~*~*~spring crafting swap~*~*~(Matches Up) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-01-2010, 02:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Love crafting? Come join us in the latest installation of our Craft Swap!
All items must be handmade/altered or in some way improved by you (or a close family member) Other than that, anything goes! In the past we've had toys, food, papergoods, jewelry, yarn, clothes, baby items, bath products, candles & home decor. If you can make it, I'm sure someone will love it!

DATES:
Signs Ups close April 15th. Please have your offerings list final by then.
Match Ups posted soon after.
Mail your packages by April 30th.

Packages should have a $20 value. List as many packages as you like. Please do not take on more matches than you can have finished and sent out by the end of the deadline.

To sign up~ just respond to this post with your offerings, including how many of each package you can swap. Be sure to let us know how many packages you'd like to swap as well.

Hope to see some new blood! So if you veterans know some crafters who might like to join up, spread the love!

Participants
rajahkatpicks rec.
Sleeplessmommypicks rec.
Patchchildpicks rec.
sewcoolpicks rec.
bluebirdiemamapicks rec.
scrapadoozerpicks rec.
MissMommyNiceNicepicks rec.
Fyrestormpicks rec.
saraspringspicks rec.
dancebarakapicks rec.
ktladypicks rec.
hartfeltpicks rec.
angelorumpicks rec.
ian'smommaya

Matches

treehugger.gif Kat- mama to 6 little trees
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2010, 03:05 PM - Thread Starter

FINAL

Rajahkat #1 Set of 3 Felted Nesting Bowls can do 1
Like these I made for Baraka in a previous swap. You choose your colors.

Rajahkat #2 Chocolate Covered Salted Caramels can do 1
Chewy caramels coated in your choice of bittersweet or milk chocolate and sprinkled with a selection of specialty salts. Packaged in a box for gift-giving, or for spoiling yourself.

Rajahkat #3 Marshmallows can do 2
Batch of jumbo sized gourmet marshmallows. Vanilla, caramel infused, or peppermint flavored.

Rajahkat #4 Felted Carrots can do 1
In the spirit of the season~ Set of 4 hand knit and felted carrots! A great addition to your child's play kitchen!

Rajahkat #5 Notecards can do 2
Set of 12 standard size notecards (no need for extra postage) Hand decorated & beribboned, blank insides, envelopes included.

Rajahkat #6 Women's wrap skirt one available
100% cotton fabric 44 inch waist not including ties (will fit up to 36inch waist with 8inch overlap) 35 inch long.

Rajahkat #7 Ghee can do 1
Ghee made by me from 2 lbs of raw butter from my local co-op. I know these cows personally! Packaged in sterilized recycled jars. Ghee is shelf table for quite a while as long as no water gets into it.

Old 04-01-2010, 04:07 PM

im in! who needs warm wool hats for the summer?
final!

sleepless#1 wool hats or mittens (already made, see pic for choices)
sleepless#2 baby tye die! 2-4 used pieces of gently baby clothing w/cute colorful tie dye and matching prefold!!!
sleepless#3 4 tie dye bandanas
sleepless#4 2 newborn/preemie sized wool covers. (upcycled wool sweaters)
sleepless#5 wool soaker in girls colors ... pink I think. infant sized.
sleepless#6 set of 6 cloth napkins, 12" square double layer of cotton fabric. (Colors my choice!)
sleepless#7 wool felt for projects (from upcycled sweaters)
sleepless#8 Doll quilt in PINK! i do lots of quilting and it is mostly boy colors lately, i feel the need to make a girly mini-quilt... could be 18" square or bigger :-)
Old 04-01-2010, 04:29 PM

Package 1 Origami Mobile I can make 1
I can do cranes, flowers, or butterflies. You pick if you prefer a traditional mobile like the one pictured or if you'd prefer a single line of cranes, starting large and getting smaller (fits great in a corner). You pick the color theme you want, rainbow, earth tones, mixed.
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3

Package 2 Set of 8 nesting origami boxes I can make 2
You pick the color theme you want, rainbow, earth tones, mixed. Boxes start out from 12x12 paper and work down to 5x5 paper. Finished boxes are about 6 inches square for the largest and get smaller as they go.

Package 3 Stand-up Display for Dad I can make 1
I always have a hard time finding scrapbook papers or designs that are right for dads. This time, great luck! A fold out display for all those great pictures of a new (or long time) dad. Measurements for all the photos are already on it.
Picture 1"
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5

Package 4 Dream Catcher I can make 3
Approximately 8 inches across. Natural vine circle with cream colored threads. Some small stones and shells for decoration and good dreams.
Picture 1
Picture 2

Package 5 Cinnamon Spiral Oatmeal Bread I can make 1
2 large loafs or a bunch of small loafs of this yummy bread. Try it toasted with butter or jelly. Also fantastic right off the loaf.

Package 6 A Picture’s Worth 1,000 Words I can do 3
I guess that makes this package worth 6,000 words. A set of 6 5x7 prints. Your choice of animals in reverse (so funny, they’ve made great bathroom art) or garden pictures.
Animals in Reverse
Garden

Package 7 Noteworthy Pictures I can do 2
Pick any of the images from package 6. I’ll make up 10 cards with envelopes for you. They can all be the same picture or a mix, your choice. Also, one more new print to choose from.
NEW! Bee and Thistle

Package 8 Card Organizer I can do 2
I love making or buying cards for people, but then I always manage to misplace them before the person's birthday or anniversary. This card organizer has helped a lot! A hard cover binding with a pleated spine. Inside are 6 envelopes labeled with the months to keep cards organized, rather than lost under the couch. It'd also make a great place to stash photos or notes as a journal. I'll customize it to your choice of colors (although the inside envelopes will be manilla) and label the envelopes as you choose with months or some other organizational strategy (notes, recipes, bills, names...)
**I can also do this sized to business envelopes for coupons or receipts.
Book View 1
Book View 2

Package 9 Playsilk Treasure Map I can do 2
Tea dyed playsilk with an antique looking (all browns) treasure map. Islands, rivers, sunken ships, even a sea monster. All hand drawn and unique, including writing in code. (I’ll send the code if you want, or just enjoy making up your own stories.) I’ll toss in a handful of gold and silver colored metal coins and glass stones to start the treasure hunting. Let me know if you’d like it all packaged up fun and mailed directly to your little treasure hunter.
Treasure Map
Close Up 1
Close Up 2
Close Up 3

Package 10 Ribbon Wands I can do 2
A set of 3 ribbon wands. Simple dowel for the handle and your choice of ribbon colors. 2 with shorter skinny ribbon bunches and one with a longer wide ribbon.
Wide Ribbon Wand
Skinny Ribbon Wand

Package 11 Beaded Pouch Necklace White Tiger only one available
Tiny glass seed beads are used to make this truly amazing necklace. It's a small pouch, in addition to being lovely to look at on its own. Kanji for Tiger on the back.
Tiger Front
Tiger Back

Package 12 Beaded Pouch Necklace Jaguar only one available
Tiny glass seed beads are used to make this truly amazing necklace. It's a small pouch, in addition to being lovely to look at on its own. All green on the back.
Jaguar

Package 13 Beaded Bottle Necklace only one available
Tiny glass seed beads are used to make this truly amazing necklace. A miniature glass bottle is held by a weaving of beads. Bottle cork can be opened to hold a truly tiny treasure.
Bottle

Package 14 Beaded Bracelets only one available
Icicle bracelet: Tiny faceted seed beads and frosted glass beads make this fantastic bracelet. Made for a small mama's wrist or for a child.
Bracelet
Vine bracelet: Seed beads and small chips of semiprecious stones make up this bracelet. It's always reminded me of vines and leaves. Made for a small mama's wrist or for a child.
Vines

Package 15 Textures Blanket I can do 3
A fun gift for the babe in your life. A 15x23 travel sized blanket with squares of all different textured fabrics. Minkee, satin, cotton, flannel, and more... All backed with super soft brushed flannel.

Package 16 Loving Hands I can do 3
A beautiful black and white image to celebrate the love of a new baby, my favorite I've taken. Your choice of a framed 8x10 image, or a set of 10 notecards.
Loving Hands

Package 17 Counting BookI can do one
Cute and simple counting book. 1-10 on cardstock pages with animals to count. Each page shows the sign language hand shape for the number.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Package 18 Glass Jewel Magnets I can do 2
Six glass stone magnets. Your choice of design. I've got great sources for paper so I should be able to match what you're looking for as a design. Similar to these, I couldn’t get a good picture myself so I’m borrowing someone else’s picture.
http://www.raincollection.com/produc...hp?page_id=530

Package 19 Dinner Conversation Starters I can do 3
A set of conversation starter cards stored in an altered paint can. Conversation cards are appropriate for kids or adults, though you may want to glance through to see if they are worded appropriate for your family (I used words like mother and father on some). Let me know what colors or styles your family likes and I’ll decorate the can to your likings. I can add family names or other words to the can as well.
Sample Questions
• What is the best gift you’ve ever given?
• If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
• Describe the perfect friend
• Tell us something you think everyone should know about you.
• What are you most proud of?
• What makes you laugh the most?
Old 04-01-2010, 05:07 PM

FINAL

I can do 2 swaps in the usa

sc1- set of cloth napkins a few fabric choices will be given- you will get 6 can do 1sc2-fabric scrap pack. dont worry you will get plenty can do 1

sc2-set of 5 bean bags (filled with rice) i will give you fabric choices Can do 1

sc3-scrapbooking pack- will be filled with tons of odd destash items that can be used for scrapbooking and other paper crafting can do 2 http://s804.photobucket.com/albums/y...7.jpg&newest=1 http://s804.photobucket.com/albums/y...8.jpg&newest=1

sc4-kids craft pack- will be filled with lost of fun items kids can use to craft with! can do 1

sc5- 4t-6t patchwork skirt http://s804.photobucket.com/albums/y...6.jpg&newest=1

sc6- fabric - the 2 blue are big pieces over a yard they are cut pieces one more then the other the red is a smaller piece but still pretty big http://s804.photobucket.com/albums/y...urrent=021.jpg

bfinfant.gifcd.giffamilybed1.gifnovaxnocirc.gifmomsling.GIFsewmachine.gifknit.gifMama to Gavin, Lily, and Soren 
Old 04-01-2010, 05:24 PM
Banned

FINAL

I'm Jen
In MO, US
I can ship #'s 1,2, or 5 to Canada
I'll swap 5 packages

bluebirdiemama #1: baby's bunny snuggly 3 available + can make 1
http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...a/DSC06168.jpg
http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...a/DSC06169.jpg
pictured bunny and blue yarn potential bunny are small, 9" x 10". i am making a larger one for my dd right now, have lots of funky worsted yarn, could be felted. tomorrow's my ds bday but if i get a chance ill post a pick before the end of thurs. yarn=wool, stuffing=bamboo or wool
here is the one Im working on right now, I have more yarn like this in diff colors. will be about 16" x 16" when it's done.
http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...iemama/174.jpg
http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...iemama/175.jpg

bluebirdiemama #2: headbands 1 each color available
http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...a/DSC06171.jpg
http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...a/DSC06170.jpg
the red one's mine and worn, that's why it looks wringly. i couldn't get a pic really showing the funkyness of the yarn, but it's really pretty. it is wool

bluebirdiemama #3: choose 2
a. bath salts with colloidal oatmeal and essential oils. lavendar, patchouli and others can make 2
b. 4 oz natural bug spray concentrate. choose lemongrass or cedarwood can make 2
c. 8 oz all purpose yummyness spray can make 1

bluebirdiemama #4: immune boost capsules can do 2
organic echinacea, astragalus and burdock roots, and plantain leaf. 150 capsules. Will make it 175 if you don't mind providing your own container to store them in capsules are made from 100% vegetable cellulose

bluebirdiemama #5: hemp tanks
gently used hand dyed hemp/cotton tanks 1 lavender 1 brown... these are for a mama who doesn't mind showing off her belly
http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...a/DSC06194.jpg

bluebirdiemama #6: Italian parmesean bread can do 1
super yum. 1 large loaf.... to bring to value I will include dried organic culinary herbs... what do you need? I have and can include parsley, sage, marjoram, bay leaves, oregano, basil, savory, cayenne powder, fennel seed, thyyme, rosemary, cinnamon or sesame seeds, according to your needs.

bluebirdiemama #7: Spice Pack can do 1
personalized assortment from list in #6. will include a generous amount of whatever you choose.

my ISO:

would loooooove an apron, like thestyle of this one http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=36903277

also would like some thing likethis:
paperklutz.weebly.com

yarn, windcatching items
Old 04-01-2010, 05:42 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeplessMommy View Post
im in! who needs warm wool hats for the summer?
Not so much warm & wooly, but I'd love a "one day beret" in cream & brown cotton.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:49 PM

FINAL

i can do 2 swaps

hartfelt #1 handspun yarn~ wool~ natural color

hartfelt#2 lampwork glass pendant (by my talented husband!)

i would love one of those homeopathy kits, those origami mobiles are cool too i also like fyrestorms baby sweater!!

Lauren

bellycast.gif 

Old 04-02-2010, 12:16 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hartfelt View Post
i wanna play

www.hartandlauren.etsy.com

adding a bunch in the next few weeks, but in the mean time check my feedback/sold items for examples of my work!
hartfelt~ I LOVE your octopodes! And your skirts are sure to be a big hit!

Old 04-02-2010, 02:26 PM

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Ok, all packages final and all pictures up!

Angelorum
I am in the US
I can ship to US
I can swap 6 packages

Crochet edged Burp Cloths-set of 3-
3 Contoured burp cloths made with 2 layers 100% cotton flannel print. Edged with cotton crochet thread in stitch pattern of your choice. Various prints from my stash, gender neutral. Example picture (this is a blanket, but it shows the technique) Can do 1

Mama Cloth pantyliners set of 7
7 100% cotton flannel pantyliners w/ snap closure. 4 layers of flannel in the center, no waterproof layer. Great for spotting or end of pregnancy. Various prints from my stash. Example pic These I made a long time ago, I have professional snaps now, not the sew on ones pictured. Can do 1.

Woven wrap-
6 yard long woven wrap in loose weave black/grey tencel fabric. Lightweight and breathable. Ends tapered and all edges finished with a serger rolled hem. Can be shortened if you want. picture hereCan do 1.

Bath set-
2 small handmade soaps in crocheted cotton soap sacks, paired with knitted cotton bath mitt. Bath mitt same pattern as this picture, though I don't have anymore of this color yarn. Can do 1

Upcycled Yarn- 60+ grams of laceweight 100% cashmere yarn unraveled from a sweater. Very soft, and frogged really well! I can send in original color or dye it. Picture The big ball in the back is the original color, the cute little skeins are my favorites of the overdyes I was able to achieve. It's really hard to photograph the difference between the red ball and the red skein, the red skein is a little brighter red than the ball, which is closer to burgundy. Personally I much prefer the red skein color. Pick one color, two or all three for a beautiful autumn colored skein. Can do 2.

Mommy to DS1 July '09 and DS2 Oct '12 and someone new in May '15

Old 04-02-2010, 10:27 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
i have perfume both liquid and balm styles, handmade soaps, ouchie balms,
and flower essences. lemme think about a set and how to set this up.

alrighty, i can do four packages. they will include a jojoba based perfume oil, made with essential oils. a wonderful cold process (real) soap. with organic oils and herbs with essential oils. with or without a loofah sponge in it. i have gardeners soap, 1000 flowers soap, several shampoo bars, gotsmilk bars. garlic and mullien ear oil for ear aches. a package of bath tea's with salts, flowers and essential oils and a bumps and bruises balm with really fine herbs in a base of coconut and olive oils and a vegan beeswax alternative.

except for the goatsmilks soaps everything is vegan. you can check out my links for info about the items i make.

Visit the Holiday Helper thread and join in on the giving and fun! Loving and working with the plants. I have a store! or two!
Old 04-03-2010, 01:25 PM

I am in the US and would like to only ship US
I would like to do up to 3 packages
Might be open to side swaps - just let me know

ktlady #1 Boxer Briefs
3 pair of girl or boy boxer briefs
http://katydidcreations.blogspot.com...ko-unders.html

Ktlady #2 Redondo skirt
There is a photo in my blog: http://katydidcreations.blogspot.com...skirt-set.html

Ktlady #3
Lounge set – RTW T-shirt embellished to match lounge pants up to size 5

Ktlady #4 – Embroidery Package
I am flexible on this one. I could embroider on blanks (t-shirt, towels, kitchen towels, etc) or something that I provide. I do machine embroidery.

Ktlady #5 Baby set
http://katydidcreations.blogspot.com...pants-set.html

ktlady #6 Ladies pants (double value)
Ladies Yoga or gaucho pants or wrap style
http://katydidcreations.blogspot.com...oga-pants.html
http://katydidcreations.blogspot.com...p-gauchos.html

ktlady #7 Child's clothing package (double package)
Either boutique style dress or short set or pants set. You can see some example of my work in my blog: http://katydidcreations.blogspot.com/

ktlady #8 Dolly clothes
Some clothing for you little one's favorite doll. Can be dresses, pant, peasant tops, skirt or whatever else you many like.

ktlady #9 Mama purse (double package)
Mama purse styled like the one in this blog entry:
http://katydidcreations.blogspot.com...iqued-bag.html
I will add a little extra to make it a double.

ktlady #10 Color it
Custom dyeing - you send fabric or things or I provide. We will work out details.

If you see something else you would like offered just let me know.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:08 PM

Scrap #1 Fabric! (Double value swap) *Can do 1*
Oh, sweet Josephine! I have a lot of high quality fabric. I will fill up a flat rate box to the gills for you. Tell me roughly what you are looking for, and I shall do my best to accommodate.

Scrap #2 Set of 4 Circle Pads *Can do 3*

AIO or pocket w/inserts style. Pearl snap closures. Your choice of available fabrics. (Will add pictures and more info soon)

Scrap #3 Pajama time! *Can do 1*
2 pairs of cotton flannel pajama pants. Your choice of boyish, girlie, or gender neutral. Sizes 6 months to 6 years.

Scrap #4 Celebratory Robot T-shirt! *Can do 1*
*Appliqued robot with a balloon! I made one for ds's birthday and thought it came out wicked cute! I'll re-make one for you or something similar. I'd love to make a girlie robot if someone was interested in that. Your choice of letter or number on the balloon. Color of your choice for the t-shirt. I'm limited to what I can find locally, but will try my best to find what you want. Size newborn to 8 years. Robot close-up

Scrap #5 Girls strip skirt *Can do 2*
Two fabric, six strip skirt in your choice of available fabrics. Matching patchy headband included, if desired. Newborn-10 years

Scrap #6 Tiered skirt *Can do 2*
Two fabric, three tiered skirt in your choice of available fabrics. Matching patchy headband included, if desired. Size 2-8 years

Scrap #7 Peasant Dress *Can do 2*
Short sleeve peasant dress with ties and a ruffle. Your choice of available fabrics. Sizes 6 mo-8years

Jenny, proud maker of red things
Old 04-03-2010, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapadoozer View Post
I'm in! I would LOVE to see some handmade soap offered in this swap.
fantastic! i can do bath, body, face and shampoo bars.

Visit the Holiday Helper thread and join in on the giving and fun! Loving and working with the plants. I have a store! or two!
Old 04-03-2010, 09:29 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelorum View Post
I'm in! I've been waiting for one of these. Is there any interest in woven wraps? I have some loosely woven black and grey tencel that is perfect for them. The fabric was a great deal, so it would be a single value package.

ETA: picture of my wrap from the same fabric
Angelorum~ It's lovely! I admit though that I am super lazy about carriers. I tend to just carry my babes in arms.

Old 04-03-2010, 10:42 PM

FINAL

I'm MMNN, aka Heather
I'm in PA, USA
I'll ship light things to Canada
I'll play as many as I match for

MMNN #1 Needle Felted Photo Album (1 available)
Needle felted photo album holds 100 4x6 photos. Your choice of "Joy" "Love" or "Peace" adorned with vintage buttons or specialty shapes or a lovely pine tree. Selection one two three four

MMNN #2 Pampering Package (2 available)
A lavender mint sachet in purple organza bag adorned with vintage buttons, 2 lavender mint dead sea salt bath bags, and a 1/4 pint of lavender mud mask. Delish! Sachets & bath bags

MMNN #3 Felted Christmas Ornament Set (2 available)
Hand felted decorative felt christmas ornaments. Choose either 4 balls, 2 snowbabies, or 2 balls & one snow baby.

Snow Baby one two three four
Balls one two three

MMNN #4 Handmade Card Set (2 available)
Handcrafted paper cards, set of 10, blank inside, on cream with envelopes. Created from the lovely old photos in a complete 1939 hardbound National Geo collection I've toted around for a long time. The captions are so hilarious, they practically choose their own occaison! Also featuring handmade paper from our lovely friend, beans. Several groups to choose from, including Wisconsin, Birds of Prey, Wasps: a Farmer's Friend, and many more. Or choose a grab bag assortment. Perfect gift for the card lover in your life!
One Two Three Four

MMNN #5 Vinegar & Oil (1 available)
Bottle of specialty vinegar created & brewed by me with appropriate matching spiced olive oil. Choose from rosemary, blueberry basil, italian, tarragon, or raspberry mint. I'll make it a gift by throwing in a specialty herb blend to compliment your selection. All you'll need is a basket!

MMNN #6 Felted Acorn Bracelet (1 available)
Needle felted acorn bracelet. A delightful little bauble. Very similar to these, depending what's in stock:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

MMNN #7 Handmade Soap Gift Set (1 available)
1 lb of soap odds, ends & extras from my good friends, The Wash Your Mouth Out Soap Co. (soap so good it makes you wanna cuss!). Delicious colors, flavors & scents included in this bag of short cuts, odds, & ends. All natural, homemade. It will include 2 handsewn recycled felted sweater soap saver bags. That means this could be two gifts for your family & friends (or one nice gift for your upstairs & downstairs bathroom! )

MMNN #8 Wool Roving Egg Pack (2 available)
12 colors of wool roving eggs packaged in an egg carton for all your felting needs.

MMNN #9 Cashmere Armwarmers(1 available)
Felted & handstitched cabled cream colored cashmere armwarmers. Perfect for those w/o a 3 year old & a newborn.

MMNN #10 Spring Cleaning Gnome Travel Set (1 available)
Adorable travel set in the waldorf tradition.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=43423593

MMNN #11 Spring Birds' Nest Felted Pins (1 available)
Choose 2 from the selection in my etsy shop.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/plantladydesigns

MMNN #12 Spring Hare Waldorf Puppet Set (1 available)
Needle Felted puppet play set in the waldorf tradition, choose bunny color (pink, brown, white), it comes with a little nest filled with eggs to wake up spring.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=42295578

MMNN #13 Felted Bowl with matching Egg Shaker (1 available)
Choose either pastel or darker colors, this set is a small hand-dyed yarn felted bowl with coordinating egg shaker. I'll toss in a bonus to bring it up to value.

MMNN #14 Felted Hatching Chick Egg Shaker (1 available)
This cute little guy hatches out of his hollow thick felted egg to welcome spring with his bright yellow feathers & bright orange beak. Shake up some spring music!

MMNN #15 Felted Surprise! (1 available)
Random grab bag surprise package of my felt work in the $20-$25 range. What could it be? Who can tell! I have so much, I don't know myself!

MMNN #16 Homebrew Happiness DOUBLE (1 available)
1/2 gallon of my delicious homebrew. It's worth it! Currently have lemon honey lager & blueberry honey lager going, soon to be working on a evergreen stoudt & momma's milk stoudt. If you want it now, I can ship 2-22 oz bottles or wait for one of the newly bottled/brewed to be finished.

MMNN #17 Limoncello (1 available)
12 oz bottle of homemade limoncello liqueur. Perfect for a warm summer day.

MMNN #18 Gnome Family (1 available)
Set of 2 adult, one toddler & one baby wooden peg gnomes in woolen finery. Your choice of wool colors. Perfect for your nature table.

MMNN #19 Handpainted Ceramic Owl Beads (1 available)
Set of 4, like these in this nest: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink
Handpainted, from Europe. Perfect for stitch markers, earrings, or necklaces.

MMNN #19 Handpainted Ceramic Owl Nest Pin (1 available)
Like this, nest color may vary: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

ISO: wooden toys, play food, cloth napkins, boys pajamas, arm warmers, shawls, neat wool/yarn, handkerchiefs (embroidered)
Old 04-05-2010, 11:58 AM

me!

Iowaorganic- mama to DD (1/5/06), DS1 (4/9/07), DS2 (1/22/09), DS3 (12/10/10), DD2 (7/6/12) and a new kid due in early 2014

Old 04-05-2010, 02:33 PM

I would be in if anyone would be interested in my stuff...or is everyone burned out on it?

Ohhhh...I have started doing chainmaille again though...

Victim of Birth Rape & Coerced ribboncesarean.gifUnnecesareanribboncesarean.gif What makes people think they can cut up someone else's genitals? nocirc.gif
Old 04-05-2010, 04:05 PM

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
fyrestorm I'd still love a set of your modified crochet hooks And didn't you start doing buttons? I'm always up for fun buttons too.

Mommy to DS1 July '09 and DS2 Oct '12 and someone new in May '15

Old 04-05-2010, 04:56 PM

FINAL

Well, I guess I'm in!

Can ship world wide and will do as many matches as match up

Here's what I have this time around:

Fyrestorm #1 - (Double) - Themed charm bracelet. Choose from any design on my website

Sushi Bracelet (example)

Fyrestorm #2 - Earring package - choose 5 pair (any combo) from my website.

Cow Earrings (example)

Fyrestorm #3 - Wine Charms - choose any 2 sets of wine charms or 10 individual beads to be made into charms from my website.

Mushroom Wine Charms (example)

Fyrestorm #4 - Stitch Markers - choose any 2 sets of markers or 10 individual beads to be made into markers from my website. Shown are set up for crochet, I can do knitting or crochet. The rings for knit markers should fit up to a 15 needle

Ladybug markers (example)

Fyrestorm #5 - Altered crochet hooks - I will cover 4 hooks for you in polymer. The clay makes for a more comfortable grip *(and they're pretty!) I will work with you on hook sizes and patterns/colors. I am doing limited cane work these days so my choices are a bit limited.

Altered hook (example)

Fyrestorm #6 - Polymer bead Rosary - I can do this in any colors of glass beads you would like. It is a 5 decade rosary. I can use any combination of polymer beads for spacers.

Ladybug Rosary (example)

Noah's Ark Rosary (example)

Fyrestorm #7 - Glass bead Rosary - I can do this in any colors of glass beads you would like. It is a 5 decade rosary with a crucifix and a Mary medallion.

Pink and Black Rosary (example)

Fyrestorm #8 - Rosary Chaplets (set of 2) - I can do this in any colors of glass beads you would like. I can also use polymer bead spacers. It is a 1 decade rosary with a crucifix and a Mary medallion.

Polymer and glass - sock monkey rosary (example)

Fyrestorm #9 - Chain Maille Choker - Design is made with 18 gauge 3/16" aluminum rings. Lightweight and won't tarnish. Chain is silver plate. Adjustable from 14 - 16". Decorations are Czech glass flowers and a Butterfly

Butterfly Choker

Fyrestorm #10 - (Double)Chain Maille Anklet - Design is made with 20 gauge 3/32" Titanium. Chain is silver plate. Decorations are Swarovski Crystal and Celestial Crystal

CM Anklet

Fyrestorm #11 - Chain Maille Byzantine Necklace -This 15" necklace is made with 20 gauge 3/32" Titanium. It will not tarnish and is very light weight and durable.

Titanium byzantine necklace

Close up

Fyrestorm #12 - Chain Maille Byzantine Bracelet and matching earrings - 6-8" byzantine bracelet in your choice of colors. I can do your school colors, your favorite team colors or any whatever you like. The bracelet is made with 18 gauge 3/16th inch aluminum. It will not tarnish and is very light weight and durable. I can either use a toggle clasp or a lobster claw clasp. I'[ll include a pair of matching earrings.

The colors I have available are: Pink, Red, Orange, Yellow, Gold, Green, Black, Bronze, Violet, Deep Purple, Blue, Turquoise and Silver.

Team Byzantine Bracelet

Rainbow Bracelet 1

Rainbow Bracelet 2

Fyrestorm #13 - Baby sweater and matching hat (or hoodie - your choice) I'll work with you on colors

Sweater with hat example

Fyrestorm #14 - Hex sweater and matching hat (size 2T) I just have this one pictured.

Hex sweater and matching hat 2T

Fyrestorm #15- Cotton washcloth, facial scrubbie and tulip soy soap set

Washcloth gift set 1

Washcloth gift set 2

Fyrestorm #16 - (DOUBLE) Baby pea pod cuddle sackand matching hat This makes a great photo prop

Pea pod set

Fyrestorm #17 - Baby tuxedo cuddle sack This one is done in Lion brand suede and it's super soft!

Tuxedo Cuddle Sack

Fyrestorm #18 - 4 bars of felted soaps. I'm not sure of the scents on these (dd got them all mixed up) but I think I have a sandalwood left and some other gender neutral stuff.

I also have a few felted soaps left. I'm not sure of the scents anymore...but I can do a package of 5 of them if anyone is interested.

I think all my links are working now.

Victim of Birth Rape & Coerced ribboncesarean.gifUnnecesareanribboncesarean.gif What makes people think they can cut up someone else's genitals? nocirc.gif
Old 04-05-2010, 06:28 PM
Banned

fyrestorm... your chain mail jewelry is beautiful! and i love love love your pregnant lady earings
Old 04-05-2010, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelorum View Post
fyrestorm I'd still love a set of your modified crochet hooks And didn't you start doing buttons? I'm always up for fun buttons too.

Hooks I listed...I've discovered that I'm HATING on the buttons If you have something specific in mind I can give it a whirl though.

Old 04-05-2010, 07:53 PM - Thread Starter

I don't think I could ever get burned out on your stuff! I know this time around I need some stitch markers.

Old 04-07-2010, 09:37 PM

FINAL

ss1 Chunky Initial Disc Can do 2
Chunky sterling disc hand stamped with an initial and strung on a green, brown, or black stretchy ribbon.
http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.105448547.jpg

ss2 Petite Design/Initial Disc Can do multiple
Initial or design (om, lotus, horse head, heart, peace sign, crown, leaf, bird, skull) hand stamped on a 9mm sterling disc and strung on a sterling bead chain.
http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.63019347.jpg

ss3 Petite Design/Initial Disc on leather Can do multiple
http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.41654337.jpg

ss4 Quartz on Leather Can do 1
Hand wrapped quartz pendant hung on an 18" leather cord. All findings are sterling.

ss5 Freshwater Pearl Lariat Can do 1
Sterling silver and freshwater pearls.
http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.63733060.jpg

ss6 Freshwater Eco-Friendly Pearl Lariat Can do 1
All metal is sterling.
http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=DSC03072.jpg

ss7 Hand Wrapped "London Topaz" and Quartz Necklace Can do 1
I bought a lot of gems to play with and I was told this is London Topaz, but for the price I paid I doubt it. I have no idea if it's synthetic, glass, or genuine, but the blue is beautiful. All metal is sterling.
http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=DSC03067.jpg
http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=DSC03066.jpg

ss8 Hand Wrapped Crystal on Leather Can do 1
Nice and casual. All metal is sterling.
http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=DSC03069.jpg
http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=DSC03068.jpg

ss9 Car Play Mat and 3 Cars Can do 1
I got this wonderful toy in a swap for my little guy who isn't little anymore. In EUC, it's ready for love from a different family.
http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=DSC02395.jpg
Old 04-08-2010, 05:31 PM

omg! fyrestrom your number 11 necklace is to die for! that is gorgeous!
setting mine up this afternoon.

Old 04-09-2010, 07:26 PM

Okay, I got my packages up. If there is anything I've offered in the past you'd like me to add, just let me know.

Dee, what size do your cuddle sacks fit too? DS2 is a monster 3 month old.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMommyNiceNice View Post
Okay, I got my packages up. If there is anything I've offered in the past you'd like me to add, just let me know.

Dee, what size do your cuddle sacks fit too? DS2 is a monster 3 month old.

The cuddle sacks are really newborn sized...I would say up to about 12 lb comfortably. They are pretty stretchy...but I'm not sure I would chance it.

Old 04-09-2010, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyrestorm View Post
The cuddle sacks are really newborn sized...I would say up to about 12 lb comfortably. They are pretty stretchy...but I'm not sure I would chance it.
Oh, not for us then. He's a beast! He weighed 12 lbs at his 6 week check up.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:50 PM

I just want to add I am dying for some handcarved kitchen utensils! yes
Old 04-10-2010, 01:33 AM - Thread Starter

MMNN, I want to see a picture of that baby of yours! Elm is quite the fatty himself, he was 14 lbs at 6 weeks. He looks like the michelin man with hair.

Kat

User Tag List