For Sale: boba organic baby carrier, nearly new condition - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-18-2011, 01:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

link for photos and details: http://www.bobababycarrier.com/index.php?page=boba-walnut I have one of these gorgeous structured carriers (with foot rests!)that has barely been used at all. It's a great carrier, purchased so that I could carry my son in it when we adopted him from Uganda, but 3.5 year old african men don't need to be carried, it seems! :) They retail new for $118, I would be happy to sell this like-new carrier for $75. happy to answer questions!

edited to add: FREE SHIPPING in US or Canada, paypal or check/cheque, money order, cash in person all fine...

JUST NOTICED that the website says it comes with a detachable sleeping hood -- that must be a new addition, because mine didn't come with one.  My 18 month old was far enough down in the carrier that her head was supported by the back of the carrier pretty well for regular walking around on my back if she fell asleep, but there is no hood on mine...

We're Tiffani , Mark , Lucy (9/99) , Dexter (8/01) ,and Zachary Marvin (3/07) and Naomi Rose (6/09), home 11/10, by way of Ugandan adoption.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2011, 01:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

The Boba has found a new home. :-)

We're Tiffani , Mark , Lucy (9/99) , Dexter (8/01) ,and Zachary Marvin (3/07) and Naomi Rose (6/09), home 11/10, by way of Ugandan adoption.

User Tag List