FS: Dressy Fall/Winter Maternity, small and medium - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 08-14-2003, 06:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have several nice maternity clothes for sale. I can e-mail pics if you are interested in anything. I also have a seprate thread w/ a few small CDing stuff, if you want to save on shipping

1) Black pant set lot: Includes 1 pr black pants by NuVenture, 60% acetate 40% rayon, 1 off white and black ls top by NuVenture, 60% acetate 40% rayon, and one black and white checked ls top by Take Nine Mat., 50/50 rayon/polyester ~ missing one button, easily replacable. All size Mediums, VGC $15 for the lot

2) Navy pant/skirt set lot: Includes 1 navy pants, 1 navy skirt, and one ls navy top, all by Motherhood, all size small, 60/40 acetate/rayon. Also includes one Navy and red check ls top by Take Nine Maternity, size Medium. VGC $20 for the lot

3) Jumper and top set: Very nice design by Oh Mamma! Includes off white matching top ss and the jumper. Very nice $6

4) Medium blue ss gingham dress. This is a casual dress, the top is t-shirt material w/ a soft muted print sewn on it. Not necessarily Maternity, but fits like a mat. Very good for the early months. Ask to see pic, it's too hard to describle :LOL Tag is faded, but it looks like a medium to me. $3

5) Black sleeveless top w/ white flowers. This has a few pills on it, but still good for around the house. Size small by OhMamma! 100% rayon. GC $2

I also have an OTSBH, in navy w/ cherries. VGC for $25 and one white nursing tank by Motherhood, new, washed buy not worn. This says size small, but it's HUGE on me, and I'm about a size 8. I'd say it fits more like a 10-12 $15

Prices don't include shipping, and check out my diaper post, too!!!
If you think my prices are too high, make an offer. I will also work w/ you on shipping if you buy a lot!

My e-mail is grich@townsqr.com ~ let me know if you'd like pics!!!

Thanks
Mandy

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page