Labour Predictor. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 36 Old 02-10-2009, 05:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just can't resist....how will it go down? Here is an online quiz to predict how your labor will be. Fun too. Do the quiz, cut and paste the results adns see how it all turns out.

"Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the afternoon. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 2 hours long.

This is for entertainment purposes only."

Here is the link....
http://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/l...ction_quiz.php
#2 of 36 Old 02-10-2009, 05:59 PM

The fact that I've had a preemie threw mine off, I think. My MW thinks he's at least 6 pounds now!

"Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 5.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 5 hours long. "

Wife to an amazing man love.gif, mommy to 3 wild dudes: ds1 (5/23/05 @ 30 weeks), ds2 (3/5/09) hbac.gif, and ds3 (9/26/10) hbac.gif. Part time librarianread.gif, full time mommysupermod.gif, occasional chef and maid.

#3 of 36 Old 02-10-2009, 06:02 PM - Thread Starter

Here is what was predicted for my last birth....and my post.

"Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 5 hours long.

but no one asks me when i'm gonna pop....baby is due the 16th, so that is the 9-13th range.. I can but hope."

DS2 was born on the 13th, in the middle of the night, in 2 hours and was 8 lbs 13. Kinda creepy.
#4 of 36 Old 02-10-2009, 06:08 PM

"I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long."

I don't know about the going late part but I do know one thing this baby is going to be bigger then 7.3!!!!!

Married to a WONDERFUL man, SAHM of Israel 9(b) , Ireland 5(g) , Iceland 4(b),  Italy 2(g), Scoltand 9 m(g), and pregnant with baby #6

#5 of 36 Old 02-10-2009, 06:12 PM

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.2 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long.

This is actually kinda what I think, too! Except I think the baby may be a bit bigger, closer to 8 lbs. We will see!
#6 of 36 Old 02-10-2009, 06:14 PM

"Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 0.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 0 hours long."

I'm not quite sure why I got the zeros!

So I did it again and got this: I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.
#7 of 36 Old 02-10-2009, 06:26 PM

"I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long.

This is for entertainment purposes only."

Rats. Well, I fully expect to go past due anyway. My Mom always did, as well as DS. 8.3 would be nice (DS was 8.10) and 13 hours is pretty good compared to last labor at 20+ hours. That was fun - thanks for passing along the link!

Happy wife and also mommy to my two boys, 12-12-07 (c-sec) and 04-05-09 (vbac!) and another due in December.
#8 of 36 Old 02-10-2009, 06:47 PM

"You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long. "

I agree, I think that this baby is going to come early!
#9 of 36 Old 02-10-2009, 06:48 PM

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

Here's hoping I do go a little early
#10 of 36 Old 02-10-2009, 06:57 PM

"Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long."

While 6.8 lb twins sounds nice, I can't imagine carrying that much baby! LOL

~Danelle~ Mama to four wonderful, intact kiddos ~~ Cami (10), Jimmy (5), Ella & Alex (2/09), and Newbie due 8/11 
#11 of 36 Old 02-10-2009, 07:01 PM

" Labor Prediction Quiz

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the middle of the night. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 9.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long. "

It wouldn't let me add my last child and I think that would have really changed things. I expect things to go very much like her birth as far as length (6hrs) and time of day (morning or afternoon). She probably will be around 9 1/2 lbs.

~Lanie mom to Layne, Liam, Maren, Meridian, and Melora
#12 of 36 Old 02-10-2009, 07:03 PM

If only it were true. . .

"Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the middle of the night. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 5 hours long."

It all sounds perfect to me. I want the middle of the night so I don't have to wake the kids and move them anywhere. My last two labors were 5 hours on the dot. #3 was 9 lb 4 oz, and #2 was 8 lb 6 oz.. 8.3 pounds is A-okay with me! I especially like the part about 3-7 days BEFORE my due date! I'll take that and run with it.

Mama to 4.5
#13 of 36 Old 02-10-2009, 07:06 PM

We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the afternoon. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 9.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 7 hours long.

I'm not surprised...considering all the kids I entered were born after their due dates, in the afternoon and more than 9lbs :P

Nine kids run.gif and four angel.gif, living and learning all the time

#14 of 36 Old 02-10-2009, 07:14 PM
kdf

"I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 9.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 7 hours long. "

My MW says that I have a little one growing in here. And the fetal assessment said 8 lbs. Also I am smaller then I was with my other too. I am really hoping for a shorter labor too. But this was fun.

Mama to Noah- 05, Eden - 07, Isabella -09 and Cade -11 

#15 of 36 Old 02-10-2009, 07:26 PM

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 9.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 7 hours long.
#16 of 36 Old 02-10-2009, 07:31 PM

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.2 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long.

W (26) and C (27) parenting G (11/06 ) and D (2/09 ) plus a new one (3/11)
Sometimes the greener grass is actually AstroTurf, a false promise and nothing more.
#17 of 36 Old 02-10-2009, 07:49 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 6 hours long.

Sounds good to me.
#18 of 36 Old 02-10-2009, 08:01 PM

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

I guess I expected this since I have had preterm labor this time. We shall see!!

*Aly* Proud ARMY Wife and SAHM to our IVF miracle London Michael 2/28/09 We are so in love! We beat infertility once, lets see if we can do it again. TTC #2!
#19 of 36 Old 02-10-2009, 09:45 PM

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 15 hours long.

Dang. I was hoping to go late so I wouldn't have to go back to work as long before summer break. Not sure about MIL's info, so maybe if that changes, the predicition will change too...
#20 of 36 Old 02-10-2009, 09:47 PM

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the afternoon. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 7 hours long.

We shall see. I am kind of expecting a shorter labor than 7 hours.

Marie-Mom to two boys and a girl.
#21 of 36 Old 02-10-2009, 10:49 PM

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 7 hours long.

This is for entertainment purposes only

Sounds good to me

Melissa
#22 of 36 Old 02-11-2009, 12:08 AM

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

would be nice if it was accurate! *sigh*

we shall see, i guess!

: single mom extraordinaire, keeper of eew since 02/09
#23 of 36 Old 02-11-2009, 12:22 AM

"Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long."

2-3 weeks early would be nice!

lady.gifMama to DS banana.gif(5) and DD broc1.gif(2)

#24 of 36 Old 02-11-2009, 12:37 AM

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.
#25 of 36 Old 02-11-2009, 12:39 AM

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.
#26 of 36 Old 02-11-2009, 01:07 AM

"I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 8 hours long. "

LOL, we'll see.
#27 of 36 Old 02-11-2009, 01:07 AM

Here's mine.

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 5 hours long

Kristin- Wife to J, Mommy to B (11), M-S (8), and little J (4) and J&J (7 months)
#28 of 36 Old 02-11-2009, 09:46 AM

darn it!

"I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long. "

I hate that website lol

Miles (December 2005) Pascual (March 2009). P's was my beautiful home waterbirth that healed me from my M's birth. natural birth, midwifery, postpartum depression, babywearing, breastfeeding.
#29 of 36 Old 02-11-2009, 11:38 AM

Here is my prediction:

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.2 pounds and that your labor will be about 7 hours long.
#30 of 36 Old 02-11-2009, 11:58 AM

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 15 hours long.

Wife to Phil, Mom to Saoirse (3/09), and Niamh (1/12)  waterbirth.jpg.crochetsmilie.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page