Anyone needing breastmilk? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-15-2009, 12:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I thought I would post here before going to my tribal area or Milkshare.

I'm moving next month (FL to TX) and have a deep freezer FULL of breastmilk that needs to be donated. I don't know exactly how much because I got lazy and stopped writing the oz on the bags, just the dates and notes if I was taking anything special (GV, etc.).

I'm healthy, non-smoker, take prenatals (usually), and 10mg paxil once daily. If you do the research--very little is passed to breastmilk, but please look in to it if you're interested. I would be happy to provide results of the bloodwork done during my pregnancy.

I can meet up to deliver in Miami, FL or ship if you make the arrangements and handle expenses. I don't know how to ship it...but I'm sure there's a standard method out there. Please let me know if you're interested. I only have about a month to get rid of it!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2009, 12:33 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by justKate View Post
I thought I would post here before going to my tribal area or Milkshare.

I'm moving next month (FL to TX) and have a deep freezer FULL of breastmilk that needs to be donated. I don't know exactly how much because I got lazy and stopped writing the oz on the bags, just the dates and notes if I was taking anything special (GV, etc.).

I'm healthy, non-smoker, take prenatals (usually), and 10mg paxil once daily. If you do the research--very little is passed to breastmilk, but please look in to it if you're interested. I would be happy to provide results of the bloodwork done during my pregnancy.

I can meet up to deliver in Miami, FL or ship if you make the arrangements and handle expenses. I don't know how to ship it...but I'm sure there's a standard method out there. Please let me know if you're interested. I only have about a month to get rid of it!
PM me and/or email me at [email protected].

Old 05-16-2009, 12:23 AM

Wow, that's wonderful. I don't need it but I wish I knew someone who did! I hope you find a home for it!

Amanda; mama to: Axel (Dec/04), Evangeline (Apr/07) and Ramsey, (Feb/09) born unassisted! Jethro Vader (Apr/11) and #5 due April 2014. 
Old 05-21-2009, 02:22 PM - Thread Starter

I think I've found a home for most of it. Yay!

User Tag List