MMR- especially Measles - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 30 Old 04-13-2010, 01:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DH got on me this morning about how dangerous measles are and how we need to vax DD. I had (and still have) no intention of doing this. Measles doesn't scare me, should it?

He isn't worried about mumps or rubella, just measles. He says that lots of people die from it (he has no idea as he has refused to do any research on the subject).

So, why should this scare me? I am not impressed by his argument and still don't intend to vax her. But maybe I should consider this a bit more, or at least have more info to sway him (that will never happen btw).
#2 of 30 Old 04-13-2010, 04:32 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
He seems to have succumbed to the propaganda....many people do.

Measles can be dangerous, so can the common cold, in a susceptible host. Measles does kill alot of people, mostly in developing countries where there is a profound vit a deficiency, lack of clean water, good food and proper medical care should a complication arise.

Measles was thought of in my parents generation the same way Chicken Pox was in mine. A nuisance that most kids went through and came out just fine. Before there was a vaccine, even the CDC admitted how mild a disease it was. I have seen a PDF file from a previous member here of the CDC's description of it from the 60's pre-vaccine, and then a later description after there was a vaccine created for it. Very eye opening. I do not fear measles. I am well read on the subject, I know what to look out for and how to treat it naturally/homeopathically should it ever come to our house. Have your DH watch the Brady Bunch episode. http://www.blinkx.com/video/the-brad...XO3MhdzsNbPFqQ

As late as the late 90's vaccine manufacturers admitted that the MMR was contaminated with Avian viruses and they had known about it for decades and had done nothing....do you really think anything has changed?? Stick to your guns. If he has done no research, then he shouldn't get a say IMHO.

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#3 of 30 Old 04-13-2010, 05:16 PM

In counties with poor sanitation, it's deadly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measles

Wiki-schmiki, I know, but you can follow the off-Wiki links to verify the claims. One day chickenpox will be remembered as a great killer. Those of us who had it remember itching and oatmeal baths and calamine and the scent of Campho-fenique.
#4 of 30 Old 04-13-2010, 05:46 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks, you know I was looking into measles earlier today and it dawned on me that me *might* be thinking of smallpox.

The kinda funny thing is he is totally against the chicken pox vaccine.
#5 of 30 Old 04-13-2010, 05:51 PM

I forgot all about that episode, Marnica. Interesting to see how a generation that routinely encountered the measles saw it as no big deal, and the kids said it's the way to be sick, no medications or anything! The chart Carol and Alice were working up listed mumps, and there was no big deal about it. Nowadays one kid getting measles makes news as a potential deadly outbreak.

Also on the chart were chickenpox, scarlett fever, poisin oak, and whooping cough. Rabies at the bottom was for Tiger, the dog, and was a shot.

Marnica, would you still have that pdf? I'm starting to worry about my daughter's doctor's degree of pressuring us into vaccines. We say no, she spends every visit trying to talk us into it, and I'm getting concerned she may call in CPS if she thinks we're neglecting our baby. Audrey's on Medi-Cal, and there's no public transportation out of this small town to go to another city during the day when her dad's at work with our car, so it's not so easy as just switching doctors to one who is more natural-minded and will respect our decision on this matter. The more I can hand to her the better.
#6 of 30 Old 04-13-2010, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnica View Post
As late as the late 90's vaccine manufacturers admitted that the MMR was contaminated with Avian viruses and they had known about it for decades and had done nothing....do you really think anything has changed??
It hasn't changed! http://www.ageofautism.com/2010/04/v....html#comments

Quote:
In addition to pig viral DNA found in Rotarix vaccine, low levels of DNA fragments from avian (bird) leukosis virus (a retrovirus) was found in measles vaccine and DNA fragments of a virus similar to simian (monkey) retrovirus was found in RotaTeq vaccine.
#7 of 30 Old 04-14-2010, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Grace- View Post
I forgot all about that episode, Marnica. Interesting to see how a generation that routinely encountered the measles saw it as no big deal, and the kids said it's the way to be sick, no medications or anything! The chart Carol and Alice were working up listed mumps, and there was no big deal about it. Nowadays one kid getting measles makes news as a potential deadly outbreak.

Also on the chart were chickenpox, scarlett fever, poisin oak, and whooping cough. Rabies at the bottom was for Tiger, the dog, and was a shot.

Marnica, would you still have that pdf? I'm starting to worry about my daughter's doctor's degree of pressuring us into vaccines. We say no, she spends every visit trying to talk us into it, and I'm getting concerned she may call in CPS if she thinks we're neglecting our baby. Audrey's on Medi-Cal, and there's no public transportation out of this small town to go to another city during the day when her dad's at work with our car, so it's not so easy as just switching doctors to one who is more natural-minded and will respect our decision on this matter. The more I can hand to her the better.

Grace -

I wish I did still have it!! I lost it about 1 yr ago and have not been able to find it again. If ANYONE finds it anywhere, please let us know! It really was so interesting to see the differences.

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#8 of 30 Old 04-14-2010, 11:00 AM

Measles doesn't frighten me really at all. Other than the research and the simple numbers game showing it's not that big of a concern to have it in the US, it's more a gut thing based on anecedotal evidence. My grandmother saw her 2 yr old sister die of scarlet fever, and lived when there weren't vaccines or antibiotics readily available. When my cousin got measles in the late 80's she was completely not concerned, as she'd seen it often before and had never had reason to see it as deadly or even really that big of a deal. Then last year we picked up a medical book set published in 1919. Very interesting read!! For measles, it was a 1/2 pg entry, considered a common childhood illness, and one that was easily managed. (Smallpox was an entirely different story!) The one huge thing it emphasized though was that at the start of the illness when the child had a fever, it was crucial to keep them pretty inactive and let them rest, and if you did that the rest was easy. I figure if, in the conditions of 1919, the virus was seen as a minor event then unless it's had massive mutations it just cannot be that dire for most people!

One thing you may want to point out to your DH is the recent outbreak in NYC (I think that's where it was). 25% of the children who got it were unvaxxed....meaning the vax failed on 75% of the children who did catch it!
#9 of 30 Old 04-14-2010, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineJ View Post
Measles doesn't frighten me really at all. Other than the research and the simple numbers game showing it's not that big of a concern to have it in the US, it's more a gut thing based on anecedotal evidence. My grandmother saw her 2 yr old sister die of scarlet fever, and lived when there weren't vaccines or antibiotics readily available. When my cousin got measles in the late 80's she was completely not concerned, as she'd seen it often before and had never had reason to see it as deadly or even really that big of a deal. Then last year we picked up a medical book set published in 1919. Very interesting read!! For measles, it was a 1/2 pg entry, considered a common childhood illness, and one that was easily managed. (Smallpox was an entirely different story!) The one huge thing it emphasized though was that at the start of the illness when the child had a fever, it was crucial to keep them pretty inactive and let them rest, and if you did that the rest was easy. I figure if, in the conditions of 1919, the virus was seen as a minor event then unless it's had massive mutations it just cannot be that dire for most people!

One thing you may want to point out to your DH is the recent outbreak in NYC (I think that's where it was). 25% of the children who got it were unvaxxed....meaning the vax failed on 75% of the children who did catch it!
Just to clarify, the outbreak in NY has been a mumps outbreak, not a measles outbreak

#10 of 30 Old 04-14-2010, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Just to clarify, the outbreak in NY has been a mumps outbreak, not a measles outbreak
Bah that's right! My mistake - thanks for clarifying that!
#11 of 30 Old 04-14-2010, 11:21 PM

[QUOTE=Marnica;15294541] I do not fear measles. I am well read on the subject, I know what to look out for and how to treat it naturally/homeopathically should it ever come to our house. QUOTE]

marnica, i found this pamphlet
http://www.measlesinitiative.org/mi-...20Children.pdf

what do you think since you say your are well versed on the disease and how to treat it? basically this pamphlet scared the sh*t out of me and now i really dont know what to do. i do understand that the severe measles cases are in very poor developing countires, but what if my child for whatever reason is not healthy enough to fight it off? the pamphlet also states that kids are suseptible to secondary infection for a long time after getting the measles, which is also scary.
one last thing, it says in kids over 2 to get 200,000 ius of vitamin a as a treatment. where do you get that much vit. a in a capsule? the doctor?
#12 of 30 Old 04-15-2010, 02:53 AM

[QUOTE=NYMOM07;15299914]
Quote:
I do not fear measles. I am well read on the subject, I know what to look out for and how to treat it naturally/homeopathically should it ever come to our house. QUOTE]

what do you think since you say your are well versed on the disease and how to treat it? basically this pamphlet scared the sh*t out of me and now i really dont know what to do. i do understand that the severe measles cases are in very poor developing countires, but what if my child for whatever reason is not healthy enough to fight it off? the pamphlet also states that kids are suseptible to secondary infection for a long time after getting the measles, which is also scary.
one last thing, it says in kids over 2 to get 200,000 ius of vitamin a as a treatment. where do you get that much vit. a in a capsule? the doctor?
Im going to pipe in here as I feel the same way as Marnica.

I have vit. A drops, each drop is 5,000 IU. cant remember where I ordered from but it shouldn't be hard to find in any vitamin catalog. However, in the pdf it was clear to state this large amount was to be used for measles only in the following conditions:

• in areas where measles case fatality is probably more than 1 %
• in areas of known vitamin A deficiency
• in all cases of severe complicated measles.

If you are living in NY chances are your child is not going to be one of the ones described in this pamplet which seem to deal with vit. A deficient children (malnourished in many other ways too) in developing countries. I would not feel comfortable giving my child that much vit. A. I would probably supplement a little (with cod liver oil or some drops) but probably nowhere near 200,000 ...unless my child was already diagnosed as having 'severe complicated measles' and then I'd consider it, with drs supervision.. This is a fat soluble vitamin you don't want to overdose on.

I'm guessing the reason the child is susceptible to other infections for a long time afterwards is because having measles wipes out the body stores of vit. A (which is needed for ALL infections not just measles) - eating healthy afterwards should replenish vitamin and mineral levels (unless of course you are starving and malnourished and do not have adequate foods to build and maintain health)

Thanks for the link- I didnt realize they gave this vax as early as 6 months in developing countries. Wow.

This whole thing is written for developing countries. not the U.S. So I don't understand why it alarms you really. The same thing (or similar) could probably be said of influenza, chicken pox, and so many other illnesses. These common infections can KILL young children (or anyone for that matter, I'd guess) if they are malnourished and starving and do not have access to modern medicine (like iv fluids to prevent death from dehydration, for example) Being malnourished weakens the whole body leaving it susceptible to common infections that everyone else would not have a problem with. If you feel your child is malnourished and not getting adequate nutrition then I can understand your fear. Otherwise ?? I don't get it, I read the entire thing and it was not alarming. IF my child for whatever reason was unlucky and got complication, I would be worried as anyone would, but chances are he would get the common complications listed (pneumonia, ear infection, cough, etc) - these are all things children already get, (and some of which he already had before)

This was very interesting though.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797)
#13 of 30 Old 04-15-2010, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineJ View Post
Then last year we picked up a medical book set published in 1919. Very interesting read!! For measles, it was a 1/2 pg entry, considered a common childhood illness, and one that was easily managed. (Smallpox was an entirely different story!) The one huge thing it emphasized though was that at the start of the illness when the child had a fever, it was crucial to keep them pretty inactive and let them rest, and if you did that the rest was easy. I figure if, in the conditions of 1919, the virus was seen as a minor event then unless it's had massive mutations it just cannot be that dire for most people!

I agree very much.

The outbreak was mumps, as someone else already pointed out. If it is such a deadly disease, then why has not a single person died or had any serious complications? Bark's worse than the bite.
#14 of 30 Old 04-15-2010, 05:22 AM

[QUOTE=NYMOM07;15299914]
Quote:
I do not fear measles. I am well read on the subject, I know what to look out for and how to treat it naturally/homeopathically should it ever come to our house. QUOTE]

I'm not Marnica, but I'm also well-read on a lot of these diseases, partially from being a parent myself, partially because I am immunosuppressed and don't get vaccines myself.

The WHO operates on a world-wide scale. That pamphlet is discussing developing nations. In these countries, aka third-world countries (we are first-word...what the heck is a second-world?), things that are very minor here, like a skinned knee, can be a death sentence. Their lack of sanitation and clean drinking water, clean water with which to wash plays a very large role in this. Malnourished bodies are also less able to fight off minor illnesses. Our strong, healthy bodies can fight off illnesses much stronger than anything they could even dream of handling.

If you look at measles on a world-wide scale, there's a high chance of death. If you look at it country by country, in the US and other first-world nations, it's very minor. Sadly this means that the chance of dying in those third-world countries is actually greater than the 700k/3m once adjusted for world region.
#15 of 30 Old 04-15-2010, 10:22 AM

[QUOTE=NYMOM07;15299914]
Quote:

Hi...I agree with PP that that was really written about developing countries. You ask what if my child is not healthy enough to fight it off? I believe it is our responsibilities as parents to nuture our children's immune system (barring any immunodeficiency). If your child is small, you have a great deal of control over how healthy they are and how strong their immune system will be.
Feed your child whole, organic, nutritious foods. Avoid processed food and excess sugar. Avoid exposing your child to pesticicides and other environmental toxins. We use all natural cleaning products in our house and even use organic pesiticide free lawn care. Make sure they get plenty of sleep, feash air and exercise. Avoid unnessesary use of antibiotics. Familiarize yourself with nutrition, what vitamins and minerals are needed and for what. We also get regular chiropractic adjustments, see an ND and I have a healthy grasp of nartural/homeoptahic treatments to use of minor injuries and ailments. For more serious things, I consult our ND. It has taken me yaers to read and learn about all of these things and I learn more everyday. (I really went into the wornd line of work...I want to be an ND so much, but no time or $ for school )
Anyway my point is, I feel it is my responsibility to learn about all this stuff if I want my child to heave a healthy immune system. It's not something that just IS. I believe it is something that needs to be nurtured, especially living in the toxic world that we live in.

#16 of 30 Old 04-15-2010, 10:29 AM

My argument would be/IS that if you dont want to do the research, you dont get a say. PERIOD.
#17 of 30 Old 04-15-2010, 10:30 AM

[QUOTE=newmum35;15300472][QUOTE=NYMOM07;15299914]
would probably supplement a little (with cod liver oil or some drops) but probably nowhere near 200,000 ...unless my child was already diagnosed as having 'severe complicated measles' and then I'd consider it, with drs supervision.. This is a fat soluble vitamin you don't want to overdose on. QUOTE]

Here is some great info on Vit A. I would feel totally fine giving doses that high, given it was from the right source. This website has some great info and lots of studies cited. https://www.westonaprice.org/Vitamin-A-Saga.html

#18 of 30 Old 04-18-2010, 08:04 PM

[QUOTE=Marnica;15300977][QUOTE=newmum35;15300472]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYMOM07 View Post
would probably supplement a little (with cod liver oil or some drops) but probably nowhere near 200,000 ...unless my child was already diagnosed as having 'severe complicated measles' and then I'd consider it, with drs supervision.. This is a fat soluble vitamin you don't want to overdose on. QUOTE]

Here is some great info on Vit A. I would feel totally fine giving doses that high, given it was from the right source. This website has some great info and lots of studies cited. https://www.westonaprice.org/Vitamin-A-Saga.html
Which source would that be? I think my drops are part beta carotene and part something else (preformed, I'd guess) - would need to double check on that.
Great link. thanks

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797)
#19 of 30 Old 04-18-2010, 09:42 PM

[QUOTE=-Grace-;15300568]
Quote:

we are first-word...what the heck is a second-world?
The terms stem from the cold war. The First World is the US and its allies, the Second World is what used to be the Soviet Union and the East bloc states, and the Third World is the rest.

http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworl..._countries.htm

Ok, I know this wasn't the main topic of the discussion, but I thought it was interesting.

As for the MMR I am unsure myself. My youngest is now four and I remember reading somewhere that the the MMR is basically safe after the age of three and a half. I am not horribly worried about measles, and since I have a boy I don't think rubella is much of an issue. But I don't know how high a risk of infertility mumps poses for a boy.

I was really hassled by the nurse at the four-year-checkup a couple of months ago. The MMR is not compulsory (no vaccines are) so there is no need for an "excemption", but apparently she thought I was being very egotistical in not wanting to consider anything other than my own child's wellbeing, and put quite a bit of pressure on me.
#20 of 30 Old 04-22-2010, 12:19 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
So why does the WHO threaten people living in countries with good sanitation with the disease rates of countries with poor sanitation?

Methinks I smell fearmongering and manipulation.

[QUOTE=-Grace-;15300568]
Quote:

I'm not Marnica, but I'm also well-read on a lot of these diseases, partially from being a parent myself, partially because I am immunosuppressed and don't get vaccines myself.

The WHO operates on a world-wide scale. That pamphlet is discussing developing nations. In these countries, aka third-world countries (we are first-word...what the heck is a second-world?), things that are very minor here, like a skinned knee, can be a death sentence. Their lack of sanitation and clean drinking water, clean water with which to wash plays a very large role in this. Malnourished bodies are also less able to fight off minor illnesses. Our strong, healthy bodies can fight off illnesses much stronger than anything they could even dream of handling.

If you look at measles on a world-wide scale, there's a high chance of death. If you look at it country by country, in the US and other first-world nations, it's very minor. Sadly this means that the chance of dying in those third-world countries is actually greater than the 700k/3m once adjusted for world region.
#21 of 30 Old 04-22-2010, 12:50 AM

I agree measles isn't something to be feared, but I do respect it, and I think it's prudent to have a plan for if/when it visits.

Here's a news article from New Zealand, 12% of toddlers (6 mos to 2 years) are vitamin A deficient. And based on my experience with my kids, kids don't have to look extremely sickly to be borderline. And that study didn't look at zinc, which is critical for immune function and is often quite low in diet in the US, and although they mentioned vitamin D deficiency, I'd bet the cutoff they used for sufficient/deficient was a lot lower than I think is appropriate, so a lot of kids could benefit from more of that too. I've seen good results with my kids with nutritional supplementation for dealing with illness.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...jectid=9006061

You can google to read studies on vitamin A toxicity, 200,000 IU isn't near the threshold where toxicity has been seen.
#22 of 30 Old 04-22-2010, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
So why does the WHO threaten people living in countries with good sanitation with the disease rates of countries with poor sanitation?

Methinks I smell fearmongering and manipulation.
Yeah, I think so too, but (and maybe I'm naive) I think it's intended to be for a good cause. I don't know any conventional doctors who know how to deal with illness except rest, and then pharmaceuticals. Good food, let alone nutritional supplementation, isn't on the radar, and yet I've had a lot of success with my son, who gets sick a lot more than most kids.

I tend to think that the conventional view has just two choices--vaccinate, or risk the lottery of bad outcomes, and the likelihood of a bad outcome is fixed. And when your universe of choices is so narrow, there's more urgency in convincing everyone that they NEED to do this.
#23 of 30 Old 04-22-2010, 01:24 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Some of the people involved may have good intentions and a limited point of view.

But there is definitely some selective framing going on.

For example, one article I read about chickenpox claimed that 1 in 10 children would have complications and some would end up hospitalized. If you read the CDC info for parents, you'll get the impression that there is no way to tell who would have problems and who would not.

Then go read the CDC info for medical professionals: The Pink Book. The discussion there says that it is usually mild in healthy children and severe complications tend to occur in the immune impaired or children with severe conditions like leukemia.

I didn't find it difficult to find a medical journal article linking CP problems with the use of fever suppressors.

Now, if I can trace this story with a little bit of time and effort, there is no reason why a trained MD should feel helpless and hopeless when faced with a case of CP in a healthy little kid...is there?

Sorry for changing from measles to CP, but I recently did the research on this illness for a blog article so it was fresh in my mind.
#24 of 30 Old 04-22-2010, 01:40 AM

No, I think the general similarity between the two is pretty clear, even if measles does tend to be more severe overall. I remember reading about complications of measles--and in the overall percentage given, you had to read the fine print to realize they included ear infections. Which--sure, not good, and many doctors don't seem to know what to do for them other than antibiotics anyway, but intentionally misleading, I agree, for, I believe, the purpose of persuading parents to vaccinate.

I definitely agree that the words and numbers chosen by CDC (I've read more written by them than by WHO) are carefully chosen to convince parents to vaccinate. Communication of objective facts, simple information, is not their goal, but I meant that they were trying to manipulate us for our own good. Not laudable, but I haven't fallen over into the "they're trying to kill us off" conspiracy yet, was the distinction I was trying to make.

I think the other factor is an issue of control. A doctor can control the administration of a vaccine, no parental judgement is involved beyond one decision point that they work hard to influence, and can then feel that they've done their part, they have done everything they can. Feeding a kid good food, figuring out which supplements may be useful for an illness and in what dosages and giving them, those would be parental decisions, and I think putting the responsibility for illness management back in the hands of parents, where it naturally resides, is a difficult exercise given the power dynamic that seems to exist between doctors and parents.

At an even higher level, CDC makes recommendations, but then beyond that, they feel their objective is to achieve compliance with those recommendations. They could have an objective of people _knowing_ that X is CDC's recommendation, separating themselves from the outcomes people choose. Similar to--tell people that seat belts save lives, but don't make it law.
#25 of 30 Old 04-22-2010, 11:57 AM

A little OT but I saw this article and really could not believe the exaggeration:

http://www.thedailygreen.com/environ...igan-tips-0420

Quote:
"Young parents today don't remember, but 10 percent of kids who suffer measles are left with some degree of hearing loss. One in 20 develops pneumonia. One in 5 develops brain damage or encephalitis."
Ugh.

intactivist.gif  ribbonpb.gif RN student, bellycast.gif birth doula since 2006
#26 of 30 Old 04-22-2010, 12:57 PM

When considering the MMR know that it is an aborted fetal cell vaccine.
http://cogforlife.org/

Also an EPA study was just released and groups have used it to tie in the rises in autism with the MMR and chicken pox vaccines.

HERE

The Most Important Person on earth is a mother...She has built something more magnificent than any cathedral-a dwelling for an immortal soul, the tiny perfection of her baby's bodyâ¦-Cardinal Mindszenty
#27 of 30 Old 04-23-2010, 05:16 AM

I believe the WHO discusses things on a world-wide level. The numbers, in total, sounds grim and would be cause for concern for all of us. But when broken down by are, we see a different picture. The WHO can't be expected to report on each individual region in the world.

And the CDC, no doubt, picks and chooses to get the slant they want.
#28 of 30 Old 04-23-2010, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileree View Post
A little OT but I saw this article and really could not believe the exaggeration:

http://www.thedailygreen.com/environ...igan-tips-0420

Ugh.
Sileree, the article says one in 1000 develops brain damage or encephalitis, not one in 5.
#29 of 30 Old 04-23-2010, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitmum View Post
Sileree, the article says one in 1000 develops brain damage or encephalitis, not one in 5.
There is a comment at the bottom of the article with the same complaint, that it said 1 in 5 will develop encephalitis. I imagine it did say that at one time, and they changed/corrected it.
#30 of 30 Old 04-23-2010, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirogi View Post
There is a comment at the bottom of the article with the same complaint, that it said 1 in 5 will develop encephalitis. I imagine it did say that at one time, and they changed/corrected it.
Yup, I guess they changed it.

intactivist.gif  ribbonpb.gif RN student, bellycast.gif birth doula since 2006

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page