Labour Predictor. - Mothering Forums
1 2 
March 2009 > Labour Predictor.
JJ'sMom's Avatar JJ'sMom 06:47 PM 02-10-2009
I just can't resist....how will it go down? Here is an online quiz to predict how your labor will be. Fun too. Do the quiz, cut and paste the results adns see how it all turns out.

"Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the afternoon. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 2 hours long.

This is for entertainment purposes only."

Here is the link....
http://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/l...ction_quiz.php

liberal_chick's Avatar liberal_chick 06:59 PM 02-10-2009
The fact that I've had a preemie threw mine off, I think. My MW thinks he's at least 6 pounds now!

"Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 5.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 5 hours long. "
JJ'sMom's Avatar JJ'sMom 07:02 PM 02-10-2009
Here is what was predicted for my last birth....and my post.

"Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 5 hours long.

but no one asks me when i'm gonna pop....baby is due the 16th, so that is the 9-13th range.. I can but hope."

DS2 was born on the 13th, in the middle of the night, in 2 hours and was 8 lbs 13. Kinda creepy.
Motherto4's Avatar Motherto4 07:08 PM 02-10-2009
"I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long."

I don't know about the going late part but I do know one thing this baby is going to be bigger then 7.3!!!!!
Goniopal's Avatar Goniopal 07:12 PM 02-10-2009
Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.2 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long.

This is actually kinda what I think, too! Except I think the baby may be a bit bigger, closer to 8 lbs. We will see!
herins's Avatar herins 07:14 PM 02-10-2009
"Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 0.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 0 hours long."

I'm not quite sure why I got the zeros!

So I did it again and got this: I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.
mrsbass's Avatar mrsbass 07:26 PM 02-10-2009
"I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long.

This is for entertainment purposes only."

Rats. Well, I fully expect to go past due anyway. My Mom always did, as well as DS. 8.3 would be nice (DS was 8.10) and 13 hours is pretty good compared to last labor at 20+ hours. That was fun - thanks for passing along the link!
GoddessJ's Avatar GoddessJ 07:47 PM 02-10-2009
"You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long. "

I agree, I think that this baby is going to come early!
lila2801's Avatar lila2801 07:48 PM 02-10-2009
Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

Here's hoping I do go a little early
DanelleB's Avatar DanelleB 07:57 PM 02-10-2009
"Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long."

While 6.8 lb twins sounds nice, I can't imagine carrying that much baby! LOL
lanielayne's Avatar lanielayne 08:01 PM 02-10-2009
" Labor Prediction Quiz

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the middle of the night. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 9.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long. "

It wouldn't let me add my last child and I think that would have really changed things. I expect things to go very much like her birth as far as length (6hrs) and time of day (morning or afternoon). She probably will be around 9 1/2 lbs.
hunterofkyle's Avatar hunterofkyle 08:03 PM 02-10-2009
If only it were true. . .

"Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the middle of the night. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 5 hours long."

It all sounds perfect to me. I want the middle of the night so I don't have to wake the kids and move them anywhere. My last two labors were 5 hours on the dot. #3 was 9 lb 4 oz, and #2 was 8 lb 6 oz.. 8.3 pounds is A-okay with me! I especially like the part about 3-7 days BEFORE my due date! I'll take that and run with it.
Multimomma's Avatar Multimomma 08:06 PM 02-10-2009
We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the afternoon. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 9.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 7 hours long.

I'm not surprised...considering all the kids I entered were born after their due dates, in the afternoon and more than 9lbs :P
kdf's Avatar kdf 08:14 PM 02-10-2009
"I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 9.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 7 hours long. "

My MW says that I have a little one growing in here. And the fetal assessment said 8 lbs. Also I am smaller then I was with my other too. I am really hoping for a shorter labor too. But this was fun.
G&B'sMama's Avatar G&B'sMama 08:26 PM 02-10-2009
I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 9.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 7 hours long.
Mrsboyko's Avatar Mrsboyko 08:31 PM 02-10-2009
Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.2 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long.
Purple Sage's Avatar Purple Sage 08:49 PM 02-10-2009
I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 6 hours long.

Sounds good to me.
Aly22681's Avatar Aly22681 09:01 PM 02-10-2009
Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

I guess I expected this since I have had preterm labor this time. We shall see!!
ClumsySugarPlum's Avatar ClumsySugarPlum 10:45 PM 02-10-2009
You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 15 hours long.

Dang. I was hoping to go late so I wouldn't have to go back to work as long before summer break. Not sure about MIL's info, so maybe if that changes, the predicition will change too...
marieangela's Avatar marieangela 10:47 PM 02-10-2009
Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the afternoon. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 7 hours long.

We shall see. I am kind of expecting a shorter labor than 7 hours.
Xiaguan's Avatar Xiaguan 11:49 PM 02-10-2009
Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 7 hours long.

This is for entertainment purposes only

Sounds good to me

Melissa
eewieew's Avatar eewieew 01:08 AM 02-11-2009
Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

would be nice if it was accurate! *sigh*

we shall see, i guess!
liliaceae's Avatar liliaceae 01:22 AM 02-11-2009
"Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long."

2-3 weeks early would be nice!
amydidit's Avatar amydidit 01:37 AM 02-11-2009
Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.
happydoulamama's Avatar happydoulamama 01:39 AM 02-11-2009
I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.
K&JsMaMa's Avatar K&JsMaMa 02:07 AM 02-11-2009
"I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 8 hours long. "

LOL, we'll see.
baileyandmikey's Avatar baileyandmikey 02:07 AM 02-11-2009
Here's mine.

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 5 hours long
vanessab23's Avatar vanessab23 10:46 AM 02-11-2009
darn it!

"I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long. "

I hate that website lol
earthymama4's Avatar earthymama4 12:38 PM 02-11-2009
Here is my prediction:

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.2 pounds and that your labor will be about 7 hours long.
Conchobhar's Avatar Conchobhar 12:58 PM 02-11-2009
You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 15 hours long.
1 2 

Up