Labour Predictor. - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 36 Old 02-11-2009, 03:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long.

-
#32 of 36 Old 02-11-2009, 06:53 PM

Cute

"Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 9 hours long."

I am expecting a faster labor due to the fact that I'll be at home.

Expecting a boy? Be sure to check out MDC's Case Against Circumcision!
#33 of 36 Old 02-11-2009, 07:22 PM

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.
#34 of 36 Old 02-11-2009, 08:42 PM

Your labor prediction quiz results are below.....

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

Sounds about right to me, but I was hoping for a shorter labor. Only time will tell.

Full time mom to 10/04 2/06 and my sweet surpise 3/09
#35 of 36 Old 02-12-2009, 05:00 PM

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

...and I was hoping for one of those "miracle births" where it's over in an hour... Probably not likely since my first was 17&1/2hrs...
#36 of 36 Old 02-13-2009, 02:00 AM

I got the similar result as the pp.
Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the middle of the night. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 6 hours long. This is for entertainment purposes only.

I just pray that midwife gets here on time this time. She lives 35 min (highway travel time) away from me...

~ Have a Blessed Day!
DS 6/2002, DD 5/2006, DS Feb 2009
familybed1.gifhomebirth.jpgtoddler.gifecbaby2.giffemalesling.GIFhomeschool.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page