Homemade CB, Homemade Covers, kissaluvs sz 1, southern snug, doublers, hempJersey - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 06-30-2003, 11:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
All of this must go so please make an offer. I don't have pictures up on a site yet, but can send pictures through email if requested. Prices don't include shipping, but I'll ship just as cheaply as I possibly can and only ask for actual shipping.

5 Kissaluvs Size 1 - First Quality- Excellent Condition - Worn about three months. All cotton fleece. The fleece isn't cloud soft anymore, but it's also not scratchy. All have some stains but nothing major that a couple of days in the sun wouldn't take care of. $6.85 each

1 Kissaluvs Size 1 Second Quality - THis one has tighter elastic so fits a smaller size range. Slight staining. It's all fleece, but the fleecey has worn away so it's more like a soft knit terry than a fleece. $5

1 Kissaluv Size 1 - Combo - The elstic isn't as strong in this one, but that was never a problem for us. Slight Staining. Older Tag - $5

Size 1 Kissaluv First Quality Combo - Some stains (nothing major) but other than that, excellent condition. $6.85

Medium PUL and Print Cover - Side snap- made by me. Flowery summer print with soft foldover elastic. Has a light stain on front. Fits approxmiatly 10-20lbs. This has some extra snaps on it that are a little annoying.. they were for the purpose of testing a snap in "diaper" of sorts that didn't work out. This cover still is very useful and cute for someone who needs covers. Price reflects imperfections $1.75

Orange woven print and PUL side snap cover with gussetts. This fits about 12-24lbs or so and has soft foldover elastic. NO stains.. great condition $5

Pink Batik cover - new, never wasked or worn, side snap medium.. fits about 12-22lbs. Foldover elastic. has gussetts. $4.50

Baby Pink PUL side snap cover with foldover elastic. This is a very sweet and soft cover. It has a high rise so would be great for a thin toddler. Fits about 16-26lbs or so but would be best, again, for a skinnier baby. Thighs go up to about 12 inches and waist to about 22 inches Very lightweight and trim. Has some light food staining up front .. I haven't tried to sun yet. $4.00

Hemp Cuddlebuns -- This diaper was made by me as a night diaper for my daughter. The body of the diaper is two layers hemp-cotton knit terry with a sewn in soaker of *I think* two layers hemp fleece and one layer hemp knit terry. The snap in soker is a trifold that makes six layers hemp knit terry when folded and has microfleece on it. It's a very absorbent diaper and is still pretty soft. It worked great for awhile, but my daughter pees an outrageous amount at night now (now we use a diaper with 11 layers hemp fleece and 6-12 layers of hemp jersey.. it's nuts!) There is some staining on the soaker, but I've not tried to sun it yet. Great diaper but made while I learned to use my serger, snap press... etc.. so it's definitly not perfect. $6

Souther Snuggler AIO - This was only used a couple of months before my baby outgrew it. It's a medium, but runs smaller than the label says. It's white 200wt fleece outer and carters "firsts" green knit inner. Pretty trim, fleece looks like fleece does after washing, some stains (again.. I haven't tried to sun) Asking $6

Darling Diapers -- This is a diaper I made from my older pattern that's in between a medium and a large. Probably fits 14-28lbs is my best guess. It's side snapping. It's also an older "style" because the body is very thin consisting of only a knit outer (a girlish pink yellow and lime summer print) and a velour inner (lime green).. while our newer style has a layer of somethng heavier such as hemp fleece or sherpa in the body. There's NOTHING wrong with this diaper and it' brand new, I just don't want to sell it in the store because it's different than what I currently sell. $8.00

Small Ragedy ANN and ANDY side snap cover with gussetts.. made by me, new, unwashed and unworn. runs small through the waist and thighs with a 14-15 inch rise. $6

2 Cuddlebuns made by me. These are WELL LOVED. The sewing isn't perfect (I was just learning with my serger and snap press) and they've been worn for quite some time, but they are completely funcitonal and would be a great diaper for someone who needs/wants fitteds without spending a ton of money. THe first one has a kitten print jersey outer with hot pink snaps and lavender velour inside with a sewn in soaker of two layers hemp terry (17oz). The snap in doubler has fleece on top is is probably 2 layers sherpa 2 layers hemp jersey (I can't remember for sure). The next has a moneky knit outer with purple velour inside and a sewn in soaker of three layers hemp-fleece and a snap in fleece topped soaker of two layers of sherpa. (I think) $3 each.

I have a set of three doubler/stuffers.. all WELL USED. One is six layers hemp jersey, the other two are five layers hemp jersey with a print on top and velour on bottom.. girl colors. $2.50 for the set.

Hemp Jersey - I have ten yards to sell- unwashed - $5/yard

My email is amber@darlingdiapers.com
I accept funded or checking account paypal, c2it, or timely money orders.

If you want the ENTIRE diaper (not including the hemp fabric)lot, I'll sell for $95 ppd.

Thanks!

Can trade for
Large Aristocrat
Medium Bummis Frot Print Wrap
Chumbas Super Trim size large (made by Edie only)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page