thoughts/experience with homeopathic vaccinations - Mothering Forums

#1 of 7 Old 10-05-2010, 04:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i'm interested in learning more but have not found much info... i would also love to hear if you have had experience with these vaccinations. thanks!

mama to scarlett born 9/1/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 10-05-2010, 05:05 PM

I'm a fan of natural immunity gained through natural means. I didn't find research on any type of vaccine that made me feel comfortable giving them to myself or my children.
#3 of 7 Old 10-07-2010, 01:21 PM

I did get the homeopathic nosodes for my ds. Two years ago, he got pertussis, but it was the most mild of all of his friends. In fact, his medically trained relative couldn't even tell he had it. I've never been 100% certain about my decisions regarding vaccinations and I don't know if I ever will, but my experience with nosodes has been positive.
#4 of 7 Old 10-07-2010, 04:00 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I have done several nosodes for DS.

The research I looked at when looking into it was that of Dr. Iasac Golden

http://nourishedmagazine.com.au/blog...to-vaccination

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#5 of 7 Old 10-07-2010, 11:17 PM

what are they made of? when and how do you administer them?
#6 of 7 Old 10-07-2010, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYMOM07 View Post

scifi-convention runners Kate, DH Drew 11/07, DD Cora 12/97. We , ,
Welcome to baby Fiona with a giant omphalocele, 6/17/10!
#7 of 7 Old 10-08-2010, 03:01 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYMOM07 View Post
A nosode (from nosos, the Greek word meaning disease) is a homeopathic preparation made from matter from a sick animal or person. Substances such as respiratory discharges or diseased tissues are used. The preparation, using alcohol, is dilluted and succussed. This essentially renders the substances harmless (ie not infectious). The principle of homeoptahy is that like cures like. There is controversy about nosodes. Classically trained homeopaths say that they are only beneficial in cases of a known exposure, but to use them as routine prevention (like vaccines) is ineffective. This article may help make it more clear. Also you would need a homeoptah or an ND to administer them or give them.

http://www.emotionalhealing.co.uk/al...munization.htm

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page