February Swine Flu/H1N1 Vaccine thread - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
1  2  3
Vaccinations > February Swine Flu/H1N1 Vaccine thread
honeybun's Avatar honeybun 07:15 PM 03-05-2010
http://www.wbaltv.com/news/22755325/detail.html
And the doctor says it should not deter anyone from getting this vax???

newmum35's Avatar newmum35 06:51 AM 03-06-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybun View Post
http://www.wbaltv.com/news/22755325/detail.html
And the doctor says it should not deter anyone from getting this vax???
That is so sad.

Quote:
"I kept pestering my parents to get me this shot. I got it, and a month later, it went bad," Robert said

Gee, I wonder why he wanted it so badly (*sarcasm*) ..The poor kid was brainwashed by the media into believing H1N1 was going to kill him unless he got the vaccine, that no kid could handle the influenza virus on their own. Shown all those pictures on tv of the children who died from the virus, (except it wasn't disclosed that these same children also suffered from pre-existing chronic health conditions that led them to be extra susceptible to complications from the virus)

What is even sadder, is that his family has to try to raise money in donations to make their home handicap-accessible. NO COMPENSATION for what happened- not from big pharma, not even from the government.. The vaccine manufacturer who makes BILLIONS a year can't even come up with the dough to help out this poor family and take responsibility for their product failing this child.

Quote:
"If he had received the regular flu vaccine, the family would be able to file a claim with the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program," said attorney Clifford Shoemaker. "But because it was the swine flu program, which falls under the same bill as terrorism … the family will get very little in compensation for what's happened to this child."

Marnica's Avatar Marnica 05:16 PM 03-08-2010
Deborah's Avatar Deborah 12:23 AM 04-25-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnica View Post
Boosting this up because of the problems in Australia with this very vaccine--the combo with H1N1 and the regular influenza in one shot.
Juvysen's Avatar Juvysen 12:30 AM 04-25-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
Boosting this up because of the problems in Australia with this very vaccine--the combo with H1N1 and the regular influenza in one shot.
Do you have a link?
Deborah's Avatar Deborah 01:10 AM 04-25-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvysen View Post
Do you have a link?
Thread started on this board, here: http://mothering.com/discussions/sho....php?t=1218198

link to one article and lots more available if you search.
Juvysen's Avatar Juvysen 01:21 AM 04-25-2010
thanks!
redebeth's Avatar redebeth 03:43 PM 04-28-2010
hi all - i just have a question, i don't know if this is the right place to ask. i have a friend (adult male) who was most likely injured seriously by the H1N1 vaccine. does anyone one have any links to groups that are studying this, or offer help determining if it was vaccine injury? he is now unemployed because of what has happened to his body, he has no money for tests and doctors. is there any help out there for people experiencing problems from the vaccine? I"M Sorry i don't have a lot of time to look around here right now, but i was wondering if anyone knew anything,TIA!
1  2  3

Up