no sleep.... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 02-13-2009, 01:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am staying up until like 4-5 am and then getting up at like 9-10 am with my kids, its really crazy lol. I'm sure there are a bunch of us sleeping less these days...I wonder how long I can do this. I am waking to pee a lot but mostly waking because its so painful to even move I'm ok once my bones pop back into place you can hear it too freaks dh out lol *sigh* . I forgot how "fun" this part of the game is lol.

Jess mom to 5!!! 3 boys 2 girls and another girl on the way edd jan 31st! I have a Disabled veteran husband
breastfeeding,cosleeping, non vax,no circ,and nature loving family!

#2 of 5 Old 02-13-2009, 03:38 PM

Pretty darn annoying, isn't it? Especially when you're so tired and wanting to sleep!

When I get up to pee, I do a few hip circles. Seems to loosen up my hips and back, which get so uncomfortable while in bed.
#3 of 5 Old 02-13-2009, 04:55 PM

I've been having a similar problem. I sleep about 4-5 hours, and then wake up to pee (and sometimes I have to eat something too) and can't go back to sleep before I have to get up for the day. It is exhausting.

I've been trying to do lots of things to help me get to sleep earlier- including trying to get my kids to bed on time, keeping low lights in the house in the evening, using some lavender aroma therapy, and taking warm baths. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't.
#4 of 5 Old 02-13-2009, 05:00 PM

It's practice for a newborn

I know, it's so annoying. I'm getting up every two hours to pee, on every odd hour (just so you can think you're not alone, 1am, 3am, 5am, 7am...then I'm up for the day)

Nine kids run.gif and four angel.gif, living and learning all the time

#5 of 5 Old 02-13-2009, 07:26 PM

Same here.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page