NO symptoms? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 24 Old 06-30-2008, 04:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know Im preg, the tests cant be wrong (or I hope not) But I do not have ANY symptoms. I figure my boobs should hurt and I should have to pee alot by now right? I did with our son. hmmm, I am really tired thou.

Anyone eles?

Laura wife to Chris proud mommy to our lil monkey (c-section 6-10-06), our other lil monkey (HBAC 3-08-09) Our next and last son (due by HBAC mid July 2011) and our angel (10-03-04). My middle son has many severe food allergies.

#2 of 24 Old 06-30-2008, 04:47 PM

I am having to pee a lot, but I've also doubled my water intake. I don't know if pregnancy is responsible for the frequent bathroom trips or if its just the water. No other symptoms beyond that for me.

Wife to an amazing man love.gif, mommy to 3 wild dudes: ds1 (5/23/05 @ 30 weeks), ds2 (3/5/09) hbac.gif, and ds3 (9/26/10) hbac.gif. Part time librarianread.gif, full time mommysupermod.gif, occasional chef and maid.

#3 of 24 Old 06-30-2008, 04:47 PM

Most women don't get symptoms until they're a couple of weeks beyond where you are right now; six weeks LMP is about average for morning sickness and etc. And hey-- being exhausted is a symptom, too. I wouldn't think too much about it yet!

Mara, mama to two boys born 05/2009 and 04/2011, after four miscarriages. 

Also: chicken3.gif  dog2.gif

#4 of 24 Old 06-30-2008, 04:52 PM

I have no symptoms (except a missed period and + tests. )

Homebirthing mama of 2
#5 of 24 Old 06-30-2008, 05:03 PM - Thread Starter

well the tiredness I kinda am contributing to having a 2 year old, lol

Laura wife to Chris proud mommy to our lil monkey (c-section 6-10-06), our other lil monkey (HBAC 3-08-09) Our next and last son (due by HBAC mid July 2011) and our angel (10-03-04). My middle son has many severe food allergies.

#6 of 24 Old 06-30-2008, 05:12 PM

I'm more tired, but I think that's b/c I'd dropped my diet coke like a hot potato!

Homebirthing mama of 2
#7 of 24 Old 06-30-2008, 05:18 PM

No symptoms here either! I am tired, but I don't sleep well anyway.
This is #5 for me and I'll let you know from experience that it's perfectly normal to not feel pregnant for awhile!
#8 of 24 Old 06-30-2008, 05:29 PM

Not in your DDC but wanted to chime in. I'm having almost no symptoms..to the point of forgetting I'm pregnant and when I do get very slight morning sickness thinking "ugh, why is my stomach bothering me?!?..ohhh..right"

I wouldn't worry about it, you're just one of the lucky ones
#9 of 24 Old 06-30-2008, 06:08 PM

I am not having a lot of symptoms either. I am very very tired though and I am having some food cravings and sometimes, nothing at all sounds good food-wise.
#10 of 24 Old 06-30-2008, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberal_chick View Post
I am having to pee a lot, but I've also doubled my water intake. I don't know if pregnancy is responsible for the frequent bathroom trips or if its just the water. No other symptoms beyond that for me.
Exactly the same for me. With my ds I didn't have symptoms really until 7/8 weeks when I started getting cramps and pains with things shifting about. Nausea kicked in around then too and I had it for a few weeks but nothing too major.

I think no symptoms is pretty normal, hence people often not knowing they are pregnant for a month or two at least!
#11 of 24 Old 06-30-2008, 09:12 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
No symptoms here, either. Sometimes tired, but that's nothing new, really. My boobs hurt for like, a day, but then I switched to a more supportive bra and they feel fine now, so I guess it was just from the old bra. Peeing often, but also drinking a lot of water, so it's probably that. Some loss of appetite, but I'm a ball of nerves and I think that's the reason for the appetite decline (and that, in turn, explains my hunger upon waking). So, yeah...pretty much the only symptom I have is that my period should've arrived a week ago and didn't.

SAH dissertating mama femalesling.GIF to my sweet little boy (2/2009)
and his rainbow1284.gif baby brother (7/2011)
#12 of 24 Old 06-30-2008, 09:28 PM

No symptoms here yet either, except wicked tired in the evening and morning, when I was NOT tired before. I'm usually very high energy all the time. Now it's like, BEDTIME at 7, yayyyyy!!

Ilovebabies---This is number 5 for me too! I'm so excited!
#13 of 24 Old 06-30-2008, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestyler View Post
No symptoms here yet either, except wicked tired in the evening and morning, when I was NOT tired before. I'm usually very high energy all the time. Now it's like, BEDTIME at 7, yayyyyy!!

Ilovebabies---This is number 5 for me too! I'm so excited!
Oh cool! Yes, it is so fun!! ::
#14 of 24 Old 06-30-2008, 11:01 PM

No symptoms here either....just a bit more tired right now....but we have been spending alot of time in the sun, so that could be it too....

Homeschooling catholic vegan Mama to my boysjumpers.gif Simon (7), Keegan (5), Ezra (2) and ??? due November
#15 of 24 Old 07-01-2008, 12:21 AM

My symptoms are all usually really minor, so that if I didn't know they were pregnancy symptoms, I wouldn't think anything of them. Slightly stuffy, slight heartburn, maybe peeing a little more. That's about it.

mom to all boys B: 08/01ribboncesarean.gif,  C: 07/05 uc.jpg, N: 03/09 uc.jpg, M: 01/12 uc.jpg and far too many lost onesintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif

#16 of 24 Old 07-01-2008, 09:24 AM

I wish I could be one of of you with no symptoms! I do think the worst of it starts around 6 weeks though.
#17 of 24 Old 07-01-2008, 12:35 PM

I have mild symptoms. Nausea sort of comes and goes, no vomiting or true discomfort. My nipples are sore, but not painful. And I'm only a little more tired than usual. I expect symptoms to worsen next week.
#18 of 24 Old 07-01-2008, 06:28 PM

This is my fourth pregnancy and although its still too early for any symptoms, I'm not expecting any. I have never experienced m/s, only had sore boobs for like a week with dd, but other than no period I wouldn't even know I'm pregnant. Just be happy you're not puking while trying to chase your 2 yo and enjoy your new pregnancy!

Trish~mama to Kaelie 5/03 and Amelia 12/13, surro mama to Aidan 2/08 & Ellyss 6/09, 

#19 of 24 Old 07-01-2008, 11:29 PM

I haven't had any symptoms either, here's hoping that continues :
#20 of 24 Old 07-02-2008, 01:23 AM

Sheesh, I am ardently hoping and praying for symptoms this time around! Last pregnancy that ended in m/c at 12 weeks, I never had a single symptom at any point. Personally, I would be so happy to start feeling pukey and tired. Every day that goes by with no symptoms, I try to remember that it is NORMAL to not have them yet. Last time I was not even tired. At least this time I am tired.

Sheesh, there's always something to worry about, right? I think I'm mental.
#21 of 24 Old 07-02-2008, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomerJen View Post
I have no symptoms (except a missed period and + tests. )
Same here. I don't have time to be tired with 3 little ones already.
#22 of 24 Old 07-02-2008, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laralee16 View Post
I know Im preg, the tests cant be wrong (or I hope not) But I do not have ANY symptoms. I figure my boobs should hurt and I should have to pee alot by now right? I did with our son. hmmm, I am really tired thou.

Anyone eles?
What about symptoms you can see, but not necessarily feel? I noticed out of the blue the other day (I guess at the end of week 4) that my montgomery's tubercles have already arrived. (google it, and then do NOT try to pop them! ) Give yourself a a quick boob flash in the mirror and see if you notice that your areolas look different. I haven't noticed the "darkening" that starts happening, but the "pimple" looking things are in full force all over my areolas. When I showed my DH, he finally said, "Oh! You ARE pregnant!" I guess he remembered more about what my breasts did last time than the rest of me

Miles (December 2005) Pascual (March 2009). P's was my beautiful home waterbirth that healed me from my M's birth. natural birth, midwifery, postpartum depression, babywearing, breastfeeding.
#23 of 24 Old 07-02-2008, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestyler View Post
Sheesh, I am ardently hoping and praying for symptoms this time around! Last pregnancy that ended in m/c at 12 weeks, I never had a single symptom at any point. Personally, I would be so happy to start feeling pukey and tired. Every day that goes by with no symptoms, I try to remember that it is NORMAL to not have them yet. Last time I was not even tired. At least this time I am tired.

Sheesh, there's always something to worry about, right? I think I'm mental.
I know what you mean, I'm happy to feel good but want to feel properly preggers. So in lieu of symptoms I shopped! It's crazy but I am also looking forward to knowing the life inside me is strong enough to make me feel weird. Having an m/c does that though, makes you doubt things. But look at all these mamas, so this must be normal right?!

Good luck to us all, and roll on the big bellies!
#24 of 24 Old 07-02-2008, 09:04 PM

My breasts are killing me. Dull throb with sharp pains every so often. Also I was so tired today I fell asleep on the couch while dh rubbed my feet....ds was running everywhere, but he let me sleep. Plus it seems to be hotter. Still cramping...I seriously keep feeling like AF is going to show up. I feel something "oozing" down there and cramping. But otherwise I feel pretty much how did with ds.

~Liz

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page