Joining but very nervous - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 15 Old 06-21-2008, 12:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
okay, i am typing this a bit nervously and with some hesitation, but i just got the lightest BFP ever. Seriously, i pretty much had to take the cartridge apart to see it (yep, i learned that from you lovelies)
I really hope i am not jumping the gun here. I had a doozy of a miscarriage at 14 weeks back in feb (they thought it was a molar) and went through hell and back with d&C"S (yes 2!!) so i am very frightened that i am getting my hopes up. I will test again in 2 days. I am really hoping by then i can see a blaring positive!!
#2 of 15 Old 06-21-2008, 06:17 PM

Sending you the best of luck

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#3 of 15 Old 06-21-2008, 07:44 PM

Hi momma,

Congrats to you! Don't be frightened or worried. Enter this pregnancy (if you are preggo) with a big smile. I had a horrible miscarriage in january but somehow two weeks later, I was pregnant again. I was so worried, but now I'm due in October and have learned to let this be a great experience and not scary. Congrats to you and your family!
#4 of 15 Old 06-21-2008, 09:49 PM

I know how you feel, I feel the same way. Massive and sticky vibes, and,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Mara, mama to two boys born 05/2009 and 04/2011, after four miscarriages. 

Also: chicken3.gif  dog2.gif

#5 of 15 Old 06-22-2008, 02:28 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you so much ladies. I was too scared to test this morning because i want to see a line that i do not need to squint for. I think i will test FMU tomorrow and hopefully that will make me feel better. I have not been cramping the last two days which i think is a good sign because when AF is coming i always have cramping and spotting for a couple days before

I had a very difficult time sleeping last night. I was up for 2 hours at 4 because of a mosquito that snuck in. so my temp is not very accurate this morning. I think after tomorrow, if its an "obvious" BFP, i will stop temping because it will just make me nervous. KWIM?

I do have very positive thoughts regarding this pregnancy. I had a strong feeling this was it around ovulation and last time i had a shaky feeling something was not quite right from the beginning. I told everyone, Dh, midwife, doctor, and they all said it was "second time jitters" : annoying but there was nothing i could have done anyway. It just really taught me to trust my instincts.
#6 of 15 Old 06-22-2008, 04:16 PM

#7 of 15 Old 06-22-2008, 06:12 PM

Please keep us posted on your next HPT. That faint line is annoying, isn't it!

I also had a miscarriage in February, so I'm really nervous with this pregnancy as well. I have strong symptoms so far, but I know I will become even more ancy as I reach the point where I lost the baby before.

I'm going for weekly blood draws to make sure my hormone levels are okay. My progesterone was only 2 a day before I had the m/c in Feb. When they checked it last week at 3 weeks pregnancy, it was 120! So now I'm all paranoid about that. That is good news I think, but it is WAY higher than normal progesterone numbers, even for 3rd trimester. I did some online research that says it may indicate multiples. I go for my second blood draw tomorrow, so we'll see what those results are...
#8 of 15 Old 06-22-2008, 06:16 PM

After I tested on Friday - both DH and I confessed that we *thought* we'd seen a VERY faint line on the test I took earlier in the week. But neither one of us wanted to either get our hopes up or mention it to the other...

I hope yours get darked soon

Nice to meet you.
#9 of 15 Old 06-22-2008, 07:51 PM

Sending you sticky baby vibes!!!

Homeschooling catholic vegan Mama to my boysjumpers.gif Simon (7), Keegan (5), Ezra (2) and ??? due November
#10 of 15 Old 06-23-2008, 02:06 AM - Thread Starter

Has anyone else noticed all the Mommas on this board who had a miscarriage in Feb? so strange, eh? I really hope to see you all at the very end this time.

Happy 9 months. :
#11 of 15 Old 06-23-2008, 11:58 AM - Thread Starter

well my temp is on the way down, i had the tiniest bit of spotting last night and with FMU this morning i got a bfn. So i guess i am out. Maybe taking a part the test gave me a little too much hope there was probably nothing there in the first place.

Thanks for all the support
#12 of 15 Old 06-23-2008, 12:02 PM

Homeschooling catholic vegan Mama to my boysjumpers.gif Simon (7), Keegan (5), Ezra (2) and ??? due November
#13 of 15 Old 06-23-2008, 12:38 PM

#14 of 15 Old 06-23-2008, 03:57 PM

Michelle Abby (07/27/01),fambedsingle1.gif Kaleigh(06/25/06),angel.gif (12/25/07),angel.gif (10/06/09),cat.gif Storm (11/4/06)cat.gif Rainy (05/10)

#15 of 15 Old 06-23-2008, 05:53 PM

Hugs to you, mama.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page