Weekly chit-chat November 15th-21st - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 95 Old 11-21-2008, 04:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So, my leg isn't hurt quite as much today (yay!) just kind of achey if that makes sense, and every once in a while the pain acts up, but mostly okay-- and the apartment is a mess from the last two days of me limping around-- so I was straightening up the two bedrooms, putting away toys, hanging clothes etc-- just for maybe an hour, or so-- and now I feel SO winded, out of breath, and my heartrate is up, like I just ran some stairs or something. What the heck? I forgot the third trimester can be like this.

♥ blogger astrologer mom to three cool kiddos, and trying to figure out this divorce thing-- Blossom and Glow ♥

#92 of 95 Old 11-21-2008, 07:16 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Yesterday I helped the repair man lift and tilt the washing machine, and then vacuumed the house and had to lie down after ... I was sprawled on the couch, wondering what was the matter with me? I'm healthy! I'm strong! I'm a runner .... oh, riiiiiiight ... haven't run in a while .... because I'M PREGNANT! That's right, I'd forgotten! Briefly, but thoroughly. Now THAT is some pregnancy brain.

dust.gifFour-eyed tattooed fairy godmother queer, mama to my lucky star (5) and little bird (2.5). Resident storyteller at www.thestoryforest.com. Enchanting audiostories for curious kids. Come play in the forest!
#93 of 95 Old 11-22-2008, 02:13 AM

I've had a looong week! 2 days of all day meetings at work...annual planning. Hard to be motivated when I'm leaving in 2 months and very hard to sit all day for 2 days in a row. I was really sore and started doing yoga in the hall during a break. My co-workers think I'm crazy but my hips hurt so bad that if I didn't stretch out a bit I wasn't going to make it through the rest of the day.

Today had been better though. I had my first appointment with the occ therapist who does myofacial release. It felt really good and I'm eager to go back. I think it will be a few days to really tell if it is helping long term though. Then I treated myself to lunch out before heading back to work for the afternoon.

I told DH that if we didn't start getting the house together then I might burst. I think nesting is in full force. I have this total urgency to have everything in order...will this get worse as things get closer? I'm glad its the weekend though and DH pointed out that we have thanksgiving and the day after coming up which gives us more time. OK, I'll make the list but we better start crossing things off pronto!

Sue, Mama to Fiona Aileen (2/1/09) and  Maeve Penelope (10/7/11) familybed2.gif cd.gif

#94 of 95 Old 11-22-2008, 02:57 AM

Akislandgirl: Is the myofacial supposed to help your hips? Mine have been bothering me. I'll be curious to see if you get relief.

I went to the chiro today. I am sore now. Took a nap after and slept slightly better than last night but still not well. I was so sore when I woke up. Iced my lower back a bit. I'm afraid to go to bed bc I know I'm going to be uncomfortable. But I'm hoping I'll wake up feeling better like I did last time he adjusted me.

Cindy

Mama to my veggie girl hearts.gif(1/09) and my sweet rainbow baby rainbow1284.gif (9/12). 

#95 of 95 Old 11-22-2008, 04:38 PM - Thread Starter

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page