Moles in pregnancy - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-02-2008, 06:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know skin changes can be a big part of pregnancy. So far my belly and lower back have grown fine, pale hair (that disappeared after my older son was born, now it's back!) and I have a MOLE in my belly button! I had it last time, too. I was a little tickled to see it back again, hehe. Now that it's "popped" out, my son notices it because he plays with my belly while nursing. He points to it and goes EWWWWWW!
Anyone else get crazy changes like that?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2008, 06:56 PM

Haha I can definitely relate. I'm a very "moley" person to begin with, even more so during pregnancy. DS points to them all over and says "ball, ball, ball".

Mommy to DS1 5/07 and DS2 1/09 , wife to an awesome hubby. And someone new coming in March!
Old 12-02-2008, 08:53 PM

I developed a skin tag on my eyelid. Not sure if it will go away on its own or if I'll end up needing to have it removed. It came out of no where and I've never had one before. Lovely.

Cindy

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

Old 12-03-2008, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan Princess View Post
I developed a skin tag on my eyelid. Not sure if it will go away on its own or if I'll end up needing to have it removed. It came out of no where and I've never had one before. Lovely.
Ha ha. Me too! Luckily it's very light. I also have two weird colorless moles on my left breast. Midwife didn't think much of them.... Hopefully they'll go away because I have enough spots and moles and whatnot.

Old 12-03-2008, 09:23 PM

I am also a little "moley" but I have never gotten any extra when pg. Not that I noticed anyway.
I do have one on each breast that my dd likes to play with when she nurses. Actually all my dc did that, as a matter of fach they each had a favorite mole to play with, lol! It is so so annoying. I have considered getting them removed, but then I think that down the road when I no longer have a nursling I will look at them and have fond memories.

Mama to Zoe (8/00), Morgan : (10/01), Brooke9/06), Casey 20wks (2/08), and Riley : (2/09): She's really here!!
Old 12-03-2008, 09:34 PM

I had a very small skin tag under my eye that grew with each of my pregnancies and then would shrink after delivery. It got much larger with my second pregnancy so I had it checked and it turned out to be a Basal Cell Cancer. So if in doubt get it checked.
Old 12-06-2008, 06:05 PM

I have a skin tag by my eye, also!

I don't have any new moles, but several moles have grown darker and/or larger.

My biggest cosmetic issue are veins: my right leg is normal and my left leg looks like it was the victim of a violent attack!

User Tag List