The Feb. 2009 Astrology thread - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 37 Old 12-29-2008, 07:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My EDD is the 14th, but with DS I went at 38 w 4 d, and I feel like I will be going early again.

Our charts say:
Me- Sun in 10 degrees Cancer, Moon 29 deg Aquarius, Aquarius rising
DH- Sun 18 deg Virgo, Moon 1 deg Libra, Libra rising
DS- Sun 22 deg Sagittarius, moon 11 deg Libra, Scorpio rising

Any insights as to a good day for us fit wise? I don't know a whole lot about astrology. TIA!

Momma to G 12/06 A 2/09, AND ANNOUNCING... Welcome big boy! A 5/10/10 9 lbs 10 oz! We and had our 3rd UP/UC!
#32 of 37 Old 12-30-2008, 10:00 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unconventional1 View Post
My EDD is the 14th, but with DS I went at 38 w 4 d, and I feel like I will be going early again.

Our charts say:
Me- Sun in 10 degrees Cancer, Moon 29 deg Aquarius, Aquarius rising
DH- Sun 18 deg Virgo, Moon 1 deg Libra, Libra rising
DS- Sun 22 deg Sagittarius, moon 11 deg Libra, Scorpio rising

Any insights as to a good day for us fit wise? I don't know a whole lot about astrology. TIA!
Pretty much anything. Really. Not trying to be difficult, but pretty much any planet/sign combo is bound to aspect well with parts of your and your husband's chart, and not aspect well with others. You already know you'll have an Aquarius, so right off the bat that will work well with your Moon and Rising sign, and will probably work well with your husband's moon and Rising sign and your son's moon sign as well. It will also probably NOT aspect well with either of your sun signs. Which is normal, not everything between two people's charts can harmonize easily. So, any moon sign for the baby will work well with some parts of your chart and not work well with other parts of your chart.

Take your son for example. His sun sign and moon sign are not in harmony with either your or your husband's sun signs, but work well with both of your moon and rising signs. His rising sign works well with your sun signs and not with the moon or rising signs. This is normal within families and within any relationship. Even between your husband's and your chart, not everything "fits" well together.

It's early and I'm tired, I hope that makes some sense.

♥ blogger astrologer mom to three cool kiddos, and trying to figure out this divorce thing-- Blossom and Glow ♥

#33 of 37 Old 12-31-2008, 01:36 PM

Thanks! We will be happy with any day really, but looking through your posted info made me think about pre-planning some days in my mind.

Momma to G 12/06 A 2/09, AND ANNOUNCING... Welcome big boy! A 5/10/10 9 lbs 10 oz! We and had our 3rd UP/UC!
#34 of 37 Old 12-31-2008, 01:53 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unconventional1 View Post
Thanks! We will be happy with any day really, but looking through your posted info made me think about pre-planning some days in my mind.
A little more awake this time.

While any possible birth chart-personality will fit in with your family well, some birth charts will be easier for the child than others, and may make for an easier life for them, than others. On the other hand, it's good to remember that "difficult" charts can also have a LOT of room for growth and for great accomplishment if the child chooses to harness the energies that way. More harmonious charts sometimes have less catalyst for motivation for great achievements.

The other consideration in looking at some days over others, is that some days are just easier to give birth on. The moon rules giving birth, and so you want to look at how the moon is in aspect to other planets. As far a labor goes, Saturn might relate to how much "work" or not, the labor is, mars would relate to the physical/muscular/strength aspect of it, Pluto relates to power/control/violence factors, but can also be experienced as spiritual transformation/rebirth. Venus would rule the social and pleasure elements of birth, and Mercury would be for communication and travel to the hospital or travel of the midwives or other attendants to your house. Jupiter might indicate general good fortune and an element of "fun" of not. The sun in relation to the moon indicates how the birth will affect you and your child individually as persons. So to pick a good day for a good birth, I would look to to the moon primarily to see how it is aspected.

You can also look to see how the moon and other planets aspect your natal chart planets, but that's getting pretty in-depth right there. Fun though, if you're into astrology.

Having the moon be well aspected is also good for your child's birth chart, because a well-aspected moon means a healthy and secure emotional foundation for your child.

♥ blogger astrologer mom to three cool kiddos, and trying to figure out this divorce thing-- Blossom and Glow ♥

#35 of 37 Old 12-31-2008, 03:00 PM
k13

Well crap, January is looking rather astrologically challenging Stay in baby! Thanks for all the info!!
#36 of 37 Old 01-01-2009, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionTigerBear View Post
I would point out that it is unusual to give birth before the "due date", though.
Actually for me it would be unusual to give birth on or after the EDD.

I've never made it to 40 weeks, DS arrived at 35 weeks, DD#1 @ 39+2 and DD#2 @ 37+2. This one (EDD 2/23) is already head down and fully engaged in my pelvis and has been since 31+3 with constant contractions more *real* than BH...

I dont' see her witing much past 2/10 if she stays put that long....

BUt the astrology is cool to look at, May want to check out the numerology in combination with the astrology though - that can have a tremendous effect as well - both the name numerology AND the DOB numerology....

Goo dLuck!
#37 of 37 Old 01-01-2009, 03:37 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy StormRaven View Post
But the astrology is cool to look at, May want to check out the numerology in combination with the astrology though - that can have a tremendous effect as well - both the name numerology AND the DOB numerology....
Hmmmm, I never got into numerology much . . .

Looks like with the name we picked she will be a "6", with a "Soul Urge" number of 3 and an "Inner Dream" number of 3 also. Interestingly, DH is a "6" and both of our boys have the "Soul Urge" number of 3 as well. Oh, and 6 is my "Inner Dream" number, too.

If she were born on the 14th, she would have a life path number of 9.
If she were born on the 21st, she would have a life path number of 7.
If she were born on the 22nd, she would have a life path number of 8.
If she were born on the 23rd, she would have a life path number of 9.
If she were born on the 24th, she would have a life path number of 1.
If she were born on the 25th, she would have a life path number of 2.

Interesting, though I'm not as familiar with what that means. With the numerology of the dates I'm leaning towards the 22nd or the 24th.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page