FSOT ~ Hanna, LeapFrog, Wooden Toys, Waldorf, Natural Living, Harry Potter ++ - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 08-01-2007, 08:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

TOYS

DK Dorling Kindersley Wooden Toy Puzzle - $4.50
puzzle with eight lift out pieces. Each piece has a photo of the puzzle piece under the piece and then has a saying like "hug the bear" under the bear and "bounce the ball" under the ball. It is in very good, gently played with condition.

Camping Out - A Shawow Story - $4.50
a unique shadow-casting book! Use the flashlight and watch the images come to life. Camping Out A Shadow Story includes a flashlight for kids to shine on the beautiful die-cut pages. Create incredible shadows that enhance the classic tale about three boys and their backyard camping adventure which turns into an evening of mystery. Description from this link:

http://www.creativekidstuff.com/camping-out.html

Lot of DK, Usborne & Tommie DePaola books - Retailed for almost $40. asking $9.00
Tommie's Little Book of Poems Board Book (Tommie DePaola), Tommie's Little Book of Fairy Tales (Tommie DePaola) DK Copycat Animals Board Book, Usborne Baby Board Books Animals, DK Good Morning Baby's World Board Book, Usborne What's Happening At the Zoo.

Fisher Price Imaginext T-Rex Dinosaur Lot $9.00
Includes a Fisher Price Imaginext T-Rex that has sounds. Also includes the accessories that came with him...the catapult, 2 stones for the catapult, cave man figure, prehistoric scorpion and dinosaur bones. Also includes a large dinosaur egg that can be cracked open so that the smaller dinosaurs can go inside. It also includes three other smaller dinosaurs, one made by Playskool. I'm not sure what type of dinos these are as I'm not to "up" on dino identification, lol.

Baby Doll Blanket - $3.00
This is either crocheted or knitted. I have no idea which, lol. It measures 26" x 22"

Wooden Musical Instruments - $6.00
Wooden train whistle, 2 wooden maracas and a wooden tambourine shaker.

Melissa & Doug Wooden farm/zoo Slide 'n Seek - $10.00 (retailed for $24.00)
This is an awesome maze/puzzle for toddlers and pre-schoolers. The pieces can't get lost! One one side are ten farm animals. Then there are ten baby farm animal pegs. You slide the peg into the slot to match it to its mommy. The back is the same except that it is zoo animals istead of farm animals. Weighs 3.5 lbs so keep that in mind for shipping.

Brio Gardening or Tool Belt - $1.50
Like this one but the accessories are not included
http://www.castlemerebooks.com/WebStore/Brio_Belt.html

Wooden railway arch bridge with wooden track - $2.00
It measures 6.5" long and is in great shape. It is compatable with all Thomas wooden sets and any other wooden railway set.

MISC

Ceramic light switch cover with airplane - $1.00
It is blue with a black and white checked trim and features an airplane at the bottom.

Wilton 12 piece Dessert Fondue Set - New in Box - $6.00
Comes with 4 color coded fondue forks, ceramic fondue bowl, 5 tealight candles, candle holder, fondue stand and box. Keeps chocolate, cheese or other dondue sauces warm for dipping.

Seventh Generation Automatic Liquid Dishwashing Gel - New - $3.00
This just doesn't work with my water. I bought several bottles and went through a couple while trying it. This one is new. Here is a link.

http://www.seventhgeneration.com/our..._dish_gel.html

Harry Potter Hardcover Hogwarts Journal - New - $6.00
Link to Barnes & Noble book description:
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...=9780439236539

Carter's Doggie Bath Mitt/Puppet - New - $2.00
Actual Carter's brand, not the "Child of Mine" from Wal-Mart. 100% cotton.

L.L. Bean Briefcase Bag / Diaper Bag / Laptop Bag - $15.00 (retailed for $50.00)
It had a monogram on it, which I removed without damaging the bag. The outline can faintly be seen but would probalby disappear with a day out in the sun or maybe even a good scrubbing to get the fibers all going the same way again. At the very least, a really groovy patch could be ironed on. It measures 18" long by 13" tall and has a shoulder strap along with two hand carrying straps. It is navy blue fabric with brown leather accents. It has tons of storage space inside and many different compartments. It would make an awesome diaper bag for those who don't like "baby looking" diaper bags. It would also make a great briefcase (I think this was its original use). It woudl also hold most laptop computers.

Singer Scrap Vac - $3.00
This is a small battery operated vacuum that will vacuum up all of the thread and small scraps that seem to get all over your sewing table. It is new without the box.

CLOTHING & SHOES

2 Laura Ashley Headbands - $5.00
They are both made with soft, velvety fabric and measure 16.6" from end to end. One is a soft brown color and the other a maroon color. They are both in great shape. The each have a tag sewn on the inside with the name Laura Ashley and say they were made in Great Britain.

Crocs Athens Black and Khaki Flip Flops Size 8 Womens - $15.00
These are in great shape. They have been worn but very gently.

TAKE ALL THREE HANNA PANTS FOR $25.00

3 Pair Hanna Andersson Capri Pants Size 140 - $10.00 each
These are all in like new condition. Size approximately 9-11 yrs old, 54-58 inches tall and/or 62-80 lbs. I think one is from the "Three Sisters" line, one from the "Ribbon Shop" line and I'm not sure about the others. I will sell them together or separately.

Vintage Hanna Andersson one piece Size 90 - $2.00
Excellent condition. Very retro.

Flapdoodles Capri Pants - Size 12 Months - New with Tags - $5.00

Boutique/Euro Biwali by Catimini Shirt - 24 Months - New with Tags - $10.00 - REDUCED TO $8.00
100% cotton. Pink with ruffle trim on sleeves. Has girl embroidered on front with attached skirt. Has a ruffle sewn down side that matches the girl's skirt.

DOLLS

Doll Handmade in Peru $5.00
11" tall.

Ralph Lauren bear ~ $4.00
He is in excellent condition. He measures 15" tall when standing. His arms and legs are movable so you can pose him standing up or sitting down. He has soft piled fur with little felt pads on his feet and hands. He has a velvety nose and dark eyes. He is wearing a red polo shirt with the Ralph Lauren polo insignia embroidered on the chest.

ISO:

~ Organic or hemp clothing for size 8 boy and size 4 girl or size 18/20 mama
~ Euro Brands in same sizes
~ Bamboo Floor Mats
~ Leather / hemp bags or purses
~ TRY ME - I love to trade and would love to see your FSOT list!

Mama to:Ben (12), Natalie (9), Zoe (5)

#2 of 6 Old 08-01-2007, 08:41 PM

"Crocs Athens Black and Khaki Flip Flops Size 8 Womens - $15.00"

Is that ppd?

Mama to a 6 year old diva, and new little man July 2011.

#3 of 6 Old 08-01-2007, 08:47 PM

I would love the camping out- shadow story
Would you wanna trade for this?
http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m...=landsend1.jpg
http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m...=landsend2.jpg
Its in Like new condition.
#4 of 6 Old 08-02-2007, 08:38 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle283 View Post
"Crocs Athens Black and Khaki Flip Flops Size 8 Womens - $15.00"

Is that ppd?
No but they are so light that they would probably ship first class. Do you want me to get you a quote?

#5 of 6 Old 08-02-2007, 10:18 AM

PM for ya!

Mama to a 6 year old diva, and new little man July 2011.

#6 of 6 Old 08-11-2007, 10:25 AM - Thread Starter

bump

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page