My friend's son- after the MMR he stopped talking - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 02-20-2009, 04:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just got off the phone with a close friend of mine. Her son, my godson, got his MMR in January and shortly after lost all speech (he was saying "dada, mama, ball, and trying other word-like sounds). Now he doesn't say those things and she has noticed he is hand-flapping, banging his head into the floor and walls when upset at all, and freaking out when they go to the grocery store.

My oldest son has autism (though he is 100% unvaxed) so I see these signs she is describing and it does sound like cause for concern.

She has now decided to give him no more vaccinations.

Is this something she could file a claim with the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting system over? What recourse does she have? Have any cases been won other than the little girl with metabolic issues?

Jen read.gif Mama of 2 precious boys blowkiss.gif (9)  flowersforyou.gif (6)  and still in heartbeat.gif with my Matt hat.gif after 12 years together. 

rainbow1284.gif Domestic Violence Children's Advocate and Counselor hug2.gif

homebirth.jpg bf.jpg nocirc.gif ribbonjigsaw.gif 

#2 of 9 Old 02-20-2009, 06:23 PM

She can file a claim and it is better to get started on it now; I don't think any other case has been won other than Poling, though there are about 5,000 in the queue.

Has she taken him to a DAN Dr.?

"It should be a rule in all prophylactic work that no harm should ever be unnecessarily inflicted on a healthy person (Sir Graham Wilson, The Hazards of Immunization, 1967)."
#3 of 9 Old 02-20-2009, 06:35 PM

(((HUGS))) must be scary to see him change like that. If she has any time to read I recommend this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Healing-New-Ch...7946902&sr=8-1

It goes into a LOT of detail but excellent and a lot of info.

Anyone can file a VAERS report, i think you are thinking of the VICP which is the vaccine injury compensation program. At the very least she can file a VAERS report.

DS 2006 nocirc.gif DiaperFreeBaby angel1.gif March 2010, DD 2011

#4 of 9 Old 02-20-2009, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveChild421 View Post

My oldest son has autism (though he is 100% unvaxed) so I see these signs she is describing and it does sound like cause for concern.
Do you mean your son never received any of the recommended vaccines since birth or you are just pertaining to MMR?
#5 of 9 Old 02-20-2009, 07:37 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th1Th2 View Post
Do you mean your son never received any of the recommended vaccines since birth or you are just pertaining to MMR?
My son has never had any vaccines at all. Both my sons are unvaxed actually. My son is considered "mild" when it comes to the autism spectrum. I think if he had been vaxed he would be much more severe.

Jen read.gif Mama of 2 precious boys blowkiss.gif (9)  flowersforyou.gif (6)  and still in heartbeat.gif with my Matt hat.gif after 12 years together. 

rainbow1284.gif Domestic Violence Children's Advocate and Counselor hug2.gif

homebirth.jpg bf.jpg nocirc.gif ribbonjigsaw.gif 

#6 of 9 Old 02-20-2009, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveChild421
My son has never had any vaccines at all. Both my sons are unvaxed actually. My son is considered "mild" when it comes to the autism spectrum. I think if he had been vaxed he would be much more severe.
How old was your son when they diagnosed him with mild autism? Did he have any eventful childhood illnesses before the diagnosis and was placed on medications? Is he currently on any medications? Just asking.
#7 of 9 Old 02-20-2009, 08:47 PM

Definately look into a Dan Dr... Healing the gut is very very important! DAN Dr.s are a really good way to go with this. I have seen so many children become soooo sooo much better with a diet change and chelation, that I very much believe in the DAN Dr. route.

There is a video about a little boy in Hawaii, that has been through all of this. It helps to see the struggles, and the wonderful outcomes.

I will look for the link and send it to you.

Ok... got it...

This is from an E mail I sent a friend... just had to find it.

There is a show out from PBS called A Beautiful Son watch the trailer... I would imagine that the library would have a copy....
http://www.beautifulson.com/

I am actually putting Nate through a detox, because of the reactions that he had... this is the link for generation rescue... from Jenny McCarthy...
http://www.generationrescue.org/action.html

Money speaks volumes... Katie Couric did a story... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Hw-Q23S_s

This video is the best thing I have ever watched... EVER about vaccinations.... you may have to give your email to watch it, but I have never received anything from them, so no worries on junk mail... let me know if you have any trouble with this link... if so, I will find it somewhere else...
http://v.mercola.com/blogs/public_bl...afe-48866.aspx
#8 of 9 Old 02-21-2009, 09:39 AM

Have her look at these videos on DAN treatments.

Click on the videos tab
#9 of 9 Old 02-21-2009, 11:42 AM

I would start detoxing him right now!

Lovechild--did your son not have the hep B that they give newborns shorly after birth? how about vit K?

single mommy to identical twin girls (3/06) Non-traditional mama just : through life.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page