Calming vibes - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-14-2008, 01:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm still on bedrest and am having a really stressful day. It started with a pounding on my door at six in the morning. I'm not going to go into details but I'm worried. First of all, just the knocking terrified me--we were sound asleep. Now I'm cramping and I have that pre-spotting discharge I had on Monday. Can everyone send me calming vibes, please?

:Mama to 2 :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2008, 02:00 PM

::
Today, those are clam vibes!

Anyways, these cramps you are having, are they constant or timeable? I get that pretty often to. I have been told to up my calcium and magnesium intake, so I found a liquid vitamin from NOW. Haven't started it yet, but it sound like it should help calm the uterus down a bit. Also, if you are drinking any "pregnancy Teas", if they have RRL in it, stop drinking them. It made me super crampy the whole time i was drinking it.

As far as the outside stressers go, find a bubble, put yourself in it, and make DH deal with it. If it doesn't affect you directly, try to ignore it all. i hope your day turns around soon!

W (26) and C (27) parenting G (11/06 ) and D (2/09 ) plus a new one (3/11)
Sometimes the greener grass is actually AstroTurf, a false promise and nothing more.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:22 PM

Sending you calming vibes and positive thoughts.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:58 AM

Red rasberry leaf is a uterine tonic. It does not cause contractions. It will make contractions that you are having for some other reason be more affective. For that reason, some people avoid it when a miscarriage is a risk not because of something being wrong with the baby, but because of something with the mom. Come September, we should all be having red raspberry leaf.

Since you are really needing calming vibes, perhaps you should drink German chamomile tea?

: madrone - : SAHM to 12 y.o. DS, : 9 y.o. DD, and : 4 y.o. DS

User Tag List