vaccinations and lead poisoning - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 12 Old 08-15-2010, 02:47 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
my friend's daughter was a fine and healthy baby til her mother decided to allow the doctors to catch up with her shots around age 3. not only did the little girl get super dosed she tested high for lead exposure. now she is a drooling, non speaking child with a vacant stare. she has to attend a special needs school. her mother said the doctor finally signed the medical vax exemption. it is obvious there is permanent damage. could the high level of lead caused the ultra sensitivity to to vax toxins? my 4 year old son also had lead poisoning but is not vaccinated. it took a year for the lead levels to drop and thankfully no lasting effects. any input or experiences appreciated.

Lisa wife to Ronne and mom to 4 kids ,Thomas 4/92, Amanda 9/99, Christopher 8/06 & Nathaniel 5/08.
#2 of 12 Old 08-15-2010, 05:32 PM

Do vaccines contain lead?

Loving mother, Devoted Wife
#3 of 12 Old 08-15-2010, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma1325 View Post
Do vaccines contain lead?
I haven't heard of it before. However, I didn't know until recently that many kids juices, organic and non alike, contain lead.
#4 of 12 Old 08-15-2010, 05:50 PM

I'm so sorry about your friend's little girl.

As to vaccines and lead, well- if the kid is already lead poisioned I would really be afraid to give him anything that might cause additional neurological damage, at least till all the lead is out of his system. The doctors grudgingly allow that you shouldn't vaccinate a child if they are ill with a fever why else would they say that if giving a vaccine to an ill child might harm them?

Lisa DH Pat DS Liam DS Jamessigncirc1.gif

Missing DD Lily 6/17/10- 12/13/12

#5 of 12 Old 08-15-2010, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayndrewsmama View Post
I haven't heard of it before. However, I didn't know until recently that many kids juices, organic and non alike, contain lead.
Ugghh. What about drinking water? We primarily drink Ozarka spring water. I wonder if it has any lead. I hope not. I don't really know what we'd drink if we couldn't drink Ozarka.

Loving mother, Devoted Wife
#6 of 12 Old 08-15-2010, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma1325 View Post
Ugghh. What about drinking water? We primarily drink Ozarka spring water. I wonder if it has any lead. I hope not. I don't really know what we'd drink if we couldn't drink Ozarka.
I don't know. I'd be more concerned about BPA in the water than lead in that situation. I doubt any bottling company is using lead pipes now, but I could be wrong. If I have to get bottled water, I always look for Penta first. I am not familiar with Ozarka.
#7 of 12 Old 08-15-2010, 05:58 PM

Ozarka appears to be owned by Nestle. For that reason alone, I would maybe question the quality of the water. If you are worried, see if a local water company will test the water. Some do it for free even.
#8 of 12 Old 08-16-2010, 10:35 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Lead is a heavy metal.

Some vaccines conatin other heavy metals. Did the mother get a flu shot while pregnant? Does she have amalgams in her mouth?

Some vaccines have aluminum in them that create a synergistic toxicity with other metals such as lead and thimerosol. In addition individual susceptibility adds to the complexity of exposure and resulting outcomes.

Quote:
Mercury and lead are extremely neurotoxic and cytotoxic, but their combined synergistic effect is much worse(1,4). A dose of mercury sufficient to kill 1% of tested rats, when combined with a dose of lead sufficient to kill less than 1% of rats, resulted in killing 100 % of rats tested(1a,4). Thus with combined exposure the safe dose is 1/100 as much as the dose individually. Studies in Australia have confirmed similar relationships hold for people(6). This means most people in the U.S. are getting dangerous levels of these metals, enough to cause some neurologic effects.
Quote:
Any child that is lead toxic or has a burden of lead will be much more susceptible to mercury toxicity than one who is totally free of lead. Again, that’s something that’s been known for 30 or more years.
- Boyd Haley, PhD

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#9 of 12 Old 08-16-2010, 12:17 PM

I think Marnica is right. If what you said is true and the child was ALREADY lead toxic before even having the vaccines then getting such vaccinations put her over the tipping point, as they likely contained some mercury (trace amounts are even admitted by the manufacturer) and aluminum is in a lot of them too, some brands worse than others, just to mention a few already known ingredients for metals.

What is the mother doing now to help her daughter recover? Chelation may go a long way in this instance, not just for lead but for all the other heavy metals as well. See a naturopath or DAN dr immediately.

I don't think the OP was implying that vaccines contained lead btw. She was questioning the use of vaccines in a child that was already testing high for lead. I have read many of the manufacturers inserts in the past and don't recall any specific instructions regarding this (such as: don't vaccinate if child has a high body burden of lead, or: have child tested for lead before vaccinating etc) but it would be a good idea, although wishful thinking, that they would include such a statement.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797)
#10 of 12 Old 02-01-2012, 05:34 PM

I'm currently reading a book by Libby Mcdonald called The Toxic Sandbox.  I recommend it in regards to your concerns on lead.  

#11 of 12 Old 02-02-2012, 11:33 AM

Quoted: 67 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmum35 View Post

I think Marnica is right. If what you said is true and the child was ALREADY lead toxic before even having the vaccines then getting such vaccinations put her over the tipping point, as they likely contained some mercury (trace amounts are even admitted by the manufacturer) and aluminum is in a lot of them too, some brands worse than others, just to mention a few already known ingredients for metals.

If the child was given a flu shot, it likely was from a multi-use vial, preserved with 25 micrograms of mercury (FAR more than a trace amount). Worse, if it was her first time getting a flu shot, they would have given her 2 doses.  :(  In the last couple of years, they have been giving flu shots to women in all stages of pregnancy, in spite of the warning on the package insert that states that safety/efficacy studies have not been done on pregnant mammals.

90% of the flu shots available are preserved with thimerosal.  There is no ban on thimerosal-preserved vaccines. The industry began to produce thimerosal-free vaccines (packaged in individual dose, preloaded syringes) as a voluntary measure.

They continue to produce and export thimerosal-preserved pediatric vaccines to less developed nations. Also, ADULT versions of vaccines come in multi-use vials, preserved with thimerosal, here in the US.

The FluMist vaccine does NOT contain thimerosal.  However, it is contraindicated in pregnant women children under 3.

And that's just thimerosal.  Aluminum vaccines is a whole new can of worms. Incidentally, chemists are warned never to mix thimerosal with aluminum...

#12 of 12 Old 10-30-2013, 10:28 AM

Hi.

To bad this interview is in Italian, but for thous that don't speak Italian, thy could try to translate it with google translator.

Basically this doctor, under request of the university of Parma ( I ) carried out a series of analysis on vaccines, in his lab, that is considered one of Europe most renamed and trust able.

Thy analyzed 24 vaccines, and all 24 contained nano particles of lead, iron and other heavy metals, that he says just shouldn't be there.

There have been made also a report on this issue, but was never aired.

He handed over the information to local authority, asking to investigate it, but nothing happened.

It looks like that big pharma has his tentacles everywhere.

I am convinced that FDA approved vaccines, contain toxic components, that just shouldn't be there.

My question is: Is there an alternative to the FDA approved vaccines?

http://www.signoraggio.it/vaccini-al-piombo-intervista-a-stefano-montanari-video/

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page