Vaccine danger, government cover-up - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 12:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
In Simpsonwood, Georgia, June 2000, the CDC had a meeting about vaccines. I will not say anything bad about the CDC, but I wish people would read this article and judge for themselves. It appears there was knowledge of the dangers of thimerisol, and a cover-up about it. If I say anything else about this, I know this post will be deleted lol!

Here is the information about the secret meeting, and the leaked documents.
http://www.putchildrenfirst.org/chapter2.html

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#2 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 12:34 PM

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Alright, I know I'll start an argument (debate?), but mercury has been steadily been removed from vaccines, but the rates of autism have continued to rise. There's another post on this board which shows an appearant concientious study showing no link between mercury and vaccines.

Also, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I think that if more than 2 people know a secret, it's not a secret.

Married to one of the last good guys left Jim
Mom to AJ 4/07 and Genevieve 5/09

And then: I'm really, really tired of making angels.

But wait, could it really be true?

The whole story at: www.xerxella.blogspot.com
#3 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 12:50 PM - Thread Starter

I will say this....I am not sure what really causes autism. I believe vaccines can be One of the factors. In our world today, there are toxins everywhere, so it is hard to pinpoint the source. I do think vaccines are just One of the causes....

"Shockingly, CDC received letters in July and September 1999 from Merck and SmithKline Beecham, respectively, letting CDC know that full production of Thimerosal-free vaccines for Hepatitis B and DTaP could be made available almost immediately. To SmithKline, CDC responded with a tepid letter thanking them for the offer, but not taking them up on it. Thimerosal would remain in the vaccines on the Childhood Immunization Schedule for three more years, into late 2002, before Thimerosal-free vaccines were finally available"

The article I posted demonstrates how the CDC knew thimerisol was dangerous, had the ability to switch to thimerisol-free vaccines, but did not switch for years.
But, my point is not even about thimerisol. If our government lied about this, how can we trust them now? How can we trust if they say vaccines are safe now, when they lied before?

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#4 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 01:12 PM

FWIW, I'm not vaxing my kids. I don't know what causes autism, allergies, etc. But, I come from the "first do no harm" school. To me it's a risk benefit analysis.

As a counterpoint to your argument, perhaps the CDC knew thimerisol in and of itself is dangerous, but they did not know/didn't believe (maybe didn't want to believe) if the vaccine schedule itself was dangerous. We're all exposed to toxins everyday in our post industrial world, but how much can our body take is the question.

So, you think the government lied to you. (By the government, do you mean the 100,000's or so who work in the gov't or the 1,000's in the CDC or just the CDC management?) So let's say "they" did. So what?

Personally, I think your blind trust should be limited to a select few people in your life if anybody. Do you think politicians aren't lieing to you? Do you think a cop won't lie to you? Do you think military leaders won't lie to you? Do you think that guy in college trying to get into your pants lied to you?

Do your own research. That's the only answer.

#5 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 01:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxella View Post
Alright, I know I'll start an argument (debate?), but mercury has been steadily been removed from vaccines, but the rates of autism have continued to rise.
Actually, the most recent autism rates were based on 8 year olds in 2006, who were born in 1998 and therefore received the full dosage of mercury.

So one cannot say whether autism rates have declined yet after the reduction of mercury.

We also saw yearly flu shots added to the schedule during this time for both pregnant women and starting at 6 months old.

Mommy to DS Adrian 8/10/04 and DD Geneva 9/02/09
#6 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 01:24 PM

Here's a link from 2008 for rates as low as 3 years old:

http://www.thoughtfulhouse.org/tech-...ies/autism.php

If mercury was the sole cause, autism diagnoses would have dropped significantly. I'm not saying that mercury is a great thing and I'm going to go inject my kids with it, I'm saying there doesn't appear to be a 1:1 causal relationship.

I'll look for more links.

#7 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 02:15 PM

A man named Walter Orenstein did a study using data from the VSD to see whether mercury levels affected neurological problems in children. After his first pass through the data, he concluded that it had. With the exception of autism, children who had recieved mercury in vaccines were more likely to have a variety of neurological problems. When the CDC was presented with that information, they held a meeting in Simpsonwood to investigate it and change the vax schedule, if needed.

One potential problem with that initial study was that perhaps the kids who got vaccinated regularly were just more likely to see the doctor. So the kids who weren't vaxed, and were less likely to see a doctor, were potentially suffering at the same rate, but had never been diagnosed. Another potential problem was that the data in the VSD might not match the actual medical records that they represent. Sometimes doctors will diagnose someone with one thing on their medical charts, but code it as something else. It could be because of human error, insurance purposes, etc. They investigated this and discovered that there was, indeed, significant discrepencies. For example, one of the researchers stated, "If attention deficit disorder is coded you only have a 31% chance of finding a confirmed diagnosis of it in the medical record." They realized that the data of the VSD could not be trusted and in order to get accurate numbers they'd need to see every single medical record of the children reported. This would be painstaking and time-consuming. But it was important, so that's what they did.

Their conclusions were that the preliminary data had been misleading. Mercury in vaccines did not cause harm. They wrote that "no consistent significant associations were found between thimerosal-containing vaccines and neurodevelopmental outcomes." So the summit at Simpsonwood that you feel so strongly was a cover-up focused on harming children, was actually doctors making sure that our kids were being kept safe.
#8 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 02:19 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Evidence of Harm by David Kirby

READ IT

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#9 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 03:08 PM - Thread Starter

Whether Thimerisol is harmful or not is beside the point. At the meeting, it was thought that thimerisol Was harmful. And they went on with the vaccines anyway. Even though there was a thimerisol-free alternative.

I guess it all boils down to this...either you believe the CDC or you don't.
I don't.

#10 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post
Whether Thimerisol is harmful or not is beside the point. At the meeting, it was thought that thimerisol Was harmful. And they went on with the vaccines anyway. Even though there was a thimerisol-free alternative.

I guess it all boils down to this...either you believe the CDC or you don't.
I don't.
...while they researched the matter further. IMO, it would have been very foolish of them to introduce new vaccines, which could have who-knows-what problems, based on unproven concerns. I guess I just don't understand why you think that all of these people are so evil, to purposely hurt children so that they can (potentially) profit from it.
#11 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathergirl67 View Post
I guess I just don't understand why you think that all of these people are so evil, to purposely hurt children so that they can (potentially) profit from it.
Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go to Work

Why Does the World Feel Wrong?

Loving wife partners.gif and mama to my sweet little son coolshine.gif (Fall 2008) and a beautiful baby girl babyf.gif(Fall 2010)

When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty. --George Bernard Shaw

#12 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 03:29 PM - Thread Starter

"it would have been very foolish of them to introduce new vaccines, which could have who-knows-what problems"

Kind of like last year's awesome cool H1N1 vaccines.

#13 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 03:32 PM

exactly who are you accusing of being a psychopath? or is it a group of people? the CDC? or was there some other point to this I missed?

"Parents are simply trustees; they do not own the bodies of their children"-Norm Cohen  Martial arts instructor intactlact.gifhomebirth.jpgnak.gif and mom to 4: DD1 (1/05) DS (7/06) DD2 (5/08) DD3 (2/11)
#14 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 03:34 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Looks like an interesting book. I can't wait to get it!

I just ordered this one: http://www.amazon.com/Bullshit-Harry.../dp/0691122946

As someone who works for a goverment agency in a human service field, I can assure you there are psychopaths in our midst who are here not for the good of the people we serve. (at least at my work location there are)

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#15 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriebft View Post
exactly who are you accusing of being a psychopath? or is it a group of people? the CDC? or was there some other point to this I missed?
I was responding to the post I quoted, heathergirl67's apparent confusion about why anyone would think that there could be people evil enough to intentionally injure children in the name of profit.

Loving wife partners.gif and mama to my sweet little son coolshine.gif (Fall 2008) and a beautiful baby girl babyf.gif(Fall 2010)

When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty. --George Bernard Shaw

#16 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Kind of like last year's awesome cool H1N1 vaccines.
And the HPV vaccine.
#17 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 03:41 PM

I don't believe that overall there are hundred or thousands of people at the CDC who are inherently evil people trying to harm children for profit. These people are generally government workers and, except for the ones at the top, who make government wages.

Marnica - Would you describe most of the people at your work as psychopaths? Or, are most people just regular folks trying to do a good job?

#18 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 03:42 PM - Thread Starter

Gently put:

Just because somebody holds a prestigious title, or wears fancy clothing, that is not reason to believe 100% of what they say. Look at what they are actually doing, not just what they are saying.

I am beyond a conspiracy theorist. I am a true skeptic. I am even skeptical of the conspiracy theorists! I hear an issue, then research.

It used to be a conspiracy theory that cigarettes were bad for your health. One day, I believe we will view vaccines the same way. Time will tell.

P.S. I pray that I am wrong. Every day. I don't like to believe these things.

#19 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 03:44 PM

I doubt anyone would deny the existence of psychopaths, but I just don't see how it fits into the subject. I don't think heathergirl67 was confused about that! she was obviously wondering why anyone could see the people working on vaccines, looking at the questions of preservatives in vaccines, people at the CDC...how anyone could see all of them as participating in some vast conspiracy to harm children for profit.

"Parents are simply trustees; they do not own the bodies of their children"-Norm Cohen  Martial arts instructor intactlact.gifhomebirth.jpgnak.gif and mom to 4: DD1 (1/05) DS (7/06) DD2 (5/08) DD3 (2/11)
#20 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 03:48 PM

Quote:
I don't believe that overall there are hundred or thousands of people at the CDC who are inherently evil people trying to harm children for profit. These people are generally government workers and, except for the ones at the top, who make government wages.
Government workers are incapable of being evil? I fail to see the connection there. Dr. Hare (who co-authored Snakes in Suits) also wrote a book called Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of Psychopaths Among Us. He is one of the pioneers of research into psychopathy, and his research supports the idea that psychopaths are found in all walks of life, across all income and class levels. I'm not asking you to believe that there are many evil people at the CDC--though I do believe that--but please don't discount the possibility just because not all of them are stereotypical cartoon villains with top hats and twirly moustaches.

#21 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriebft View Post
I doubt anyone would deny the existence of psychopaths, but I just don't see how it fits into the subject. I don't think heathergirl67 was confused about that! she was obviously wondering why anyone could see the people working on vaccines, looking at the questions of preservatives in vaccines, people at the CDC...how anyone could see all of them as participating in some vast conspiracy to harm children for profit.
I don't feel comfortable responding to your interpretation of her post; I'd rather speak to her directly. But the way I read it, she seemed unable to understand why anyone would believe that it's possible for a large organization (like the CDC and its pharmaceutical company bedfellows) to be run by people who put profits before lives. I don't think you have to look far to see famous corporate examples of this; why anyone would think an agency like the CDC would be immune is beyond me. I wish I could be so trusting sometimes.

#22 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 03:52 PM

Well, to get all these vaccines through the system and everything that goes into a vaccine and the all that comes after vaccine development, the CDC would need an army of psychopaths...of course, aided by the all the psychopaths that would have to be colluding together at Merck, GSK and the like...

#23 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 03:54 PM

I am sure there are some bad eggs at the CDC; we see issues all the time with policy and ethics. take circumcision for example. take slow movement on the hib vaccine issue a few years back. we have these examples available for us, but we also have many about their positive work and quick action to protect public health.

grain of salt to everything I guess...but vaccines as a whole as a conspiracy to harm children, with or without the aid of psychopaths, is not one I believe.

#24 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriebft
Well, to get all these vaccines through the system and everything that goes into a vaccine and the all that comes after vaccine development, the CDC would need an army of psychopaths...of course, aided by the all the psychopaths that would have to be colluding together at Merck, GSK and the like...
Not really. The CDC would need some highly placed psychopaths and collaboration (and funding) from other highly placed psychopaths in politics (hardly difficult to imagine) and corporate hierarchies (Snakes in Suits and the Will Groves essay I posted both point out that corporations are uniquely suited to benefit intelligent, ambitious psychopaths). After that it's a matter of greasing the right palms to get the message out that vaccines = health and not vaccinating = dead children.

Speaking of Merck, isn't it nice that the former head of the CDC is doing so well there? I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Anyway, I posted those links as matters of interest to others in this thread. If you don't personally find them relevant, that's okay, but frankly I'm not interested in pursuing this line of conversation further today (and I'm sorry to the OP for taking the thread off topic).

#25 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peainthepod View Post
Government workers are incapable of being evil? I fail to see the connection there. Dr. Hare (who co-authored Snakes in Suits) also wrote a book called Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of Psychopaths Among Us. He is one of the pioneers of research into psychopathy, and his research supports the idea that psychopaths are found in all walks of life, across all income and class levels. I'm not asking you to believe that there are many evil people at the CDC--though I do believe that--but please don't discount the possibility just because not all of them are stereotypical cartoon villains with top hats and twirly moustaches.
So, the CDC has some disproportionately high percentage of psychopaths?

#26 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 03:57 PM - Thread Starter

In the government, there are many departments and levels. There is a chain of command. Most of the low level workers are just doing their jobs. Same thing with physicians and nurses who give vaccines. They all have orders from their superiors. Their superiors have bosses. When you look at the "top bosses" of the CDC, (or any other gov't/medical organization) you will find some interesting tales.

Do I believe there are 1000's of corrupt government workers? Or corrupt health professionals? HECK NO!! They are just doing their jobs. Most of them believe wholeheartedly that vaccines are good. I am fine with that. What would happen if a nurse was anti-vax, and she went to work and told parents? She would be fired. So, these workers are just doing their jobs. They are not bad.

I do think the people at the top need to be investigated. Can we say "revolving door"? http://www.naturalnews.com/027789_Dr...ing_Merck.html

#27 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 03:58 PM

Quote:
So, the CDC has some disproportionately high percentage of psychopaths?
Where did I say or suggest that?

#28 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 04:06 PM

I was seeking clarification from this statement:

Quote:
Originally Posted by peainthepod View Post
He is one of the pioneers of research into psychopathy, and his research supports the idea that psychopaths are found in all walks of life, across all income and class levels. I'm not asking you to believe that there are many evil people at the CDC--though I do believe that--but please don't discount the possibility just because not all of them are stereotypical cartoon villains with top hats and twirly moustaches.

#29 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 04:14 PM

Quote:
I was seeking clarification from this statement:
I believe that there are evil people working at the CDC, among many other organizations and corporations. What do you need clarified?

#30 of 48 Old 09-14-2010, 04:20 PM

You stated "many"

So, back to my original question, do you believe the CDC has a disproportionately high number of evil people?

Or, is the world just full of evil people and the CDC is representative of this?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page