Encephalitis or bleeding in the brain and vaxes - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 15 Old 01-10-2010, 12:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Looking for information for friends of friends who are in dire need . . .
Does anyone know of any package inserts for any of the routine vaccines that list encephalitis or bleeding in the brain as an adverse reaction?
Dr. Sears lists encephalitis as a serious reaction, but I can't find it in any of the package inserts I have, and I wanted something concrete to pass along to our friends.
Also, does anyone know if encephalitis can result in bleeding in the brain?
Thanks so much in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 15 Old 01-10-2010, 03:09 AM

Here is a link to vaccine package inserts...I haven't read them so I am not sure what specifically they each list for vaccine reactions. hope this helps

http://www.immunize.org/packageinserts/
#3 of 15 Old 01-10-2010, 06:44 PM

H. Coulter wrote the book A Shot In The Dark and it deals with that subject and specifically the DTaP vaccine.

Just remembered that Alan Yurko, an innocent man, was imprisoned because his baby died from bleeing on the brain. Again I believe it was the DTaP vaccine that was to blame.
#4 of 15 Old 01-10-2010, 07:47 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
I know a woman whose grandson had a "stroke" following vaccines. He was about 18 months old and still walks with a very slight tilt, although he has made a good recovery.

And there was a member on this board, can't remember her name, whose daughter had a brain bleed from vaccination.

It does happen, for sure.
#5 of 15 Old 01-10-2010, 08:25 PM

I recall that the meningitis vaccine has encephalitis on its list as well as the measles vaccine.

That is from my foggy memory, but I believe that all vaccines have the potential to cause it.
#6 of 15 Old 02-07-2010, 10:58 PM

My daughter had a seizure 11 hours after her 2 month vaccines... followed by brain swelling and then 3 weeks later an Intercranial bleed. Your post took me by suprise.

My daughter is 4 years old, and I have YET to see ANYONE post on here about brain bleeds and Vaccines. When she first had it happen, I did searches and searches and searches to find someone who had a similar situation.

Im actually in shock.

From my daughters case (we filed with the Vaccine Injury Compensation and have had a law suit for over 4 years now, which goes to trial May 20th...) they say that the DTaP vaccine can cause brain inflammation. They think my daughter had a weak vessel already present and with the swelling, and INCONSOLABLE crying for over 5 hours that burst the vessel.

ANYWAYS. I hope your friends child is ok. If you have any questions I would love to talk. I would LOVE to talk to another mom whose gone through this. I thought my daughter was the only one in the world!
#7 of 15 Old 02-07-2010, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
I know a woman whose grandson had a "stroke" following vaccines. He was about 18 months old and still walks with a very slight tilt, although he has made a good recovery.

And there was a member on this board, can't remember her name, whose daughter had a brain bleed from vaccination.

It does happen, for sure.
That would be me

How is the womans grandson? My daughter now has Intractable Epilepsy, because the bleed left a scar on her brain. Its been HELL..... my daughter is doing good now. She still is trying to get her seizures under control with medications and a special diet, but there isnt one day that goes by that I cry because of the regret of vaccinating her. And believe it or not, I still get PRESSURED every time I enter the docs to vaccinate her and my 2 other children.
#8 of 15 Old 02-07-2010, 11:38 PM

Yes, that was you, thanks for coming and joining the thread.

As far as I know he is doing fairly well, but it was horrendously terrifying at the time. And the vaccine connection was denied.

I'm sorry your daughter is still struggling. And even sorrier that your docs are so heartless as to pressure you to vaccinate.
#9 of 15 Old 02-08-2010, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
Yes, that was you, thanks for coming and joining the thread.

As far as I know he is doing fairly well, but it was horrendously terrifying at the time. And the vaccine connection was denied.

I'm sorry your daughter is still struggling. And even sorrier that your docs are so heartless as to pressure you to vaccinate.
I wonder how long there vaccine case took to come to a decision. Did they go to trial? Aurora's case has been going on now for 4 years, and they decided that this May they will go to trial because they havent been able to come to a decision.

The doctors try to brush her case off and say "Its coincedence." Fools.
#10 of 15 Old 02-08-2010, 10:27 AM

No, they never even tried to file a case.

Good luck with your case I hope you win!
#11 of 15 Old 02-09-2010, 02:36 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Both Encephalitis and hemorrhage are known vax reactions, and even worse, some parents are being accused of Shaken Baby Syndrome.

There's a whole Yahoo group of people Falsely Accused of SBS. Contact me if you want more info, it's a private group and does not show up on the directory

Falsely Accused of Shaken Baby Syndrome
False Accusations of Shaken Baby Syndrome. National Expert Dr. Lorandos Explains How to Respond...
http://www.falsely-accused.net/shaken-baby-syndrome.php

Protect Our Families.com
If you have been falsely accused of Shaken Baby Syndrome, then read on. ... not just those who have falsely accused of SBS, but to demonstrate to the ...
http://www.protectourfamilies.com/medical/sbs.htm

Shaken Baby Syndrome or Vaccine-Induced Encephalitis?
Triplets suffered from adverse reactions to vaccines and their parents were falsely accused of injuring them ... Organizations to help loving families falsely accused of SBS ...
http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.co...bysyndrome.htm

) Eye on the Future Radio : : Lectures and Seminars ( with ...
www.gigglesandfrog.com (Police officer/ ex military personnel accused of SBS a few years ago. ... yahoo.com/group/falsely-accusedofSBS (The Falsely Accused of SBS Yahoo Group) ...
http://www.eyeonthefutureradio.com/s...y_syndrome.htm

Shaken Baby Syndrome Defense
SBS & False Allegations. Know Your Rights! Investigation Checklist. Prosecution Experts ... than maybe to be falsely accused of intentionally causing the child's ...
http://www.sbsdefense.com/cases.htm

I also know a vaccine attorney, I'll post his info here
Alan Phillips, Attorney at Law,
P.O. Box 3473, Chapel Hill, NC 27515-3473
attorney@vaccinerig hts.com

919-960-5172

Liora. Best way to reach me is FACEBOOK, search for "LioraP2". Jewish and Frum In Beijing, Mom of Three (mother of 3: #1 was vaccine injured at age 2m later dx with PDD-NOS, healed in 3 years with biomed. #2 unvaxed and healthy boy. #3 unvaxed amazing girl with Down syndrome using Targeted Nutritional Intervention (TNI) since infancy)
#12 of 15 Old 02-09-2010, 02:56 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Dr Buttram writes in his paper this
"A study that was conducted in Lima, Peru by J. Laurente and colleagues [29] should remove all doubts about the potential dangers of mercury-containing thimerosal as a vaccine additive: To determine if thimerosal administration in amounts equiva-lent to vaccine content produces neurotoxic effects on the ence-phalon in postnatal hamsters and on the experimentation ani-mals’ development, three serial thimerosal injections were giv-en on birth days 7, 9, and 11, with controls receiving only saline injection. Test animals subsequently showed statistically signif-icant reduction in both weight and stature compared with con-trols. Neurotoxic effects were also produced at encephalic (brain) level at the hippocampus, cerebral cortex, and cerebel-lum. On tissue slides there was decrease in neuronal density, neuronal necrosis, and axonal demyelinization in test animals."

[29] Laurente J, Remuzgo F, Avalos A, Chiquinta J, Fonce B, Avendano R et al. Neurotoxic effects of thimerosal at vaccine doses on the encephalon and development in 7-day-old hamsters. Anales de la Facultad de Medici-na, 2007; 68(3):222–37.

His paper is in pdf format online....here
http://web.mac.com/len15/CURRENT_CHI...._Buttram.html

---------------------
this is from the Hep B package insert for ENGERIX-B® I'm sure you can find it online, by cutting and pasting some of the below text...if not email me.

Reporting Adverse Events: The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act requires that the manufacturer and lot number of the vaccine administered be recorded by the healthcare provider in the vaccine recipient’s permanent medical record, along with the date of administration of the vaccine and the name, address, and title of the person administering the vaccine.18 The Act further requires the healthcare provider to report to the US Department of Health and Human Services via VAERS the occurrence following immunization of any event set forth in the Vaccine Injury Table including: Anaphylaxis or anaphylactic shock within 4 hours, encephalopathy or encephalitis within 72 hours, or any sequelae thereof (including death).18,19

-------------------------

There is a wonderful paper available online

Interaction of Cytokines, Excitotoxins, and
Reactive Nitrogen and Oxygen Species in
Autism Spectrum Disorders
Russell Blaylock, MD

that discusses the specific mechanism of post vaccination encephalitis, and Subacute Sclerosing Pancephalitis (SSPE that Dr. Rebecca Carley also thinks is one mechanism of brain damage after vaxes).

--------------------------
If you can get me a list of the TYPE and BRAND name of each vaccine this poor baby got, I'll get you the package inserts in hand. You are a very good friend to help your friends. Sally Clark, a lawyer in the UK, was put in prison for years, and separated from her other children, when BOTH her first and second babies died of Vaccine Reactions. They overturned her conviction but her life was shattered, and she died of heart failure just this past year. See the book Innocence Lost: The story of Sally Clark.

Liora in Beijing
applejuice likes this.

Liora. Best way to reach me is FACEBOOK, search for "LioraP2". Jewish and Frum In Beijing, Mom of Three (mother of 3: #1 was vaccine injured at age 2m later dx with PDD-NOS, healed in 3 years with biomed. #2 unvaxed and healthy boy. #3 unvaxed amazing girl with Down syndrome using Targeted Nutritional Intervention (TNI) since infancy)
#13 of 15 Old 02-16-2010, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioralourie View Post
Dr Buttram writes in his paper this
"A study that was conducted in Lima, Peru by J. Laurente and colleagues [29] should remove all doubts about the potential dangers of mercury-containing thimerosal as a vaccine additive: To determine if thimerosal administration in amounts equiva-lent to vaccine content produces neurotoxic effects on the ence-phalon in postnatal hamsters and on the experimentation ani-mals’ development, three serial thimerosal injections were giv-en on birth days 7, 9, and 11, with controls receiving only saline injection. Test animals subsequently showed statistically signif-icant reduction in both weight and stature compared with con-trols. Neurotoxic effects were also produced at encephalic (brain) level at the hippocampus, cerebral cortex, and cerebel-lum. On tissue slides there was decrease in neuronal density, neuronal necrosis, and axonal demyelinization in test animals."

[29] Laurente J, Remuzgo F, Avalos A, Chiquinta J, Fonce B, Avendano R et al. Neurotoxic effects of thimerosal at vaccine doses on the encephalon and development in 7-day-old hamsters. Anales de la Facultad de Medici-na, 2007; 68(3):222–37.

His paper is in pdf format online....here
http://web.mac.com/len15/CURRENT_CHI...._Buttram.html

---------------------
this is from the Hep B package insert for ENGERIX-B® I'm sure you can find it online, by cutting and pasting some of the below text...if not email me.

Reporting Adverse Events: The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act requires that the manufacturer and lot number of the vaccine administered be recorded by the healthcare provider in the vaccine recipient’s permanent medical record, along with the date of administration of the vaccine and the name, address, and title of the person administering the vaccine.18 The Act further requires the healthcare provider to report to the US Department of Health and Human Services via VAERS the occurrence following immunization of any event set forth in the Vaccine Injury Table including: Anaphylaxis or anaphylactic shock within 4 hours, encephalopathy or encephalitis within 72 hours, or any sequelae thereof (including death).18,19

-------------------------

There is a wonderful paper available online

Interaction of Cytokines, Excitotoxins, and
Reactive Nitrogen and Oxygen Species in
Autism Spectrum Disorders
Russell Blaylock, MD

that discusses the specific mechanism of post vaccination encephalitis, and Subacute Sclerosing Pancephalitis (SSPE that Dr. Rebecca Carley also thinks is one mechanism of brain damage after vaxes).

--------------------------
If you can get me a list of the TYPE and BRAND name of each vaccine this poor baby got, I'll get you the package inserts in hand. You are a very good friend to help your friends. Sally Clark, a lawyer in the UK, was put in prison for years, and separated from her other children, when BOTH her first and second babies died of Vaccine Reactions. They overturned her conviction but her life was shattered, and she died of heart failure just this past year. See the book Innocence Lost: The story of Sally Clark.

Liora in Beijing
My daughters brain bleed was in the Basal Ganglia.... so that is interesting. The doctors could not explain why she would have a brain bleed so low.... that its not common at all to bleed that far down in the brain, usually its towards the top of your brain.
#14 of 15 Old 02-16-2010, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioralourie View Post
Both Encephalitis and hemorrhage are known vax reactions, and even worse, some parents are being accused of Shaken Baby Syndrome.

There's a whole Yahoo group of people Falsely Accused of SBS. Contact me if you want more info, it's a private group and does not show up on the directory

Falsely Accused of Shaken Baby Syndrome
False Accusations of Shaken Baby Syndrome. National Expert Dr. Lorandos Explains How to Respond...
http://www.falsely-accused.net/shaken-baby-syndrome.php

Protect Our Families.com
If you have been falsely accused of Shaken Baby Syndrome, then read on. ... not just those who have falsely accused of SBS, but to demonstrate to the ...
http://www.protectourfamilies.com/medical/sbs.htm

Shaken Baby Syndrome or Vaccine-Induced Encephalitis?
Triplets suffered from adverse reactions to vaccines and their parents were falsely accused of injuring them ... Organizations to help loving families falsely accused of SBS ...
http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.co...bysyndrome.htm

) Eye on the Future Radio : : Lectures and Seminars ( with ...
www.gigglesandfrog.com (Police officer/ ex military personnel accused of SBS a few years ago. ... yahoo.com/group/falsely-accusedofSBS (The Falsely Accused of SBS Yahoo Group) ...
http://www.eyeonthefutureradio.com/s...y_syndrome.htm

Shaken Baby Syndrome Defense
SBS & False Allegations. Know Your Rights! Investigation Checklist. Prosecution Experts ... than maybe to be falsely accused of intentionally causing the child's ...
http://www.sbsdefense.com/cases.htm

I also know a vaccine attorney, I'll post his info here
Alan Phillips, Attorney at Law,
P.O. Box 3473, Chapel Hill, NC 27515-3473
attorney@vaccinerig hts.com

919-960-5172
We had to go through the whole SBS tests and xrays on my daughter. I was horrified to think that she could had been shaken, but there were NO SIGNS at all of sbs..... so they put in her chart (UNKNOWN) and any discussion about vaccines was literally put off saying "Its just coincendence!"
#15 of 15 Old 02-18-2010, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AurorasMommy View Post
That would be me

How is the womans grandson? My daughter now has Intractable Epilepsy, because the bleed left a scar on her brain. Its been HELL..... my daughter is doing good now. She still is trying to get her seizures under control with medications and a special diet, but there isnt one day that goes by that I cry because of the regret of vaccinating her. And believe it or not, I still get PRESSURED every time I enter the docs to vaccinate her and my 2 other children.
Hello, good to hear from you. I am so sorry what you are going through and what you have been through. It's quite maddening the denial wrt the vaccines. I quit all vaccines after they almost killed my now 11 yr old. My youngest, who is now a 7 year old was never vaxed and has been the healthiest of my five children. My daughter refused vaccines for her now 5 yr old after she witnessed what they did to her little brother.

Keeping your family in our prayers...

Christine

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page