Mothering Forum banner

Children's Clothes, some never worn, great prices! Children's Place, Hartstrings, mo

337 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  fluttermama 
#1 ·
Sorry, my photo card got lost so I have no pics of these.
But I will describe as close as I can.

mary and Kate Pink Paisley skirt (CUTE!) size 4/5 excellent condition $6 shipped

The Children's Place corduroy pink skirt size 6X/7 normal wash wear, still has lots of use $6 shipped

Hartstrings beautiful never worn pants size 5, elastic in the back, cute, cute, cute, tan/brown (looks like wool but is 100% acrylic) flare pants. Warm and adorable. $9 shipped

The Children's Place stretch velvet deep red long skirt and shirt outfit with pretty white "diamonds" near neck and a ruffled, soft neckline and sleeves. Beautiful for holidays or winter. Size 6X/7 never worn $9 shipped

California Concepts burgundy velvet dress with embroidered flower and soft fur on edge of sleeve. Beautiful for fall/winter size M (probably 7/8) excellent condition $6 shipped

Cherokee Green flowered apron dress/shirt corduroy size M, large pocket in front, crunchy looking and adorable. Can be worn as dress for maybe size 5/6 and then as shirt for 6X/7/8. Really cute. $7 shipped (normal wash wear, good condition, straps need ironed)

The Children's Place tie dye cotton sundress says "Island Cutie" in sparkly letters on the front. Size 6, good condition except for a few stains on the back that are not too noticeable with the tie dye. Great beach/play dress, adorable! $5 shipped

Handmade dress from Mimsy Designs. 100% cotton red with pink hearts and pink ribbons that tie on each side or you can pull them to tie in the back. One shoulder needs sewed as the original stitches came out. A stain on the front (fades into the red, not noticeable unless you are really looking). I love Mimsy dresses b/c they grow with the child and last for a long time. Can be worn all seasons with a shirt/sweater over or under. $8 shipped size 6X Sweet, sweet dress.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.