Strong menstal like cramps that come and go???? - Mothering Forums
March 2009 > Strong menstal like cramps that come and go????
Motherto4's Avatar Motherto4 12:03 PM 02-25-2009
I have been having strong menstal like cramps sense about noon yesterday(tuesday). There has been a constant cramp feeling but sometimes it pulses stronger for about an hour(like a contraction) but only a few times does my whole uterous contract. This is my 4th baby but only my second to not be induced and I can't remember if this is a sign that I will be going into labor soon(which I would LOVE) or if it's just practice. Any info would be helpful becasue the internet has so many mixed answeres.

K&JsMaMa's Avatar K&JsMaMa 12:36 PM 02-25-2009
I've been doing this, off and on, for weeks. I think it's just practice. If they don't get stronger and eventually go away, they aren't going to get a baby out.
filiadeluna's Avatar filiadeluna 04:59 PM 02-25-2009
Yeah, this has been me lately. It's not every day, either. It happened last night for about an hour or so. Woke me up at 5am. I was *so* convinced that it was going to progress b/c it didn't stop when I got up to walk around for a minute. Phooey. :
lanielayne's Avatar lanielayne 07:38 PM 02-25-2009
I have had them right after baby moved down. I haven't had any for a few days now though usually that has meant very early labor for me.
Motherto4's Avatar Motherto4 07:56 PM 02-25-2009
I am constantly crampy but then it will "surger" for lack of a better word. Then I feel like I need to run to the bathroom or there might be a mess(TMI). I have diareah and feel like I'm going to puke every time I eat something.

Today I have cleaned out my SUV. ANd I meen cleaned. I scrubbed the floors and wiped all the seats off. I have mopped all of my floors.(only have wood or tile) Cleaned both of the bathrooms. Took some food to my Brother and his wife who came home with there new baby today. Finshed all the laundry and am still extreemly crampy.
L&K'smommie's Avatar L&K'smommie 11:09 PM 02-25-2009
Menstrual cramps are all I ever had for labor with my last two so if they are regular, like every 5 minutes and they also have surges then this may be it. I would hydrate and see if they are still happening.
Up