False alarm - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 03-02-2009, 02:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You would think with my 4th I would know when I was in Labor but no obviously I don't. I am so dissapointed. I am VERY ready for this baby to be here and I just knew it would be last night. I cramped all day and then around 5 they became more intense and then around 8 we went to the hospital(GBS playing hard on my mind) I was at a 1 1/2 when I went in and when they checked me around 11 I was at a 2. I was dialateing just not fast enough. So we came home so we could all sleep. My DH got up with the kids this morning so I slept in. I still feel crampy but not strong contractions like yesterday. I was changing so maybe it will be soon. This is the most I have ever been dialated and not in Labor. Hopefully it will be soon. I need this baby on the outside!

Married to a WONDERFUL man, SAHM of Israel 9(b) , Ireland 5(g) , Iceland 4(b),  Italy 2(g), Scoltand 9 m(g), and pregnant with baby #6

#2 of 6 Old 03-02-2009, 03:09 PM

Ugh! Mamma, I'm soooo sorry! How frustrating!!
Funny how each labor can be so different.

We need to get to the birthing center in time for the abx, too. I'm sure I'll have that in mind when I start contractions. Hopefully I won't jump the gun, but who knows?

Here's hoping we both go soon mamma!
#3 of 6 Old 03-02-2009, 03:55 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Sounds like you're really close! Try to rest...it WILL happen soon.
#4 of 6 Old 03-02-2009, 05:30 PM - Thread Starter

It's just hard sometimes to relax. I have tryed to get the last of my sewing I wanted to get finished up(a wet bag) and am going to make my Daughter some more hair bows. I slept really good last night didn't get up till 11(not like me at all) and am hoping this baby makes its way out really soon. My BFF said that because I am already dialateing and everything that It may go faster. I told everyone that I'm not going to worry about the GBS and getting the antibiotics. If I make it with time then Great if not I'm sure there are lots of babys born to GBS+ moms that are just fine. That is one of the reasons I was so antsy to get there.

Married to a WONDERFUL man, SAHM of Israel 9(b) , Ireland 5(g) , Iceland 4(b),  Italy 2(g), Scoltand 9 m(g), and pregnant with baby #6

#5 of 6 Old 03-02-2009, 05:31 PM

i had a false alarm too I thought my water broke...

I hope things start soon for you, best of luck!
#6 of 6 Old 03-02-2009, 06:37 PM

mom to all boys B: 08/01ribboncesarean.gif,  C: 07/05 uc.jpg, N: 03/09 uc.jpg, M: 01/12 uc.jpg and far too many lost onesintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page