Pandemic and Forced Vaccination - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 41 Old 07-01-2009, 02:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineJ View Post
This is where the letter or whatever lost me. The UN may certainly try to take control of every country, but simply put, many countries want and have nothing to do with the UN. The US has long been the strongarm of the UN (don't even get me started on all that!) and our military is stretched too thin to add much to the effort for non-UN countries. Do I think we're moving in a potentially scary direction? Yep, sure do. But I also think things like this are only serving to create a greater reaction of hysteria.
Yes but control is fueled by fear. I do think the hysteria thing is a bit overboard but people have been WAY TOO COMPLACENT about government and this has resulted in ... destruction of the constituion, individual, natural resources... etc etc.. there is legislation out there that will put a backyard garden under federal oversight... much of this will cause more red tape than anything but i'd hate to be one of those people who can't free themselves of it, and i'm looking to be a likely candidate, is why i am likely leaving ... i can't do the american lifestyle anymore, i having spent the entire year trying to free myself.. i have more 'stuff' to get rid of and it's eaten up alot of time... and money... I'd rather be safe than sorry, hysterical rather than dead or injured with no recourse
#32 of 41 Old 07-02-2009, 05:02 PM

Quote:
more people refuse the flu vaccines then any other vaccination
Exactly. I think this is part of all the super hype with the swine flu just a few months before flu season. Flu vaccines could be bigger money then kid vaccines because they are for EVERYONE, EVERY YEAR!!!! Cha-Ching!!!!
#33 of 41 Old 07-03-2009, 07:33 PM

I am sure some of you here have heard of Bob Catalano, he is the author of a book called the Great White Hoax. It is about forced medicine. Below is a direct quote from Bob Catalano:

Quote:
"Washington, D.C.- Celebrity Dr. Leonard Horowitz says President Obama's health care reformers are acting like drug pushers, vaccine junkies, and population controllers. (The drug lobbyists are striking again.)

A federal bill has been introduced: No Child Left Unimmunized. The government is serious about taking all of our rights (and exemptions) away.

Children to be the first targets.

SYDNEY: A doctor at the Royal Women’s Hospital in Melbourne has proposed to test a cervical cancer vaccine in babies, with a view to adding the vaccine to the infant immunisation program. (Legal devestation for the newborn)

A member of the public who was concerned
#34 of 41 Old 07-03-2009, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwds View Post
A member of the public who was concerned about a mandatory mass vaccination program in light of the swine flu pandemic called the Arkansas State Health Department for advice only to be told that mandatory vaccines were constitutional and could be enforced at gunpoint by the government if
necessary.
so the men who wrote and signed our constitution had the forethought to include something that would make sure the gov. could force medical care that did not exist yet?

i wonder what part of the constitution they would use to justify this.
#35 of 41 Old 07-03-2009, 07:45 PM

I know there are tons of little groups here and there ut is there any lare umbrella group that is taking this on?

I want to like picket at the health department. LOL.
#36 of 41 Old 07-03-2009, 11:35 PM

I'd just like to say that I just googled and scanned over the "no child left unimmunized bill"... and it has nothing to do with forced vaccination. Its about using elementary/seocndary schools as points for vaccination, but *NOT* mandating them - all participation to be voluntary.
#37 of 41 Old 07-04-2009, 01:20 AM

As a foreigner who came to this country 7 years ago, I see things that the US natives might not see. For one, I believe that the vast majority of Americans are very infantile and complacent and they would go with this forced vaccination plan all right. After that it would be easy to force the minority of anti-vax people to get vaccines. The problem we have in this country is absoulute isolation of people. There are no true cities, towns or even villages left where people can physically get together to protest agains the gov-t policies. Not the amount of guns will save us from the forces of the government but organized masses of people taking up streets in protests. (For example, peasants and workers in Russia did not have weapons but managed to overthrow the powerful dynasty of Romanov's).
However since we have accomplished complete separation of uses in this country: shopping, work, homes are all very much apart in the distance and there are virtually NO civic places where populace can congregate, it will be nearly impossible to oragnize people. Internet will not do. There has to be visible physical presence of houndreds or thousands of discontented people. And where exactly can one organize them: in the Mall? On the Interstate-95, the Blue Route??? (I live in PA, hence the roads). This is the biggest problem we have here: excessive individualism and lack of public places as well as close knit cities are crippling this country. Our economy is in very bad place right now and do you see massive amounts of people who lost everything parading on the streets demanding something from the government or at least showing their discontent? Nope, it is not happening. And even if things get much more worse economically, still we won't see people protesting. They will go down suffering without making a noise, huddled in their isolated homes that sit on those large individual plots of land of which they were so proud once...
#38 of 41 Old 07-04-2009, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamadelbosque View Post
I'd just like to say that I just googled and scanned over the "no child left unimmunized bill"... and it has nothing to do with forced vaccination. Its about using elementary/seocndary schools as points for vaccination, but *NOT* mandating them - all participation to be voluntary.
Yeah but they are purposefully seeking out low-income kids to test this on.

intactivist.gif  ribbonpb.gif RN student, bellycast.gif birth doula since 2006
#39 of 41 Old 07-04-2009, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileree View Post
:Puke this is the first thing i have read in any of these threads that has scared me.
#40 of 41 Old 07-04-2009, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileree View Post
Not surprised at all. Wish I could be, but I am not. I have a feeling it will be primarily black and latino children, business as usual.
#41 of 41 Old 07-04-2009, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwds View Post
I am sure some of you here have heard of Bob Catalano, he is the author of a book called the Great White Hoax. It is about forced medicine. Below is a direct quote from Bob Catalano:

Quote:
reformers are acting like drug pushers, vaccine junkies, and population controllers. (The drug lobbyists are striking again.)
Well, if the shoe fits...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page