was bullied into vaccinating - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 34 Old 12-10-2009, 02:20 AM
etc

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Here in central Maryland, some pediatricians are extremely aggressive. One said she wouldn't see us at all if we didn't vax. the other said would turn us into CPS if we didn't get tetanus shot after a minor dog bite.
#32 of 34 Old 12-10-2009, 01:58 PM

Quote:
...turn us into CPS if we didn't get tetanus shot after a minor dog bite.
There is no scientific evidence that a tetanus shot after a minor dog bite is always warranted. A good soap and warm water washing is just as effective.

It has been my experience that most CPS workers are aware that most nonvaxers are well-informed, well-educated, and are up to speed on the latest in research, so that file would go no where; yet this person would still have a CPS file on them, which is not a good thing.
#33 of 34 Old 12-10-2009, 02:31 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenelle View Post
This is awesome.

I am so glad to hear a tone of empowerment instead of "I am backed into a corner and am going to vax". Good for you guys!
Thanks! It felt good to remind them who is in charge - even if I was slightly illegal
I rightfully just had to listen to a small lecture from my husband about signing something I haven't read
#34 of 34 Old 03-31-2012, 10:06 AM

What a BLESSING IT IS TO BE ON THIS FORUM! IM A MOM, WIFE AND MOST OF ALl a wOMAN OF GOD:).. I have always vaccinated my children who are
10,8,2&8mths. BUT AS OF NOW GOD HAS BEEN PUTTING IN MY HEART WHERE IS MY "FAITH". As a PASTORS WIFE I BELIEVE THAT VACCINES ARE WRONG , after I had my last daughter I started to feel really sad and uneasy about vaccines and I asked the LORD TO PLEASE GIVE ME WISDOM ON THIS MATTER. PRAISE GOD CAUSE HE SHOWED ME THAT I NEED TO HAVE FAITH IN HIM NOT THE WORLD. I DON'T JUDGE THOSE WHO DO OR THOSE WHO DON'T BUT WE NEED TO BE INFORMED AND WISE OF THE DECISIONS WE MAKE FOR THE CHILDREN THE LORD HAS INTRUSTED US WITH , I used to be very scared that if I didn't vaccinate my children they would be taken away and not allowed to start school . IM STILL NEARVOUS BUT IM ALSO HUMAN THANK U TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL SMART MOTHERS I PRAY THESE SCRIPTURES CAN BRING A BLESSING TO .

The Bible teaches that there are clean and unclean animals and that God's people are not to put the unclean into their bodies (Deuteronomy 14). Furthermore, the Bible teaches that Ye shall not eat of anything that dieth of itself; (Deuteronomy 14:21) and hut flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat. (Genesis 9:4) Vaccines are often made of, or in bodies, fetuses or eggs of said unclean creatures. The process of creating the vaccine often causes said creatures to die in the process (i.e., dieth of itself). Many vaccines are made in or of the blood of diseased animals. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own. For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. (I Corinthians 6:19,20)joy.gif:joy

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page