Mothering Forum banner

I need stickie vibes....

757 views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  Finding Serenity 
#1 ·
Well, all my complaining about my morning sickness was too early, it totally disappeared today, now I am cramping like crazy, and I am sooooo worried. Please pray that this little one will stick, I do not want to have to go thru a miscarriage!

See less See more
#3 ·
Just this weekend I did the same thing and then Today it all came flooding back. I was scared everytime I would go to the bathroom I was going to find blood but none showed! Maybe your baby is just growing and streeching and causing you pain. I will pray to the blessed Virgin Mary for your little baby and you. Who could have more compasion then the mother of Jesus.

#8 ·
My m/s comes and goes. It's usually gone for a week, back for a couple days, gone for another week. Today I feel like just thinking about food will make me barf.

Maybe you can get an u/s for reassurance? I did at 8 weeks. I was terrified because of having no symptoms (had a m/c in February). The baby was FINE! I'm sure yours is totally fine. It just decided to cut you some slack, LOL! Thank him/her for cutting you some slack!

#14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by nalusj View Post
Reading this is comforting. I have had really sore breasts up until today. I woke up and they were tender but not SORE. I swear I touched them 100 times today. Anyone else have breast tenderness come and go?
You're due in late March as well. I noticed yesterday that my boobs were not so sore as they were before. I took a look at my breasts in the mirrow and (sorry if this is TMI, but...) I noticed that my areola's are HUGE! I also noticed that my boobs feel heavier (this is my 4th pregnancy), and have gotten bigger. Especially the left. Don't ask me why my left boob took off and left my right one in the dust. I guess it's always been an overachiever

So as long as I'm still seeing breast change and development, I'm trying to relax.

#15 ·
baileyandmikey-I'm just checking on you to see if your m/s has returned? I know you were worried because it had disappeared and you were feeling really good. How do you feel now?

I've had a really good 2 days myself and this is highly unusual. I'm soooo thankful for the reprieve, but as always, I'm just praying that my little bean is okay in there!

#17 ·
well, it comes and goes in waves now.... so that is comforting. I will have a good morning, then at a business lunch meeting, I was REALLY trying hard to eat, but I just kept wanting to throw up, ended up spitting my food into my napkin when no one was looking.... so yeah, I think everything is OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#18 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by baileyandmikey View Post
well, it comes and goes in waves now.... so that is comforting. I will have a good morning, then at a business lunch meeting, I was REALLY trying hard to eat, but I just kept wanting to throw up, ended up spitting my food into my napkin when no one was looking.... so yeah, I think everything is OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So good to hear!

#19 ·
I have to say last week I was feeling this same way, at 6w4d, I got really sick for about 4 days, then poof, it was gone. I was really worried that it went away bc I was expecting it to stay that bad the entire first trimester, especially since I'm having twins. However, I still don't want food, it just grosses me out but I'm no longer "sick". My bb's are a little tender but not too bad. Those also come and go, but I have to say, I had a u/s due to a bleeding scare on Friday and the babies are doing just GREAT!! My dr told me to count my blessings about not being sick. So you should do the same

#20 ·
I wouldn't worry about it. I had virtually no morning sickness my last pregnancy and worried about why but there was NOTHING to worry about. My baby was perfect. This pregnancy I haven't had any real morning sickness, just lots of bloating and I'm not going to worry about it. I have to just have faith that its all going to be good at the end.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.