New CDC Vac Schedule + Porcine Circovirus? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 15 Old 08-17-2010, 04:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My husband works as an engineer in packaging at a major pharmaceutical facility. (yes we had moral reservations about this job, but needed work) He came home with with a powerpoint handout from a class they had to go to. Handed it to me laughing because he knew it would get me fired up.

1. With the new required/reccommended vaccinations, by the time a child is 18yo he/she will have had 53 vaccines.
-the number has increased so fast, i can't even keep up with it

2. H1N1 required? WHY!!!

3. His powerpoint mentioned that in March of 2010 the FDA became aware of the presence of Porcine Circovirus(type 1 and 2) in the rotovirus vaccine (duh, who put it there? did it just appear?)
-PC type 2 is considered by most to be the etiologic agent of postweaning multysystemic wasting syndrome
-PC type 2 also related to porcine dermatitis, nephropathy syndrome(PDNS), porcine respiratory disease complex, congenital tremors, reproductive failure and enteritis.
-Is the rotovirus worse than this?

Ok ,baby fussing for me. thats all for now.

Mama to & +:::
#2 of 15 Old 08-17-2010, 04:53 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamatoPeach View Post
My husband works as an engineer in packaging at a major pharmaceutical facility. (yes we had moral reservations about this job, but needed work) He came home with with a powerpoint handout from a class they had to go to. Handed it to me laughing because he knew it would get me fired up.

1. With the new required/reccommended vaccinations, by the time a child is 18yo he/she will have had 53 vaccines.

2. H1N1 required? WHY!!!

3. His powerpoint mentioned that in March of 2010 the FDA became aware of the presence of Porcine Circovirus(type 1 and 2) in the rotovirus vaccine (duh, who put it there? did it just appear?)
-PC type 2 is considered by most to be the etiologic agent of postweaning multysystemic wasting syndrome
-PC type 2 also related to porcine dermatitis, nephropathy syndrome(PDNS), porcine respiratory disease complex, congenital tremors, reproductive failure and enteritis.
-Is the rotovirus worse than this?

Ok ,baby fussing for me. thats all for now.
H1N1 is now a part of the 2010 - 2011 flu shot so that is how it's "required"

as for the porcine virus, this was big news last spring when it was discovered but appaently they do not feel the need to do anything about it because there is no "evidence" that these viruses cause illness in humans.

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#3 of 15 Old 08-17-2010, 09:03 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Quote:
. With the new required/reccommended vaccinations, by the time a child is 18yo he/she will have had 53 vaccines.
could you post this or a link- thank you

pro-transparency advocate

&

lurk.gif  PROUD member of the .3% club!

Want to join? Just ask me!

"You know, in my day we used to sit on our ass smoking Parliaments for nine months.

Today, you have one piece of Brie and everybody goes berserk."      ROTFLMAO.gif 

#4 of 15 Old 08-17-2010, 09:11 PM - Thread Starter

No link, it was from my husbands powerpoint presentation at work.

#5 of 15 Old 08-17-2010, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatopeach View Post
1. with the new required/reccommended vaccinations, by the time a child is 18yo he/she will have had 53 vaccines.

2. H1n1 required? Why!!!
omg!

Lovin my sweet babygirl 3-17-10love.gif and expecting another in March! love.gif

#6 of 15 Old 08-17-2010, 09:29 PM

when I count out (at CDC) I don't get 53--anyone?

h1n1 every year (18?) or is this now in with seasonal as one????

so 18 +18 seasonal flu or just 18 (if going by birth to 18?) and than there is always the adult boosters and FLU --so #? till 18 and than for LIFE?

&

"You know, in my day we used to sit on our ass smoking Parliaments for nine months.

Today, you have one piece of Brie and everybody goes berserk."      ROTFLMAO.gif 

#7 of 15 Old 08-17-2010, 11:01 PM

I think the number of doses by the age of 18 is more like 70. There are so many multiple doses, boosters, and of course yearly flu shots. And let's not forget 3 shots of Gardasil for girls. Eek.

Mommy to DS Adrian 8/10/04 and DD Geneva 9/02/09
#8 of 15 Old 08-17-2010, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
And let's not forget 3 shots of Gardasil for girls. Eek.
And it's not just for girls anymore.
#9 of 15 Old 08-18-2010, 12:59 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Quote:
Hey, I'm glad we have somebody here from the Inside. Be careful not to get caught like the Wiki-Leaks guy did!

In God we trust; all others must show data. selectivevax.gifsurf.gifteapot2.GIFintactivist.gif
#10 of 15 Old 08-18-2010, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenbat View Post
when I count out (at CDC) I don't get 53--anyone?
this site shows the vaccines, and if you count up all the doses, it equals 53. Sick.

Me: femalesling.GIFDH: fuzmalesling.gifDD: hearts.gifDS1: superhero.gifDS2: babyboy.gif
lactivist.gifsaynovax.gifsigncirc1.gifwinner.jpgcd.gifsewmachine.gifribboncesarean.gifribboncesarean.gifvbac.giffamilybed2.gif

#11 of 15 Old 08-18-2010, 04:49 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turquesa View Post
Hey, I'm glad we have somebody here from the Inside. Be careful not to get caught like the Wiki-Leaks guy did!
What happened to Wiki Leaks?

#12 of 15 Old 08-18-2010, 05:10 PM

Quote:
it equals 53. Sick.
thank you------AND throw in Hep A & C too! turn 18 and start again-YIPPIE!!!

&

#13 of 15 Old 08-19-2010, 03:06 PM

Ya know, I've been thinking about starting dd#2 on a selective vax schedule, but the webmd link was *so* over the top it makes me swear off vaxing for a *really* long time. The only one I might get now is the mmr....maybe. 53 vaxes is just repulsive imho ( I know Paul Offitt seems to think that 10,000 vaxes in one day would be ok, but I'm about 100% sure that about 98% of kids would die, I would LOVE to see animal studies where they give infant rodents that many vaxes a day). I'm sorry but if you have to get that many vaxes there is something wrong with the system itself, and this doesn't even cover all of the adult boosters that you are supposed to have. The tone of the article was insulting generally. I was particularly interested in seeing the number of dtap shots required, I remember reading a loooong time ago (before I really got into researching vaxes) that there was no additional benefit to giving that vax more than 2x (no further antibodies produced). Fantastic all 'round.
#14 of 15 Old 08-19-2010, 06:59 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Quote:
What happened to Wiki Leaks?
"Caught" is the wrong way to put it, but his p'd a bunch of people off.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/...aks/index.html

Back to our regularly scheduled vax discussion.

In God we trust; all others must show data. selectivevax.gifsurf.gifteapot2.GIFintactivist.gif
#15 of 15 Old 08-20-2010, 02:18 AM

Wow...this is simply insane. To put that much crap into healthy bodies is so very sad.

And yes, H1N1 is now combo'd with the seasonal flu vaccine - so a two-for-one.

This also reminds me to get my DD's exemption notorized this week and get it to the school nurse.

Jenn

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page