Oh~So~Special Handcrafted Toy Swap! Matches UP! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 183 Old 10-07-2010, 02:54 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I do decree that all who craft and mother are awesome and amazing, and therefore our awesome and amazing offspring deserve to be honored with some handcrafted gifts this holiday season.

In other words;
Craft swap! Items must be handmade.
Please bundle your packages based on a value of $20.
The theme is 'Toys' and I think lovely gifts are acceptable as well.

Dates;
Pm me your swap picks by October 20th. Matches posted shortly after.
Mail swap packages by November 20th.

There may be various ages of children recieving your toys, so please make sure the toys you make are age appropriate and cannot be eaten. It's good to check with your swap partner about this if you must.

To sign up;
Simply post a reply to this thread with your list of toy packages labeled and numbered. State how many of each package you can send, and how many you would like to swap in total.
Remember that some of us have a couple children, so a few of a small item would also work as opposed to one larger item, but it would be good to have a mixture of packages.
Include if you can ship internationally please. When you ship your item, be sure it is well packaged and you must have some proof that a package has been sent. (DC, Insurance, Customs forms, PO receipt that can be scanned, etc...)
If you'd like to include and ISO list, please do, it helps get our crafty juices flowing!

Members may not be involved in more then three swaps at one time.
If you sign up, please note all dates of the swap and be committed, make sure you have time for the swap.
When your swaps are complete, please kindly thank your awesome swap partner by giving them feedback.

Have a Happy, Handcrafted Holiday season y'all!
Let's get crafty.

Participants
1. Beansricerevolt
2. Cyrusmama
3. Sunanthem
4. Sleeplessmommy
5. Mamatolea
6. Honeybunmom
7. Sheppremiers
8. Iowaorganic
9. Chammomilegirl
10. Cristeen
11. Angelorum
12. MissMommyNiceNice
13. Jessicado
14. Rajahkat
15. PatchChild
16. Sweet Tea

MATCHES!
BEANS SENDS: #2 SweetT, #7Sun, #6Patch, #2Cyrus
RECEIVES: #1Sun, #6Cyrus, #11MMNN, #1 Patch
CYRUS SENDS: sleep#1 &#5, beans#6, mamatolea#2, I.O.#1, sun#5
RECEIVES:Beans #2, Mamatolea#4 , MMNN#6 (double)
jessicado, chammomile#2
SUN SENDS:#10MMNN, IO#10&#2, Patch#12&#1, BEANS#1, honeybun#2 cristeen#3&#11
RECEIVES:Cristeen #3 beans #7, cyrus#5, patch#8,patch 7&1 ,
MMNN#4 (double),honeybun#3
SLEEPLESS SENDS: Jess#1, MMNN#1, I.O.#6
RECEIVES: cyrus #1 &#5, Jessicado,
MAMATOL SENDS: Cyrus #4 mmnn #3
RECEIVES: Cyrus#2 , I.O.#1
HONEYBUN SENDS: Sun#3
RECEIVES: Sun #2
IOWA SENDS: chammo#2 (DOUBLE) , chammo#6,Sweet tea #3 Jessicado#3, mamatoL#1
RECEIVES:Sun#2, #10, Cyrus#1,sleepless#6, cristeen#3, sweet tea#1
CHAMMO SENDS:Jessicado, CYRUS, patch
RECEIVES: I.O.#2 (double) #6
CRISTEEN SENDS: MMNN#3, Sun#3, patch #3, i.o.#3
RECEIVES: Jessicado,sun #3&11, shep#3,
SHEPPRE SENDS:cristeen#3
RECEIVES: Patch#3
MMNN SENDS: Beans #11, #4Sun (double), Cyrus#6 (double)
RECEIVES: Cristeen#3, Sun #10, Patch #6, sleepless#1, mamatol #3
JESSICADO SENDS: Cristeen, sleepless cyrusmama,
RECEIVES: Chamo#1, sleep #1, I.O.#3
PATCHCHILD: MMNN#6 Beans#1, SUN #7&#8#1, Shep#3,
RECEIVES: SUN #12&1, beans#6, sweat tea #1, cristeen#3, chammo3
SWEET T SENDS:#1 patch #1 I.O.
RECEIVES: IO#3, Beans #1

Saamy Student mama to  superhero.gifand hearts.gifand babyf.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 183 Old 10-07-2010, 04:06 AM

I'm in for 4 packages.

Beans #1 Build A Snowman Kit
Can do 2
Build a wonderful snowman in your yard! This kit will come with a handmade black felt hat, handmade polar fleece scarf, black rocks for the mouth, a fake carrot and buttons for his tummy and eyes--- Packaged in a holiday themed box. Just add snow!

Beans #1 Drawing Totes Can do 2
Take your pick!
*Sketch book tote with a sleeve for the journal and a zippered pocket for pencils. Will post a pic of the one I made for DD soon
*Crayon bag-- Basic over the shoulder bag with crayon slots on the outside. Will include crayons!
*Crayon roll--will include crayons!

Bean #3 playdough & tools Can do 2
This package includes 2 different colors/scents of dough. All natural dough, dyes and essential oils packaged in plastic bowls with lids.
Will include 3 animal themed cookie cutter too!

Beans #4 Roll-up Kitchen Playmat Can do 2
Great portable play kitchen for on the go. Especially for restaurants!
http://balancingeverything.com/2008/...ymat-tutorial/
*this is not my blog*

Beans #5 Lip salve craft kit (can make 2)
Wonderful gift for the older child in your life! Will come with everything needed to make a basic lip balm (except the doubleboiler ), instructions and packaged in a great little box for gifting. *I use all organic olive oil and 100% Bees wax from local bees*

Beans #6 Beginners Knitting Kit Can do 2
A few years ago, an MDC mama made DD a knitters kit and she loved it! Now it's my turn to put one together
This kit will include:
1 skein of yummy wool yarn
1 pair of bamboo knitting needles
Their first pair of stitch markers
An easy pattern, perfect for a beginning knitter

Beans #7 Einstein Kit Can do 2
Great for the science lover!
This kit will include:
*beakers and funnel and other science goodies
*notepad and pencil
*food coloring (for mixing potions)
*handmade felt name tag of your young scientist name
*handmade felt glasses (*these will have elastic on the back to keep from falling off. Figure I'd mention it just in case your littles aren't too keen with it)
*clip board
#3 of 183 Old 10-07-2010, 11:43 AM

I can do as many as I am matched

Cysmom1)Wooden toaster- Single slice with piece of bread (Can do 2)

Cysmom2) Knit finger mustaches- I am thinking 4 different stache styles <- the closest thing to a stached smilie I could find (Can do 1)

Cysmom3) Knit acorns- 3 knit acorns for your tree or nature table (Can do 1)

Cysmom4) DS Cozy- A cozy for your kids Nintendo DS in their favorite colors (possibly can add designs but check with me first) (Can do 1)

Cysmom5)
Wooden Camera- Why not? We used to make quite a few and haven't in awhile (Can do 2)

Cysmom6) Legwarmers-- one pair of knit legwarmers (Can do 1)

ISO:
hankie sized playsilks for J who is obsessed with pulling the wipes out of the wipe box
Crayon roll for chunky crayons in boyish fabric
fabric pencil and notebook holder in boyish fabric
fabric snack bags
fabric sandwich wraps
#4 of 183 Old 10-07-2010, 01:03 PM - Thread Starter

SUNANTHEM
FINAL

I can trade as many as are requested within the limits set below.

SUN#1 Superhero dress up set. Includes one set of wool felt super hero cuffs, one playsilk for a cape, and a super hero mask. *custom designed*[can do 1]

SUN#2 Elfen dress up set: felt head garland, wood and felt necklace, and a green silk wings, and some wooden acorns for the pocket.[can do 1]

SUN#3 2 Custom hand dyed long silk twirl wands. Choose either 1 ring and 1 wand OR 2 wands. [cand do 2]

SUN#4 wool needlefelted emblem purse filled with a few surprise treasures. You choose 'emblem'. [can do two]

SUN#5 Needlefelted Wool breakfast set. pancake breakfast set; choose 4 of any item on the plate. [can do 1]

SUN#6 Set of 3 Playsilks, you may choose from what I have already dyed at the time.. and I generally have a lot of colors. Hand dyed using lanaset dye. (a permenant, quality, silk dye) [can do 1]

SUN#7 family set of needlefelted gnomes or mermaids. (2 adults and a baby) [can do 1]

SUN#8 set of wooden nature blocks choose 5 themes for the nature blocks, and then I will add 5 plain, cut planks & shapes sanded blocks. Your choice if finished with beeswax polish or not.[can do 1] pic PIC#2 PIC#3

SUN#9 Wooden hand carved mushroom pair. [can do 1]

SUN#10 Set of 6 hanky silks 11in. squares. handyed with lanaset dye. And perhaps a felted something to store them in? You choose approx. silk colors.[can do TWO]

SUN#11 Wooden 2 figures set; Choose either woodland; a reindeer and forest tree, farm; a sheep and some bushes, or forest; 2 trees for your landscape. Comes with one small silk (color my choice) [Can do TWO]

SUN#12 One Big Rainbow playsilk, hand dyed. I am too lazy to get measurements, but it's the playstand size. Has a small tear, even though it was never used, so I will include your choice of one 35x35 playsilk. [can do 1]

SUN#13 Three Baby Jingle Blocks made by my friend like; these and these. [can do 1]

SUN #14 Set of 10 waldorf window stars to brighten your winter windows. (also includes a surprise paper something)

#5 of 183 Old 10-07-2010, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunanthem View Post
Woot woot, yeah! Glad to be back craftswapping, so glad you mommas joined!
Glad to have you back! It's been awhile! My littles have missed your handwork. Believe it or not, a wooden sword you made years ago is still kicking and being used daily
#6 of 183 Old 10-07-2010, 01:36 PM

I'm In!

1) hand knit wool sheep from the felted flock pattern
http://www.pacificwoolandfiber.com/i...ed%20Flock.jpg (can do 2)

2) gift bags! you know you will need them. set of 6 in assorted fabrics, small size (less than 8x11")

3) porcelain doll - pictures to follow. intended for adults or kids over 8 (breakable!)

4) porcelain dollhouse doll - pictures to follow. intended for adults or kids over 8 (breakable!)

5) hat(s) and tail warmer for stuffties. your stuffed animals need to stay warm. make it so!

6) handspun yarn, wool, cotton, silk. several colorful skeins! (about 4 oz total)

7) play kitchen supplies. nifty copper bottomed cookware, kid sized, in a hand made storage bag.

ISO: wooden animals or other toys for about 12 month old.
#7 of 183 Old 10-07-2010, 01:39 PM

Mamatolea- FINAL
Willing to ship to US only this time
I can match as many as I am picked for

Mamatolea #1-Hat and doll clothes package-Only have one-Hand knitted watermelon hat-acrylic yarn-size 24 months-brand new. Watermelon hat Various wool bear or doll clothes-Few different pieces that are made of wool and will fit small teddy bears or barbies and the larger pieces are made to fit larger dolls or teddy bears. Wicked cute! Wool toy clothes (these things are handmade, but not by me!)

Mamatolea #2-Tote and puppets package-Only have one-Upcycled jean tote-Using jeans this was lovingly cut and stitched together to create a little crafty bag. Can hold crayons or other crafty type items and folds up to be carried like a tote bag. Tote bag Your choice of 4 of the pictured knitted in ecuador finger puppets. They fit great in the pockets! Puppets (these things are handmade, but not by me!)

Mamatolea #3-Dollies and puppets package-Only have one-Handmade boy and girl dolls by Shades of Connemara in Ireland. All 100% cotton and 100% wool, these are adorable! Irish dolls Your choice of 4 of the pictured knitted in ecuador finger puppets(but if #7 is picked, they would have first choice of the puppets) Puppets (these things are handmade, but not by me!)

Mamatolea #4-CUSTOM vinyl decals package-Can do multiples – These can go on vehicles, signs, glass, doors, boxes, walls in the house, skateboards, scooters, toolboxes, you imagine it, we can do it! PM me for details!
(here are a couple of ideas-not my sites, but to give you some ideas:
Wall name
or
Family Name Decal
or
Poem or saying-pick whatever you want!
or
Wall flower?
Ok you get the idea..lol(these are the decals only, not frames, banners, magnets or signs, etc) Beans~maybe a "Rollerchick" bumper sticker? LOL

Mamatolea #5- Indian doll package Only have 1-This doll's clothing was crocheted by a friend of mine who is Indian. She is a beauty on a little stand. Doll
Doll back
Shoes

Mamatolea #6-Felt balls package-Can do multiples-Your choice of colors or patterns or sizes, made from 100% all-natural alpaca wool, hand dyed and needle felted by myself. Let me know what you need and I will see if I can do it! One large designed ball or up to 3 smaller balls with simple needlefelting work(like an initial or something)
Earth ball
Solids
Letters
Custom designs

Kara, Chad, dd L(5) and ds E(3) and expecting baby E on Valetine's Day grouphug.gif~We are a home-birthing, baby-wearing, home-made, co-sleeping, no-vax, crafting(both of items and of magick!), green living and loving family in Southern NH

#8 of 183 Old 10-07-2010, 04:26 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
I'm in!

Final

1. Honeybunmom #1 - Felt or Cashmere balls: You choose whether they jingle! Two sizes: 4" panels or 8" panels. 8 panels total. Smaller balls made from 100% wool felt and stuffed with wool and whip stitched closed with cotton embroidery thread. Larger balls made from recycled sweaters (wool or cashmere) and machine stitched. Can do 1

2. Honeybunmom #2 - Play food: Choose set of 4 strawberries, hand knit from 100% wool and stuffed with wool or set of 3 apples (red or green or mix), hand knit from 100% wool and stuffed with wool. If there is some other food item you really want instead, just ask. If I can find a pattern for it, I'm ok to swap out . . . unless it is lettuce. The one knit pattern I have for that involves casting on 400 stitches to make the lettuce ruffle. No time for that one! Can do 1

3. Honeybunmom #3 - Doll clothes: Choose from longies, sweater, balaclava, stockings or cape for Waldorf sized dolls. Offering a complete outfit. All hand knit from 100% wool. Can do 1

I would like to swap 2 packages. I cannot ship internationally right now.

Mama to add 10/05; ds 3/09, and two angels
#9 of 183 Old 10-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Banned

I'm in!

bluebird #1... doll bed set
knit and felted blanket and pillow set, 100% wool

bluebird #2...
#10 of 183 Old 10-07-2010, 07:52 PM

IO-FINAL
I am in the US
I can ship in the US
I can swap as many as I match.

Uh just so we all remember it was me who requested the toaster- right?

Yay! I am in!

IO #1 Waldorf doll clothes- mine are sewn out of cotton. One outfit (bib overalls and shirt, dress and bloomers, pantaloons and tunic, pants and shirt- you decide what you like!) You specify the size of doll.

IO #2 Pocket Pal Waldorf doll- double- can do only 1
All natural doll out of cotton knit and stuffed with wool- you can choose hair color and length. I believe these dolls are about10-11" tall and the perfect size to tote around. Oh- you may also choose to have it be a mermaid. Well I can't seem to link to DRD- but that is where they are from. I have only fair skin left- but you can choose hair color.

IO#3 Knit cupcakes- set of 3
cotton/wool and wool stuffed.

IO#4 Little knit and felted purse
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24745581@N07/5096763068/

IO#5 Linen tote bag
tan linen with an applique and coordinating lining- perfect for toting around little treasures. I don't know what size- but big enough for library books or small enough for little treasures- your choice of size and an applique that would fit your child.

IO#6 Funky hat
fun and funky hat to show off your child's personality! Warm and cozy. I can do baby to adult.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24745581@N07/5096771932/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24745581@N07/5096769658/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24745581@N07/5096767298/

Iowaorganic- mama to DD (1/5/06), DS1 (4/9/07), DS2 (1/22/09), DS3 (12/10/10), DD2 (7/6/12) and a new kid due in early 2014

#11 of 183 Old 10-07-2010, 08:07 PM

Awww...I don't make toys, I only do batiked clothing. Is that an option?

ETA: OK, I can only do two swaps since this stuff takes me forever to create. Here is a link to stuff I have made in the recent past to give you an idea of what is possible.

All my items are hand dyed (both the images and the shirt) using Fiber Reactive Procion dyes. They are pretty darn colorfast. The designs are placed using melted wax (50/50 beeswax, paraffin blend which is then boiled out) and colored with straight fabric dye (not paint...so they're never coming out!).

Let me know if you want a long sleeve or short sleeve shirt and what size. Then you can choose a basic theme and color! Or a specific graphic if its simple (my drawing skills are limited, and I would rather not do anything copyrighted ie. no Buzz Lightyear or some such). I can even add text or names if you wish.

Because of the way wax resist and hand dying works each item is completely different, so please keep that in mind too. A pink requested shirt may end up kind of fuchsia...I'm still learning.
#12 of 183 Old 10-07-2010, 09:01 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansricerevolt View Post
Glad to have you back! It's been awhile! My littles have missed your handwork. Believe it or not, a wooden sword you made years ago is still kicking and being used daily
Aww, that's fabulous, Beans! I have been super busy, I am back in school full time, studying for a BA in Design studies with a concentration in business. The kids are doing well and are both in school now. (it's weird having big kids) Everyone is good and we are busy and happy. How are you and your brood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamomile Girl View Post
Awww...I don't make toys, I only do batiked clothing. Is that an option?
That sounds good to me! My lil girl is a fashion diva and loves receiving cool clothes as gifts.

Good to see everyone! Thanks for joining!

#13 of 183 Old 10-07-2010, 10:44 PM

I'm in.

I'm going to limit myself to 4 packages, since most of my crafting time is limited to the weekends when DH can take over with DS. I can ship international. And I can make multiples of any package except the ones that state otherwise.

ISO:
I'm working on a felted farm playmat, so people or animals (wood/knit/felt/whatever) could go with that.
I'd really like a babydoll for him.
Other than that, I don't really have an ISO per se.

I'm working on destashing, so i'm going to try to stick to my stash here. I don't have any furs in my stash - all the stuffies would be either cotton wovens or I could also do velour. I can do multiples of most of them, and you can request m/f/gn colors/prints for most things. I'll also look through my list of UFOs, and see if anything suitable is in that tub.

Cristeen1 - Cloth blocks - set of cubes (can only do 1)

Cristeen2 - Taggy blanket minkee/satin with lots of "tags" to chew on

Cristeen3 - Stuffie - choose from hippo, teddy bear, polar bear, lamb, bunny, monkey, dragon, kitty, unicorn, elephant, penguin

Cristeen4 - Stuffed Turtle Marionette (can only do 1)

Cristeen5 - Doll sling and diaper

Cristeen6 - Doll diaper and crocheted cover (something washable, not feltable wool) - I'll need measurements of the doll, since the only doll I have around here is a Cabbage Patch from when I was a kid.

Cristeen7 - Crazy Quilt Doll Blanket (Double) (can only do 1)

Cristeen8 - Pieced Doll Quilt (can only do 1)

I could also do a "learn to knit/crochet" pkg for an older child, if anyone is interested, with an assortment of yarn, a few patterns and appropriate needles/hook.

Cristeen ~ Always remembering our stillheart.gif  warrior ~ Our rainbow1284.gif  is 3, how'd that happen?!?! 

We welcomed another rainbow1284.gifstillheart.gif  warrior in May 2012!! 

2012 Decluttering challenge - 575/2012

#14 of 183 Old 10-08-2010, 12:13 AM

So, looking at my list, I'm feeling like a doll sling is a rather skimpy package by itself. Anyone have any suggestions of something I could pair with it?

Cristeen ~ Always remembering our stillheart.gif  warrior ~ Our rainbow1284.gif  is 3, how'd that happen?!?! 

#15 of 183 Old 10-08-2010, 12:19 AM

I think I am going to add an ISO list with mine and include some things that aren't toys in case anyone wants to side swap for anything.
#16 of 183 Old 10-08-2010, 12:21 AM

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
I'm in the US
I can ship to US and Canada
I'm in for 4 packages

Angelorum -Knitter's Toys 1 (upcycled yarn) 110 grams (approx 460 yards) 4 ply light sport weight yarn from an unraveled machine knit sweater. 60% wool, 15% Cashmere, 15% Angora, 10% Nylon, 100% heavenly soft! Sweater label said dry clean only, but I threw a swatch in my washer to see if it would felt, and it did not, but the wash brought back the lovely angora halo the sweater had before frogging. 1 50ish gram skein, 2 30ish gram skeins. Would make lovely fuzzy socks or a baby sweater. Hand dyed by me in pale greens and pink. http://www.flickr.com/photos/10794308@N02/5000651598/ (colors look a little too bright in this pic). Reskeined (Much truer colors). Close up Can do 1

Angelorum- Knitter's Toys 2 (Upcycled Yarn) - 60+ grams of laceweight 100% cashmere yarn unraveled from a sweater. Very soft, and frogged really well! Dyed to a warm brown. I haven't swatched and washed this yet, so I recommend you try it yourself. Pic Can do 1

Angelorum 5-Dress Up Hooded Cape (Double Value) Hooded cape/capelet in lilac colored crinkle sheer fabric with lilac lining. 20" from neck to hem. Will fit child up to adult with slim neck. Hook and eye or hook and loop closure (hook and loop recommended for small child safety) Fabric Pic. Same style cape in red on me. Red Cape on ds 1 and 2 This cape is nearly finished and can be shipped soon after matches go up in case you need it for Halloween. Can do 1

Okay, I don't know if any of your kids want yarn. But it's what I like to play with!

Mommy to DS1 July '09 and DS2 Oct '12 and someone new in May '15

#17 of 183 Old 10-08-2010, 06:15 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristeen View Post
So, looking at my list, I'm feeling like a doll sling is a rather skimpy package by itself. Anyone have any suggestions of something I could pair with it?
Just thinking...
Maybe some other small doll accessories, like a hat/scarf/booties for winter, or a shoes, or a chilly weather doll poncho, or a pj's/nightgown....or maybe combine the doll dipe and sling?

#18 of 183 Old 10-08-2010, 11:33 PM

I would love to join if there is still room!

I can send:
felt food is made from national nonwovens wool blend felts
shepremiers1. Felt pb&j sandwich with 6 chocolate chip or sugar cookies

shepremiers2. Felt BLT Sandwich with 6 chocolate chip or sugar cookies

shepremiers3. Felt Breakfast set with 2 sunny side up eggs, one slice of toast, 2 sausage patties or bacon strips

shepremiers3. Set of 3 crinkly tag toys in either a boy or girl theme. You can pick fabric

ISO: I have a 6 year old and 2 year old daughters

knitted play foods
2 girls pouch slings, we have a cabbage patch and one of these twins
dolls or bears and/or doll accessories
dress ups

I saw that someone else listed their etsy shop for an idea of they can offer, here is mine so you can see pictures of my food. I am also interested in trading wool blend felt so that you can make your own toys!

http://www.artfire.com/users/bloomboutique
#19 of 183 Old 10-08-2010, 11:47 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome sheppremiers! So glad to have you. Great idea posting ages of your kids! I am curious as to what ages we all have here.

Welcome Cristeen and Angelorum as well!
I am DESperate for something for my almost 8 year old boy... he is all things "cool" and not really into sports. (loves action figures, super heros, monsters... science.. etc..... )

Any ideas, mamas?

#20 of 183 Old 10-09-2010, 04:31 AM - Thread Starter

I was wondering if anyone could sew up a plushie like this dragon; it could of course be much simpler, just still soft and cuddly.

#21 of 183 Old 10-09-2010, 04:55 AM

It might be worth ordering that pattern. I love dragons. Now that you mention it though, i did have a dragon pattern at one point, i'll have to go looking for it.

My DH wants to know if your 8yo is into gaming? Although if he likes dragons, i'm going to hazard he is. .

#22 of 183 Old 10-09-2010, 07:52 PM - Thread Starter

He likes gaming, although we don't have many 'games' yet really..( we actually just got a gaming system last week and I'm afraid I will never see the men in my house again . )
He has always loved dragons and animals.

on another note, I've been thinking about some wood projects; would anyone be interested in a simple wooden puzzle or a small doll cradle? the cradle would have to be a double due to weight and size.

#23 of 183 Old 10-10-2010, 02:38 AM

"Gaming" is actually geek for D&D.

Small wooden puzzles are a go here. I didnt put it in the text, but as my sig says, I have a 1 yo. So puzzles are coming up quick.

#24 of 183 Old 10-10-2010, 10:48 AM - Thread Starter

OH! haha, no, we don't know much about D&D.

#25 of 183 Old 10-10-2010, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunanthem View Post
How are you and your brood?
Doing wonderful! Lots of births, homeschool, starting midwifery school, harvesting & getting ready for winter, crafting... you know, the usual One thing I am excited for is that I am finally learning another foreign language! Spanish! and we live in the perfect part of Chicago to use it frequently
#26 of 183 Old 10-10-2010, 07:31 PM

final
MMNN, aka Heather
I"m in PA
I can ship to Canada
I'll swap as many as I match

MMNN #1 Winter Wooly Gnomes (2 avail)
Set of 4 winter woolen wooden peg gnomes in the color of your choice. In an unfinished wooden sleigh.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

MMNN #2 Acorn Children (2 avail)
Set of 8 acorn children - wooden peg people with little acorn hats & jaunty woolen scarves.

MMNN #3 Star Waldorf Doll (1 avail)
Tiny floppy waldorf doll perfect for snuggling in first hands. Velour body & hat, wool & lavender stuffing.

MMNN #4 Tiny Baby Waldorf Doll DOUBLE (1 avail)
Your choice of skin color (tan, peach, or mocha) with brownish/red mohair wig, removable night gown, tiny doll sling - perfect for your little one, or if your 16" waldorf dolly needs a baby!
As seen on this website: http://www.achildsdream.com/doll_mak...s_patterns.htm

MMNN #5 Dolly & Me hat set (1 avail)
For your little one & their waldorf or American Girl Doll. Matching hats of Homespun by lions brand. If you want wool, we can talk double swap.

MMNN #6 Felt Teepee DOUBLE (1 avail)

5 foot tall ecospun felt teepee with peekaboo window. Provide your own 6' tall poles, you'll need 5 & some clothesline to set this up.

MMNN #6 Monster Stuffies (1 avail)
Felt & flannel monster stuffies, set of 2. Perfect for your little monsters.
Octomonster & Bunnicula
Ninjavamp & Squarehead
These are 4 I cut but haven't sewn yet, I can do custom whatever you'd like...these will probably be stuffed with bamboo or alpaca...

MMNN #7 Little Owls (1 avail)
Set of three small owl stuffies, made of wool blend felt & filled with a little lavender & wool.

MMNN #8 Big Owl (1 avail)
One large owl stuffie from wool sweater, big button eyes, little lavender suprise inside to help your little one drift off to dreamland.

MMNN #9 Silkie Lovey (1 avail)
small silk & cashmere lovey, blanket stitched edging.

MMNN #10 Shaking Stuffers (1 avail)
Set of 6 felted egg shakers for your stocking stuffer needs.

MMNN #11 Big Kid Needle Felting Starter Kit (2 avail)My own design, a kit to create 3-4 small birds nest pins needlefelted with wool. Includes directions/pattern, wool roving & bits, pin backs, needle, & small pad. Great for getting your big kid started felting in a hurry!
Finished nest: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

MMNN #12 Snoozle Waldorf Teether (1 avail)Velour floppy knot dolly with wool stuffed head, knotted around a wooden ring teether.

MMNN #13 Furry Kid Toys (1 avail)

Upcycled Felted sweater tuggy toys for your pooches or combo it with a set of felted cat toys for your feline familiar.
Okay, choose 3 small dog tugs, 2 large, or one tenny & one small. 3 cat toys = small dog tug.

MMNN #13 Needle Felted "Dreams" Photo Album (1 avail)For the little photographer in your life, a beautiful "dreams" album holds 100 pictures.
#27 of 183 Old 10-14-2010, 12:33 AM - Thread Starter

I've added pictures to my packages.

I have linked each member's name in the first post to their packages post.

We have 5 days until packages must be posted!

Beans~ Your life sounds lovely as always, dear.

MMNN- the crafty mdc celeb. I saw you up there, girl. Good to see you here! Impressive packages list!

#28 of 183 Old 10-14-2010, 12:46 AM

Oh, Saamy, you know how to sweet talk a lady...
#29 of 183 Old 10-14-2010, 12:55 AM - Thread Starter

#30 of 183 Old 10-14-2010, 02:46 AM

Ok, so I updated my post with some specifics about what I have to offer. Including pictures!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page