H1N1 vaccine ingredient list - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-03-2009, 03:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
why is this so hard to find? I can find articles referencing ingredients but I can't find the actual ingredient list. Searched the heck out of this forum thinking surely it's got to be here, but if it is it's lost in some really long threads.

someone i know who works at the cdc claims this vaccine is thimerasol free, i want to see actual proof this is true or not as frankly i don't believe it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2009, 04:49 PM

There isn't an exact ingredient list yet because trials have not been completed. There are 5 different companies (Sanofi Pasteur, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Medimmune, CSL Biotherapies) making this vaccine also and they will most likely be slightly different. Once the product is on the market, there should be a list of ingredients. They will contain thimerosal (the single dose vials will be "thimerosal free;" however, we know that means there are still traces of thimerosal in the vax). Dr Eisenstein posted this picture in his mass emails.

http://archive.constantcontact.com/f...685772713.html

Mom to REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif(12), bikenew.gif(7), energy.gif(5),  guitar.gif(4), baby.gif (born 7/8/11), dog2.gif, and chicken3.gif

Old 09-03-2009, 06:55 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My chiro told me today that she read an article saying that even employees of these drug manufacturers have said they will not be giving the vax to their own kids. Has anyone else seen this article?

Nichole
wife to Sasha, mom to Marlena, nursed for 3.5 years, aunt to 3 adorable nephews
Old 09-03-2009, 07:30 PM

I haven't seen that particular article, but I also know that healthcare workers in the UK have refused getting this vaccine.

Aunt Ni: If you have that article, can you post it? I'm going to see if I can find it.

Loving WAHM to my two little handsome DS's, '08 and '12, and loving wife to DH, '07love.gif

Old 09-03-2009, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntNi View Post
My chiro told me today that she read an article saying that even employees of these drug manufacturers have said they will not be giving the vax to their own kids. Has anyone else seen this article?
Yes, I'd like to see it too. I go to my chiro tomorrow I'm going to ask if he's seen anything.

Kate, Wife to DH and Mommy to a 5yo lovin' DS; three angels 4/08 9/08 3/10 in Heaven,
waitin' for my baby

Old 09-04-2009, 01:25 AM

User Tag List