Israel - Page 60 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1771 of 1781 Old 09-27-2011, 09:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Does anyone know if Preggie pops are sold here? I'm dying and they are the only things that saved me last time. I have contacted the supplier, but so far no answers. Please PM me as I don't check this site very often.

Thanks and Shana Tova,

Shuli

: wife to James, MoM to R babyboy.gif and D babyboy.gif  (Aug 2007) and E babygirl.gif (Nov 2009) and Y babyboy.gif (April 2012)

#1772 of 1781 Old 02-24-2012, 01:58 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuli View Post

Does anyone know if Preggie pops are sold here? I'm dying and they are the only things that saved me last time. I have contacted the supplier, but so far no answers. Please PM me as I don't check this site very often.

Thanks and Shana Tova,

Shuli

What are Preggie pops now?

#1773 of 1781 Old 07-17-2012, 02:39 AM

It has been a while since last post on this thread! 

We will be moving to Haifa in December and I would like to connect with other english or russian speaking naturally minded moms there. We have two girls 15m and  5y old who will be homeschooled this year. 

#1774 of 1781 Old 10-08-2013, 06:18 AM

oh wow, there is an Israel thread, great!  I could use some advice, can anyone give me any tips on raising newborn twins with 2 kids already here and demanding of moms attention all the time?  I am due in a couple month, totally unprepared, my husband hasnt been able to find work, and Im kind of freaking out.  Getting around has been difficult (we are in Jerusalem and walk everywhere, no car) and I have nothing for the twins for when they come, no beds, strollers, cloth diapers, clothing... nothing.  Im alone with the kids all day and dont have any friends in the area, and dont have much time to myself or to be on the computer.   If anyone has any advice or tips, I would really appreciate it.  You can write me at 4GreenBabies@hushmail.com

any advice would help, I really need to stop stressing out so much and concentrate on getting enough food for the kids and babies.  Im worried that I am not getting enough sleep and nutrition to have a healthy pregnancy this time.   I know how important good nurtition is during pregnancy, but I literally dont have 2 minutes where someone needs me or am trying to find a way to get some work.  Maybe someone knows where a muralist (interior and exterior) can get some work?  Or where the best place in Jerusalem to give birth is?  Thanks =)

#1775 of 1781 Old 01-30-2014, 05:12 AM

4greenbabies did you have your twins yet?
#1776 of 1781 Old 02-02-2014, 02:01 AM

Yes I did =)  2 healthy boys were born on dec. 28th (37 weeks pregnant), and I havent had a moment to myself since!  I knew newborns were difficult, but 2 of them!  Its been crazy =)

#1777 of 1781 Old 02-17-2014, 12:24 AM

Can anyone give me more info about Jonie the labor coach? I am considering using her for my upcoming birth, and would like to know what others' experiences were.

TIA...

#1778 of 1781 Old 08-19-2014, 03:02 AM

Does anyone from israel ever check this forum? im very alone and could use some other moms..... 4 kids ages 5, 2 and 7 month twins w/ a husband who doesnt work and does NOTHING
#1779 of 1781 Old 08-20-2014, 09:42 AM

Hi! Check out the facebook group Israeli Babies. It's great and a big help for many moms in Israel. From there, you will probably be able to find moms in your area, but just having some moms to chat with and support you on that facebook group can be a lifesaver. Let me know if that helps. If not, there are probably other ways to try to find moms in Israel to connect with. (I'm no longer in Israel, btw, but have been there with little ones in Israel and know how overwhelming it can be.) Good luck!
#1780 of 1781 Old 08-21-2014, 04:15 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi,

I live in Neve Daniel and have 4 kids - two 7 year olds an almost five year old and a 2.5 year old.

I would love to give you support - I don't have facebook - where in Jerusalem are you?

: wife to James, MoM to R babyboy.gif and D babyboy.gif  (Aug 2007) and E babygirl.gif (Nov 2009) and Y babyboy.gif (April 2012)

#1781 of 1781 Old 08-31-2014, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuli View Post
Hi,

I live in Neve Daniel and have 4 kids - two 7 year olds an almost five year old and a 2.5 year old.

I would love to give you support - I don't have facebook - where in Jerusalem are you?
Sprout: thanks for the info, I will see if my brother can sign in every once in a while and check some stuff out for me!

Shuli: Oh Great! I just saw this post, Im sorry! life has been really crazy... i see that I need to update my info, a couple months ago we moved from JLM to a bit outside Tel Aviv (pardes katz, sooooo much cheaper!) I dont use facebook either =) I wish I would have tried reaching out when I was still in Jerusalem, I was stuck pregnant with twins in a 50 sq meter tiny apartment and couldnt get down the steps to get some air. Could you email me at OurWonderfulChildren@yahoo.com? Right now I am having some little penis problems, my 2 year old is saying it really hurts down there and he is only dripping not full peeing, and we dont have a pediatrician.... thats why I am on here right now, trying to figure out whats going on with him, and I saw you replied =)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page