Where can I find the statistics for number of illness/disease cases per year? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 01-06-2011, 03:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I used to have the link bookmarked (I believe it was on the CDC website) that listed how many cases of each illness/disease occurred each year.  But I can't find it now.  I think it also listed how many deaths?

Thanks!

Amy ~ SAHM to DS (9) DD (5) and DS (2) And  expecting a  stork-girl.gif  late May 2012!

homebirth.jpg  cd.gif  slingboy.gif  familybed1.gif  winner.jpg  novaxnocirc.gif  goorganic.jpg

#2 of 4 Old 01-06-2011, 06:02 PM

I think you mean the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. It's here: http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/

There is no single effort more radical in its potential for saving the world earth.gif  treehugger.gif  earth.gif than a transformation in the way we raise our children. - Marianne Williamson  familybed1.gif  nocirc.gif  slinggirl.gif   bftoddler.gif
#3 of 4 Old 01-07-2011, 06:01 AM - Thread Starter

YES!!!  Thanks!  We need to make that part of a sticky.  What happened to the resources stickies?

Amy ~ SAHM to DS (9) DD (5) and DS (2) And  expecting a  stork-girl.gif  late May 2012!

homebirth.jpg  cd.gif  slingboy.gif  familybed1.gif  winner.jpg  novaxnocirc.gif  goorganic.jpg

#4 of 4 Old 01-07-2011, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisymommy View Post

YES!!!  Thanks!  We need to make that part of a sticky.  What happened to the resources stickies?

If you go to the main Vaccination Page, at the top there's a box with links to all of our old stickies. They're now wiki articles, and here's the link to our Resources. smile.gif We encourage all members to continue helping us develop the wiki!! orngbiggrin.gif

Mi vida loca: full-time WOHM, frugalista, foodie wannabe, 10+ years of TCOYF 

R-E-S-P-E-C-T spells BRAND NEW User Agreement!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page