Strong menstal like cramps that come and go???? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 02-25-2009, 11:03 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have been having strong menstal like cramps sense about noon yesterday(tuesday). There has been a constant cramp feeling but sometimes it pulses stronger for about an hour(like a contraction) but only a few times does my whole uterous contract. This is my 4th baby but only my second to not be induced and I can't remember if this is a sign that I will be going into labor soon(which I would LOVE) or if it's just practice. Any info would be helpful becasue the internet has so many mixed answeres.

Married to a WONDERFUL man, SAHM of Israel 9(b) , Ireland 5(g) , Iceland 4(b),  Italy 2(g), Scoltand 9 m(g), and pregnant with baby #6

#2 of 6 Old 02-25-2009, 11:36 AM

I've been doing this, off and on, for weeks. I think it's just practice. If they don't get stronger and eventually go away, they aren't going to get a baby out.
#3 of 6 Old 02-25-2009, 03:59 PM

Yeah, this has been me lately. It's not every day, either. It happened last night for about an hour or so. Woke me up at 5am. I was *so* convinced that it was going to progress b/c it didn't stop when I got up to walk around for a minute. Phooey. :

-
#4 of 6 Old 02-25-2009, 06:38 PM

I have had them right after baby moved down. I haven't had any for a few days now though usually that has meant very early labor for me.

~Lanie mom to Layne, Liam, Maren, Meridian, and Melora
#5 of 6 Old 02-25-2009, 06:56 PM - Thread Starter

I am constantly crampy but then it will "surger" for lack of a better word. Then I feel like I need to run to the bathroom or there might be a mess(TMI). I have diareah and feel like I'm going to puke every time I eat something.

Today I have cleaned out my SUV. ANd I meen cleaned. I scrubbed the floors and wiped all the seats off. I have mopped all of my floors.(only have wood or tile) Cleaned both of the bathrooms. Took some food to my Brother and his wife who came home with there new baby today. Finshed all the laundry and am still extreemly crampy.

Married to a WONDERFUL man, SAHM of Israel 9(b) , Ireland 5(g) , Iceland 4(b),  Italy 2(g), Scoltand 9 m(g), and pregnant with baby #6

#6 of 6 Old 02-25-2009, 10:09 PM

Menstrual cramps are all I ever had for labor with my last two so if they are regular, like every 5 minutes and they also have surges then this may be it. I would hydrate and see if they are still happening.

S, mama to L(DD)-12/04, K(DS1)-12/06, C(DS2)-03/09 & B(DS3)-05/11

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page