February 09 Thread? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 01:53 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
my faint line is quite obvious now. I have told dh, and am warming to the idea quite nicely.

Kim, Wife to Michael, Homeschooling Mom to Hannah (13), Aidan (12), Brighton (8), and Oliver (5) and Ephraim (2) goorganic.jpgsaynovax.giffly-by-nursing1.giffemalesling.GIF 
#62 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelysmommy View Post
my faint line is quite obvious now. I have told dh, and am warming to the idea quite nicely.
Yaaay!

Obviousness is great... I have to go buy another test now.
#63 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 02:14 AM

:

#64 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 02:15 AM

l
l
l
l
l
V

a new picture of my Little Man!!
#65 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 02:23 AM

oh boy is he a cutie!

Courtney and Cree, baby made 3, added one more then there were 4, sakes alive, then we had 5, another in the mix now we have 6!

A Momma in love with her Little Women-Jewel Face, Jo Jo Bean, June Bug, and Sweet Coraline.

#66 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 10:10 AM

9 dpo and still no af, which is an accomplishment for me either way. Temp was very down yesterday, but went a bit up today...I'm crossing my fingers for that bfp soon...Took a test this morning; bfn, but it's still early and it was just an internet cheapie.

Mama to two lovely boys and a new baby due mid-May 2011
#67 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuxceleste View Post
l
l
l
l
l
V

a new picture of my Little Man!!

awww. he's so handsome!

Mommy to Abigail 2/09hearts.gif and Ollie 3/11energy.gif

#68 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 10:42 AM

Quote:

yay! It really didn't sink in for me until I used the digital!

Mommy to Abigail 2/09hearts.gif and Ollie 3/11energy.gif

#69 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiedidbug View Post
9 dpo and still no af, which is an accomplishment for me either way. Temp was very down yesterday, but went a bit up today...I'm crossing my fingers for that bfp soon...Took a test this morning; bfn, but it's still early and it was just an internet cheapie.
Chart stalking
Could that be an implantation dip? Oh-me-oh-my-oh... Excited to see tomorrow's temp.
#70 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 11:24 AM

Hi all, I got a BFP at 12 days post O and based on my LMP I am due Feb 2nd . Just wanted to introduce myself. So far symptoms are tiredness, heartburn/nausea at night, mood swings, huge (and sore) BB's, and crampyness.

SAHM to one sweet little
#71 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 12:18 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Can we talk about bloating? I'm bloated like several times worse than PMS, and I can't button up my pants. I'm not pregnant enough for maternity clothes. It's only a few weeks in! I'm doing the ole rubber band-buttonhole trick I remember from my last pregnancy (loop a rubber band through the button hole and make a loop - then put the loop around the button). But this seems inadequate.

Is anyone else really bloated?
#72 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 12:20 PM

I am really bloated, but I don't know yet if I am pg for sure.

#73 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 12:50 PM

I'm not really bloated in my belly, but I'm retaining fluid in my hands and feet... SOOO swollen. Can't get my rings on and off, and when I wake up I can't open bottles like juice and stuff. Makes feeding DS difficult.
#74 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 12:51 PM

How good are the internet cheapies? Does anyone know? I've taken a couple of them so far and they've both been negative, but my period isn't due until this weekend
#75 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 12:53 PM

hi steedalyn, congratuLATIONS.

I haven't been bloated, but my pants are not fitting well, that is due to about two weeks of eating way to many cookies.

Courtney and Cree, baby made 3, added one more then there were 4, sakes alive, then we had 5, another in the mix now we have 6!

A Momma in love with her Little Women-Jewel Face, Jo Jo Bean, June Bug, and Sweet Coraline.

#76 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 12:54 PM

Anyone have any extra pg tests they want to get rid of?

#77 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 12:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
How good are the internet cheapies? Does anyone know? I've taken a couple of them so far and they've both been negative, but my period isn't due until this weekend
I bought 8 internet cheapies in bulk. They didn't arrive by the time I was ready to test (9dpo) so I went and bought a pack of FRER (3). I took one and it was a faint positive. Took another the next day, also faint positive. Next day, more positive.

By the time the IC's came they were still reading negative when I was having positives on the FRER for days. They finally did start showing up but were much lighter than the FRERs. That's my experience with them.

UGH!!!! I'm having a horrible day today. I'm having palpitations because I ate donuts today which had MSG in them (I'm sensitive to msg). I've been having insomnia so I can't sleep and when I do I wake up about a million times and then my nervous system starts to go all crazy. I'm SO tired today but I can't get a break. Ds poured his milk out and mixed it with his donuts ALL over the table and floor, then he pooped on the carpet, then I spent 30 minutes trying to fix the nasty clogged garbage disposal and I can't get it to work. My 6 year old is not listening and has been in trouble all morning, and then I discovered he had flung spinach sauce on the white kitchen wall last night. I just want to lay down!!!!!

I realize I just made my house sound really nasty, and my kids are unruly. I promise it's not. It's generally quite nice and relaxing around here, and my kids are good. Today is just a bad bad day.

Kim, Wife to Michael, Homeschooling Mom to Hannah (13), Aidan (12), Brighton (8), and Oliver (5) and Ephraim (2) goorganic.jpgsaynovax.giffly-by-nursing1.giffemalesling.GIF 
#78 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 02:07 PM

Hi all,

I want to introduce myself and share my BFP. I am also due Feb. 2 based on my LMP.

So far, not very many symptoms-- bloated, some heartburn at night, a little more frequent urination than usual, but I am not nauseous or fatigued and my BBs don't hurt. I hope the grand trifecta of pg symptoms kicks in soon so I can start to feel pg and stop worrying that it won't stick!!! I am still nursing my 3 yo dd once/day at bedtime, so I am a little worried that may affect this pg.

My symptoms when I was pg with dd didn't kick in until about 5.5 weeks, so hopefully in another week or so I'll be miserable and feel quite pg! :
#79 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 02:17 PM

congrats tulip.

I nursed through most of my last pregnancy, and as I type she (the baby from that preg) is nursing. And both girls nursed much more then once a day!

Has anyone started thinking about names? I am such a name junkie. I can't wait to have a ddc so we can have a whole thread devoted only to names.

Kimmie, do you have a key for your garbage disposal?? Many times it just needs the little key that came with it. I will talk to DH (he's a plumber) and ask him what you are supposed to do, and where to get one if you don't have yours.)

#80 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 02:19 PM

You could also try an allen wrench (sp?)

#81 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 02:21 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Kimmie, do you have a key for your garbage disposal?? Many times it just needs the little key that came with it. I will talk to DH (he's a plumber) and ask him what you are supposed to do, and where to get one if you don't have yours.)

Yes we have one of those "tool" things. I always push the reset button and then put the tool in and turn it. It always works even if it takes a few tries. Dh is home now though, and he says there's something else wrong with it. He's still working on it though.

Things just keep getting worse and worse around here with the kids. Let me tell you. Today is definately one of those days.

#82 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 02:36 PM

visiting from the Jan 2009 DDC; my experience with the internet cheapies was the same as previous posters. I saw some *VERY*VERY*faint line, that I thought may be an evap line, on an internet cheapie, and was irritated enough that I went and bought an Answer Quick & Simple early test... which showed up + right away. Just for kicks I continued testing with teh cheapies, and they got progressively more dark - but not until I was... hmm. at least a week or more late. I won't be buying them next time, I had to confirm with a "regular" test... so if you're using them for early results, they're not fantastic.

Mom of 7, ages 12, 11, 8, 6, 4, 3, and 18 months!grouphug.gif
#83 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 02:47 PM

what pregnancy trackers are you all using?

#84 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 02:56 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
what pregnancy trackers are you all using?
I have a babystrology thing on my blog. http://www.babystrology.com/baby-tools/baby-tickers/

I am using this for my calendar http://www.justmommies.com/pregnancy_calendar.php

And I am using a lilypie ticker on my myspace page to remind me how many weeks/days I am. www.lilypie.com

Has anyone done the chinese gender chart? I did and it says GIRL. It was right for EVERY one of my others. http://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/cal.html

#85 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 04:04 PM

So I told my partner today and--well he was not as excited as me . I know he'll get there. As I stated in my other post we both kinda thought it would take longer and well it didn't. I have been very tired today--and having to pee an awful lot. My boobs are still very tender. And I am kinda crampy every so often.

I have always had a running list of names in my head as far back as I can remember. We already kinda picked out a boy name that we both liked--but its alwasy subject to change IMO... My first baby went a few days without a name cause he did not "fit" any of the names on my list.

Mama to ds 6/00 and dd 1/09
#86 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 05:55 PM

i can't stand it anymore i think i'm going to test either tomorrow or friday...tomorrow is 9dpo

Megan-loving wife to my high school sweet heart 9.24.2005 and AP mama to my big boy biggrinbounce.gif 12.14.2006, homebirth.jpglittle sister 5.27.2009 andhomebirth.jpg baby sister 8.31.11

#87 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 06:51 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplembride View Post
i can't stand it anymore i think i'm going to test either tomorrow or friday...tomorrow is 9dpo

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know of a good site to keep a baby "diary". I guess I could always make a blog just about my pregnancy for family and stuff, but wondered if there were any specifics site made for that?

#88 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 07:57 PM

parentingweekly has a journal you can use.

I am looking for the one my friend used as well.

#89 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 07:59 PM

good luck triplem

kimmie here is a site my friend used for her dd's pregnancy and birth journey

jounraling site

#90 of 195 Old 05-28-2008, 08:08 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks Courtney!! I'll check those out after my super bad day is over.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page