Happy Mother's Day!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 05-10-2009, 02:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just wanted to wish all you moms a wonderful Mother's Day. Hope you
are doing exactly what you want to be doing.

I know I am....we're just hanging out, having a mellow family day. Hubby and son Elliot cooked a tasty breakfast this morning too, while Azalea and I hung out in bed!

:
#2 of 4 Old 05-10-2009, 05:59 PM

I just came here to post this same thing.

Hope everyone has a great day!

mom to all boys B: 08/01ribboncesarean.gif,  C: 07/05 uc.jpg, N: 03/09 uc.jpg, M: 01/12 uc.jpg and far too many lost onesintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif

#3 of 4 Old 05-11-2009, 12:35 PM
JMJ

Thanks, and I hope everyone had a great day. I sure enjoyed my first Mothers' Day as a mom. My DD rolled over and off her changing mat (1 inch tall and on the ground) in the morning for the first time, surprising both her and me. I was excited. She was upset because she ended up face down on the cold floor. She then gave me her Mothers' Day gift: her breakfast back. At least it was before my shower. We went out for lunch since my DD sleeps through lunch. We took a nice family nap, short but nice, and then called our families. We took a nice walk in the park on the way to go pick up take-out for dinner and then came home and watched a movie. It worked pretty well. My DD was content for most of it. We had to pause it a few times to meet her needs, and then when she got too tired to handle it, we just had to stop, but it was getting to be time to get ready for the night anyway. Yay, DD is developing our circadian rhythms and knows when it's time to go to bed!
#4 of 4 Old 05-12-2009, 12:16 AM

Thanks! DH took me to Olive Garden :, and I bought some more nursing tops at Motherhood Maternity. Isobel's gift to me was sleeping the almost the entire time we were out & about for the day. She made up for it later by fussing/fighting sleep for 5 hours straight, though. Ah, well, such are the joys of motherhood, right?

-

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page