Let the Pregnancy Dreams Begin! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 08-15-2008, 12:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I always have vivid dreams, but I haven't had any since I became pregnant until last night.

I dreamed I was ready to have the baby and I was shopping with DS when I felt like I should push. So I did and out pops this squeaky clean, 7 month old baby with a diaper on and his eyes closed.

I prepared myself for the placenta, but as I pushed it out, I realized that it was attached to me via an umbilical cord. So I started walking out so I could go to the hospital.

I finally got to the hospital, checked in, got sent to a room, and sat there for over an hour.

Finally the doctor came in and yelled at me. Since I had done most of the birthing myself, she wouldn't be getting paid the full amount!

The next day there was a newspaper article about how I was an evil, screaming, demanding, neglectful woman at the hospital and they did everything they could to help me.

LOL! Anyone else have crazy baby dreams yet?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 08-15-2008, 01:36 PM

I have yet to have any dreams about having the babies, but I had a REALLY vivid dream that I was dating Michael Phelps, but the entire dream I was worried about getting home in time to cook DH dinner, but I definitly WAS NOT CHEATING ON HIM with Michael Phelps bc when I got hom DH asked me, how Michael was swimming that day. : I guess I am watching WAY to much olympics before bed!

*Aly* Proud ARMY Wife and SAHM to our IVF miracle London Michael 2/28/09 We are so in love! We beat infertility once, lets see if we can do it again. TTC #2!
#3 of 3 Old 08-15-2008, 03:21 PM

I've had some really crazy ones so far but I had really vivid dreams before I got pregnant too. I had one the other night that my DH had a clone and we all had sex together. It was hilarious though. I had another one where I was really really super preggo (too big to be realistic) and I was having to climb these really steep stairs and my belly kept hitting the stairs and making me lost my balance. And tlast night I dreamt I was sky diving to other galaxies and in the dream I could really feel the wind swooshing by me.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page