How many HPT's have you taken?? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-01-2008, 01:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, I took number 6 this morning, and got a faint line. I've been taking them since the 23rd, which was CD 31 for me, and they've all been negative. I have longer cycles, and I'm thinking I ovulated on the 11th, which would be great timing, and would put me at 20dpo now. I have a 2 1/2 year old son, and we are excited to make him a big brother!

A + B = B nut.gif (10/05) & C joy.gif (03/09) 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2008, 07:40 PM

Hmm, 7 that were positive and 2 that were negative I love seeing those two lines!!

Please do not put much stock into how dark the lines are or if they are getting darker! The color intensity of the line can vary because of the amount of dye used in the test, not because of "how pregnant" you are. Even two tests from the same box can have different amounts of dye on them. If it makes you feel better, use a digital-it'll tell you you're pregnant

Trish~mama to Kaelie 5/03 and Amelia 12/13, surro mama to Aidan 2/08 & Ellyss 6/09, 

Old 07-01-2008, 09:35 PM

I'd like to change my answer to 8.

I knew I was pregnant before I took the first one, but after so many losses, it's really reassuring seeing that line come up even before I put the stick down.

mom to all boys B: 08/01ribboncesarean.gif,  C: 07/05 uc.jpg, N: 03/09 uc.jpg, M: 01/12 uc.jpg and far too many lost onesintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif

Old 07-03-2008, 06:53 PM

I've done 2 so far. We bought a 2-pack at Target yesterday, and I peed on the stick wrong the first one in the morning, so it was 'invalid.' So last night I took the second one, and I couldn't believe how FAST it showed positive!!!! I'm not convinced, though . I'm getting 2 more on my way home from work!

ETA: Those 2 were positive, too! So we called all our family to share our good news

Marilyn, wife to DH 09/02 and mama to my boys, DS1 11/06 and DS2 02/09, and a new one on the way in 06/12!

****5****10****bellycast.gif****20****25****30****35****40**

Old 07-04-2008, 01:05 PM

I've only taken ONE. It was my one leftover Dollar Tree test from back in December (the last time I bought any). I am tempted to buy more just for fun, but I don't want to waste the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laralee16 View Post
I would not worry. Hubby thinks I must be having twins, cuz my tests came up so dark, lol.
My test was really dark too.... ahh! As much as I love the *idea* of twins, I don't know if I could handle it.

-

User Tag List