Private School/Preschool Vax Requirements? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 05-02-2010, 12:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi mamas! I'm a mother of 3 boys, my youngest being just 2 1/2 and currently fully UN-vaxxed. I'm unexpectedly needing to put him in daycare/preschool this fall. I've used an exemption letter to satisfy the vax record requirement for my middle son's preschool attendance, but he attended a PUBLIC, school district run preschool. My younger son will not be attending that same school.

We live in Illinois. Does anyone here know if private preschools can require vaxxes and/or not recognize the exemption letter and thereby refuse to let him attend?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 05-02-2010, 12:48 AM

Any private school/pre school that dosnt receive any government funding does not have to accept the religious exemption.

SAHMlady.gifread.giflovin' trekkie.giffan intactivist.gifwinner.jpg to loveeyes.gifenergy.gifDD 10/00 & superhero.gifmoon.gifDS 10/04 ribbonpb.gifIf your ds is intact, keep him safe, visit the Case Against Circ forumnocirc.gifCirc, a personal choice, Your sonsyes.gifbrokenheart.gif11/98brokenheart.gif6/99ribbonbrown.gifanti-tobaccoribbonyellow.gifThyroid cancer survivor. With cat.gif& goldfish.gif & (Boxer)dog2.gif wishing 4 whale.gif&ribbonwhite.gifsigncirc1.gifselectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gif

#3 of 5 Old 05-02-2010, 12:59 AM - Thread Starter

http://www.vaccineawareness.org/Illi...Exemptions.htm

Thanks. I just found this, which makes it pretty obvious they can decide whether or not to accept an exemption based on their own opinions.
#4 of 5 Old 05-02-2010, 03:58 PM

If they get so much ad a milk stipend from the state or federal g'vt, they have to accept all state exemptions.

Victim of Birth Rape & Coerced ribboncesarean.gifUnnecesareanribboncesarean.gif What makes people think they can cut up someone else's genitals? nocirc.gif
#5 of 5 Old 05-02-2010, 06:52 PM

We live in IL and use a private daycare. We just gave them our exemption letter and have never had a problem.

ETA - DS just turned 2 and has been there since 3 mos.

goorganic.jpgwife to footinmouth.gif, currently WOH and geek.gif on my doctorate. (I'm dissertating!) We: novaxnocirc.giftoddler.gifgd.giffamilybed1.gif  with DS (4/09)!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page