Ways to detox from vaccines?? - Mothering Forums
Vaccinations > Ways to detox from vaccines??
Jen78fl's Avatar Jen78fl 02:00 PM 08-10-2009
Hi all. Well in the event of mandatory vaccines (which Im praying doesnt happen), I would just like to get some suggestions for ways to detox from a vaccine after it is given. I appreciate any info!

Jennifer

Marnica's Avatar Marnica 03:25 PM 08-10-2009
I would consult my ND and get advice.

Overall however, high doses of SA and Vitamin A (for a while). Possibly homeoptahic thuja. But again I would get professional advice
amnda527's Avatar amnda527 07:11 PM 08-10-2009
Don't give your baby tylenol for pain from the shot. It inhibits the body from detoxing, according to dr. bob and the vaccine book. Ibuprofen is better!
lachingona1's Avatar lachingona1 09:45 PM 08-10-2009
Maybe look into infrared saunas.
Marnica's Avatar Marnica 12:26 PM 08-11-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by amnda527 View Post
Don't give your baby tylenol for pain from the shot. It inhibits the body from detoxing, according to dr. bob and the vaccine book. Ibuprofen is better!
I have to disagree with you here. Ibuprofen has a similar effect as it is an anti-inflamatory. I would forgo both if I could. I would give homeopathic Arnica. With that said if I absolutely HAD to use one of these for pain relief I would use ibuprofen. I will never ever ever use tylenol for my baby or my family. It is a nasty drug
Ericka1999's Avatar Ericka1999 02:29 PM 08-11-2009
I have heard on the news and on websites of the possibility of mandatory vaccinations.I would suggest that all of us here joins and signs up for free newsletter and updates on http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/.I have signed up there and they send emails of updates of legislations regarding health that receive little or no media attention.I would urge everyone to write a letter to there local congressman/women to oppose mandatory vaccinations also support the self shield legislation.
naturalmom08's Avatar naturalmom08 02:21 PM 09-01-2009
I had spoken with my naturopathic doctor months ago when dd was a baby about how best to help baby detox from vaccines (we chose a modified vaccination schedule, omitting many vaccines, but still gave her some vaccines). She had suggested using vitamin C and echinacea during the days/week leading up to the vaccine to help strengthen the immune system, and them advised that I give thuja immediately following the vaccine. Recently I have come across a homeopathic remedy called Detox Vaccines that contains thuja and a few other homeopathic things to help the body detox, as well as some arnica and urtica for the fever and pain. So I definitely think I am going to look into that for the next time around. Oh, and thanks so much for that info on the newsletter.
medusaatemydog's Avatar medusaatemydog 04:19 PM 09-01-2009
i've heard 'transfer factor' is good for detox also..helps regulate immune function. though you may not find this at a reg pedi's office.. i have a hollistic doctor.. which is one of the best people i have ever met btw
medusaatemydog's Avatar medusaatemydog 04:25 PM 09-01-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturalmom08 View Post
I had spoken with my naturopathic doctor months ago when dd was a baby about how best to help baby detox from vaccines (we chose a modified vaccination schedule, omitting many vaccines, but still gave her some vaccines). She had suggested using vitamin C and echinacea during the days/week leading up to the vaccine to help strengthen the immune system, and them advised that I give thuja immediately following the vaccine. Recently I have come across a homeopathic remedy called Detox Vaccines that contains thuja and a few other homeopathic things to help the body detox, as well as some arnica and urtica for the fever and pain. So I definitely think I am going to look into that for the next time around. Oh, and thanks so much for that info on the newsletter.
there are many other herbs to look at.. some are good for helping the body rid itself of metals .. etc etc.. i would not use ehinnacea to detox... I've read about a few contraindications, and in the situation with vax i think there may be an issue with echinnacea and autoimmune reactions.. not sure though but I know it has been said in cases with swine flu not to use.
wheat grass juice is a great detox too..
MamatoPeach's Avatar MamatoPeach 12:47 AM 09-02-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnica View Post
I have to disagree with you here. Ibuprofen has a similar effect as it is an anti-inflamatory. I would forgo both if I could. I would give homeopathic Arnica. With that said if I absolutely HAD to use one of these for pain relief I would use ibuprofen. I will never ever ever use tylenol for my baby or my family. It is a nasty drug
We do not use tylenol, mainly because we let fevers do their job and because tylenol never helped me with pain anyways.

Why do you say it is a nasty drug?
Jen78fl's Avatar Jen78fl 02:21 AM 09-02-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturalmom08 View Post
Thanks for this info...

What is good to use for younger children though? My DD is 14 months. My son is 5. He has autism (which I feel vaccines played a part in) and already has problems with detoxing. This is such a horrible situation that these vaccines could become forced on us. But there is a bill in my state of FL (and I assume many other states), that says they can do this..

The Florida bill empowers the state health officer to declare a public health emergency. In such emergencies, the officer can order citizens to be examined, vaccinated, treated, or quarantined for communicable diseases that endanger public health. Anyone who refuses examination, vaccination, or treatment can be quarantined, and if quarantine is not practicable, the state health officer can use "any means necessary to vaccinate or treat the individual," the act states. In addition, the act allows the state health officer to temporarily renew the inactive licenses of physicians, nurses, and emergency medical personnel in an emergency, and it provides liability protection for healthcare providers who treat patients in emergency situations.

So, Id better be prepared....
REWSMAMMA's Avatar REWSMAMMA 07:40 AM 09-02-2009
Hi-

I saw this thread and wanted to ask some questions as well...

1. Does anyone know anything I can do to lessen the pain or prepare my daughter for the vaccine? I was going to def. breastfeed during and after. Is there anything else I can do?

2. I saw another Mom posted a link to this natural remedy to help detox... http://www.seacoastvitamins.com/prod...roducts_id=323

Has anyone tried this? Do you think it's safe?

TIA!
Jen78fl's Avatar Jen78fl 11:18 AM 09-02-2009
Found this article, looks really good

http://www.tuberose.com/WhatToDoAfterVaccinations.html

I just hope it wont come down to forced vaccinations!
Marnica's Avatar Marnica 12:39 PM 09-02-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamatoPeach View Post
We do not use tylenol, mainly because we let fevers do their job and because tylenol never helped me with pain anyways.

Why do you say it is a nasty drug?
It is toxic to the liver and depletes glutathione levels
elissaGRACE 11:29 AM 06-14-2014
I would advise you to investigate the well-known effects of the toxins your government is telling you are safe for injecting in your child, how the body responds to aluminum, and the risk if left without that injection.

I would rather prepare myself to the take the antibiotic to treat the CURABLE illnesses that these vaccines "prevent" than risk the consequences of the vaccine itself. These toxins are time bombs not expressed in any natural process because they are not encountered naturally. These toxins can take months to backfire in a stroke, sudden heart attack, neuropathy... unless you know to look for these tragedies as they are unfolding, they go undetected. But who sets forth to launch a tragedy knowingly?

The most recent revision of the stabdard criteria defining reportable and calculable adverse events and the window of time during which those criteria must be met, is criminally small thereby making it impossible to gauge the full risk all children face with even 1 vaccine.

A simple example:
At no time is it ok to ingest aluminum- never. it's like eating a bullet slowly but as damaging to the brain as one made of lead.
A high level dose of al in a single vaccine must send your child's body into an invisible battle- the body does not have that process occurring naturally and it may not go so well if the calcium needed starts slowly being pulled from bones. Unless the doctor "catches" symptoms(one being sudden death) within a certain window of time (24h after that window closes doesn't count but your kid is still damaged), the tragedy that just occurred in your life pertaining to your child is never officially recognized, "caused" or associated with the vaccine that alone, caused the tragedy.

It is very convenient to make the net so small that nothing is caught it is and then say "it's safe to swim"... beware.
Up