Grasping at straws, I'm sure - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2009, 12:37 AM - Thread Starter
 
amydidit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Azeroth
Posts: 4,806
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay, I'm sure I'm probably just grasping at straws here, but I'm really really hoping tonight is the night.

I've been feeling crampy the last few nights, but nothing more than that. Tonight is the same. Only more so. Not contracting, but just crampy. Now though I'm starting to feel really restless, like I just need to MOVE. Well walking is torture (I believe I have SPD), so I'm going to go for a drive. I just feel like I can't just sit here. I need to DO something.

I'm hoping that the crampiness combined with increased restlessness is a sign that things are going to progress. Please please please!
amydidit is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-02-2009, 12:55 AM
 
dearmama22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,255
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I hope so too- for me and you!!
dearmama22 is offline  
Old 03-02-2009, 01:54 AM
 
lanielayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: in a beautiful Montana valley
Posts: 2,047
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sending some labor vibes your way!

~Lanie mom to Layne, Liam, Maren, Meridian, and Melora
lanielayne is offline  
Old 03-02-2009, 02:05 AM - Thread Starter
 
amydidit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Azeroth
Posts: 4,806
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm back from the drive. So far nothing. Nothing more than the past few nights anyway. Some cramps, a few twinges. That's it. Grrrrrr!
amydidit is offline  
Old 03-02-2009, 02:27 AM
 
Devaskyla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: in my great new home
Posts: 4,596
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


The waiting is horrible. I was really hoping baby would come today or tomorrow, but now I'm hoping baby holds off a few more days, since h had a labrynthitis attack tonight & will be pretty much useless for days until he recovers.

mom to all boys B: 08/01ribboncesarean.gif,  C: 07/05 uc.jpg, N: 03/09 uc.jpg, M: 01/12 uc.jpg and far too many lost onesintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif

Devaskyla is offline  
Old 03-02-2009, 02:35 AM
 
dearmama22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,255
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amydidit View Post
I'm back from the drive. So far nothing. Nothing more than the past few nights anyway. Some cramps, a few twinges. That's it. Grrrrrr!

Honey, I am so with you! I have been crampy the last few nights but nothing besides that. I'm glad I'm not the only one going through this! It helps to do this with someone else!
dearmama22 is offline  
Old 03-02-2009, 02:44 AM
 
dearmama22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,255
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What are you doing right now? Feeling anything? When is your actual due date?

I'm sitting on a birth ball, bouncing a little but in 20 minutes I'm about to lay down and watch a movie. My real due date is the 4th.
dearmama22 is offline  
Old 03-02-2009, 02:47 AM - Thread Starter
 
amydidit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Azeroth
Posts: 4,806
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm not really doing anything right now. Moving is torture. I have a birth ball, but it hurts my knees to much to sit on it, so I've been avoiding it. I think I'll go to bed soon.

As for EDD... hard to say. Somewhere between March 3rd and 15th. I'm *saying* the 15th.
amydidit is offline  
Old 03-02-2009, 07:23 AM
 
dearmama22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,255
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It's 1:22 am my time and I wish someone else were up!

I am pretty sure this is all in my head. I can't figure it out. When I am trying to sleep I am having cramping going on and I feel like I " feel" something but I can't figure out if its all in my head or if maybe Im dreaming!

When I get up, the cramping goes away. So I can't tell if I am making this all up or what the heck is going on, its driving me crazy.

okay, I* think* the cramps are getting worse. I am really struggling with relaxing right now. I'm very tense and I don't know why. I just wish I knew if this was a sign or if something is going ot happen or if this is all in my head.......

Oh, and I felt like something down there " poped" when I was in bed earlier?? But again, could be dreaming or in my head!
dearmama22 is offline  
Old 03-02-2009, 08:00 AM
 
Lizzie9984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In The Tropical US South
Posts: 345
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dearmama22 View Post
It's 1:22 am my time and I wish someone else were up!

I am pretty sure this is all in my head. I can't figure it out. When I am trying to sleep I am having cramping going on and I feel like I " feel" something but I can't figure out if its all in my head or if maybe Im dreaming!

When I get up, the cramping goes away. So I can't tell if I am making this all up or what the heck is going on, its driving me crazy.

okay, I* think* the cramps are getting worse. I am really struggling with relaxing right now. I'm very tense and I don't know why. I just wish I knew if this was a sign or if something is going ot happen or if this is all in my head.......

Oh, and I felt like something down there " poped" when I was in bed earlier?? But again, could be dreaming or in my head!
Hmm, the last sentance makes me think your water broke. Good luck with the waiting & observing!!
Lizzie9984 is offline  
Old 03-02-2009, 08:19 AM
 
dearmama22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,255
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie9984 View Post
Hmm, the last sentance makes me think your water broke. Good luck with the waiting & observing!!
since then I have leaked twice... not sure if its enough to consider water breaking?? I am clueless!
dearmama22 is offline  
 
User Tag List

Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off