Reading about all these m/c makes me so SAD. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 14 Old 08-17-2008, 08:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm so sorry for those of you who have had a loss or are threatened with one. It is truly terrible. I went through that in February, and pray I never have to again, and my heart goes out to you mammas and your babies who will not see each other quite yet. I send you all strength and love and many healing vibes. I'm sure that these little souls for whatever reason were just not quite ready to join us yet....maybe they are having too much fun wherever they are now and just can't imagine coming to earth yet! Well, one day they will be ready and they'll discover that you mammas ROCK and they should not have waited so long and tormented us so much! This kind of loss is horribly, sickeningly hard and I send you all as much moral support as humanly possible. That's all I wanted to say, just that my heart goes out to you and the little lost ones.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 14 Old 08-17-2008, 08:09 PM

I also had a m/c in May and am almost to the point of not wanting to look at the site in fear that another baby will be lost. My heart breaks for each momma and dad that looses a baby. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you heal and feel better soon. Take time for yourself and family!

Married to a WONDERFUL man, SAHM of Israel 9(b) , Ireland 5(g) , Iceland 4(b),  Italy 2(g), Scoltand 9 m(g), and pregnant with baby #6

#3 of 14 Old 08-17-2008, 08:53 PM

My heart breaks as I see more and more mamas having to go through a m/c in our ddc. Prior to this pregnancy I've had two miscarriages as well as losing my son shortly after birth. One m/c was this past October, and the other was this past April. I've written posts similar saying goodbye to two ddc's and my heart goes out to the mamas writing those same posts now.

Wife, Mother and Doula.
#4 of 14 Old 08-17-2008, 09:04 PM

I know, I've been doing double takes at the thread subjects thinking it was the same thread and that it couldn't be another one. Unbelievable, really. Yes, very sad. I'm so sorry.
#5 of 14 Old 08-17-2008, 10:00 PM

I had the same thoughts when I started seeing all these posts. I am deeply saddened for all the Mamas who have lost their babies. My heart and prayers go out to all the families that have to go thru this and I hope you all have deep healing and support to help you get through this rough time. Much love to you all.
#6 of 14 Old 08-17-2008, 10:07 PM

I also lost a baby in February and so the pain of such loss is pretty fresh for me. My heart breaks for these women because I know the sort of pain they are experiencing.
#7 of 14 Old 08-17-2008, 11:38 PM

I'm also sending loads of love, healing thoughts and love to those who have suffered loss recently, or at anytime.

Love,
Vanessa

Miles (December 2005) Pascual (March 2009). P's was my beautiful home waterbirth that healed me from my M's birth. natural birth, midwifery, postpartum depression, babywearing, breastfeeding.
#8 of 14 Old 08-17-2008, 11:52 PM

I'm thinking of all you mamas that lost little ones. I've been there and it is so so hard. The pain never really leaves, but it does lessen with time.

knit.gifmama to my boy autismribbon.gif (9/06) and my girl (3/09) and surprise 1sttri.gif due in May!

#9 of 14 Old 08-18-2008, 12:21 AM - Thread Starter

Yeh that's true. The pain never goes away entirely, but over time it does get better. Damn it's hard. REALLY HARD. hugs to you all.
Liz
#10 of 14 Old 08-18-2008, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motherto4 View Post
am almost to the point of not wanting to look at the site in fear that another baby will be lost.
I haven't had a m/c, but I feel the same way you do....I've stopped visiting all but once or twice a week because hearing about so many m/c's is so saddening. I truely feel for the mamas who've lost their babies......
#11 of 14 Old 08-18-2008, 11:59 AM

I am another one who had a loss in February. The women on the Pregnancy Loss board really helped me get through it. I don't know what I would have done without them.

Thinking of all the mamas who are struggling right now....

Me (42), DH (41), DD (7), DS1 (5) and DS2 Aug 02/09
#12 of 14 Old 08-18-2008, 12:29 PM

I too am having a hard time seeing so many new threads telling of losses. It seems like so, so many mammas have lost their little ones. I am sorry. I've had two early losses and I know it isn't easy. I hope you all can find the strength and peace and support you need right now in your lives.

The sea monkey has my money.

#13 of 14 Old 08-18-2008, 12:31 PM

I am in the April DDC, but was wanting to post something similar.

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

#14 of 14 Old 08-18-2008, 01:32 PM

It is tough to see so many women having losses. I've had five miscarriages myself, the two most recent ones this past March and this past Oct. The pain does get easier. I don't think you ever "get over" a miscarriage. It's more that you get through it. Those angel babies will still be a part of you. And honestly, I wouldn't want it to be any other way. The hardest part for me was not knowing if I'd ever have a healthy baby again. Plus I was losing babies likely due to my body, not there being anything wrong with the baby. This time pg is my last chance and I'm 11.5 weeks. I'm still nervous but at least time is ticking and all is going okay. In the past, I knew I could try again. It was still tough, but knowing you have another chance is much easier than knowing it's the end of chances.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page