Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 12-24-2008, 01:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hope you're all enjoying the holidays!

Merry Christmas (eve)!
Happy Hannukah!
Joyous Solstice (a couple days late, sorry!)
Happy or Merry anything else you're celebrating this year! :

Monica , DH :cop , DD (8) , DS1 (5) , DS2 (2/09) , and the pup
#2 of 4 Old 12-24-2008, 01:47 PM

Merry Christmas Eve everyone, and Happy Holidays!!!

We are experiencing a white Christmas, like much of the country I guess. I like it.

My biggest complaint right now is that the boys' matching holiday sweaters got dirty somehow (??) and I don't have any quarters left to do laundry! Don't have a car today and DH isn't getting out of work until just before we have to be at a Christmas party tonight, so I have no idea what I will do. : Ooooh I HATE not having a washer and dryer in our home!!!

I guess worse comes to worst they'll have to wear normal clothes. : Trying to be okay with that.

♥ blogger astrologer mom to three cool kiddos, and trying to figure out this divorce thing-- Blossom and Glow ♥

#3 of 4 Old 12-24-2008, 02:53 PM

LTB, what are they made of? Can you spot-clean the dirty spots in the sink and let them dry on the radiator?

We are thinking of doing a real Jewish Christmas - Chinese food and DS might even get to watch his very first movie! (Thinking that would be Curious George, unless someone has a better suggestion.)

Happy holidays, everyone!
#4 of 4 Old 12-24-2008, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citykid View Post
LTB, what are they made of? Can you spot-clean the dirty spots in the sink and let them dry on the radiator?

We are thinking of doing a real Jewish Christmas - Chinese food and DS might even get to watch his very first movie! (Thinking that would be Curious George, unless someone has a better suggestion.)

Happy holidays, everyone!
One of them I could spot clean and air dry easily, but the other one looks like someone stepped all over it with dirty boots on (which may have happened. This is a heavy cotton sweater so if I washed all that off and let it air dry it would take days, literally (I've done that before.)

Thanks for the suggestion, though! I am trying to see if someone I know who lives nearby might be able to drop off some quarters so I can use the apartment laundry room. Curious George is a fun movie-- although some parts were kind of slow/boring for a toddler. Or even a preschooler.

♥ blogger astrologer mom to three cool kiddos, and trying to figure out this divorce thing-- Blossom and Glow ♥

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page