Stuffed - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 08-12-2008, 08:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm not even 12 weeks yet & I'm already feeling like I barely have room for food in there. I'm down to eating half or less at meal than what I was even a couple weeks ago. I feel sooo full.

I don't remember having this until much later with ds1 & ds2. I've been trying to convince myself it isn't twins, but stuff like this sure is making me wonder.

mom to all boys B: 08/01ribboncesarean.gif,  C: 07/05 uc.jpg, N: 03/09 uc.jpg, M: 01/12 uc.jpg and far too many lost onesintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif

#2 of 5 Old 08-12-2008, 10:27 PM

I feel this way, too. I haven't been eating as much lately because of nausea, and then when I do eat (and even when I'm super hungry), I get so full so fast! Uncomfortably so, too. Ugh!

SAH dissertating mama femalesling.GIF to my sweet little boy (2/2009)
and his rainbow1284.gif baby brother (7/2011)
#3 of 5 Old 08-13-2008, 09:04 AM

I have been the same way, and I can't blame it on nausea since I haven't had any. I have lost 5 lbs as a result of eating less, but I just feel sick if I eat any more past that full feeling.

Carrie, mom to Johnathan (7-02), Brodie (2-04), Kate (12-06), Jordan (9-08), (4-09) & Maggie (3-10)
#4 of 5 Old 08-13-2008, 11:02 AM

I've reached the point where some days I feel ravenously hungry, but I can still only eat little bits at a time. If I eat too much (like typically more than a toddler sized portion of anything) I feel stuffed and then sick. Some days it feels like I am constantly eating to balance the feeling of being hungry and the feeling of being stuffed.
#5 of 5 Old 08-13-2008, 10:02 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I think its probably all of us getting bloated. Gas, intestines moving and making room and all that. OUr digestive system is just adjusting to the changes. ??? I feel the same. IT all sucks right about now.

Already!?!?! cold.gif  ~ Lori, doula, childbirth educator, wife to Jermaine 6/04, and mom to two happy and energetic boys - Tatum 6/06 and Keegan 3/09

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page