Vaccination Exemption and daycare - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-10-2011, 07:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello,

I am a recently separated mother of three little boys. I am forever opposed to vaccinating my boys, but they will have to go to daycare now that I am on my own. Has anyone had any experience with admitting their children to daycare in Pennsylvania with an immunization exemption. (I have done this already for my oldest when he entered public school last year without any trouble, I'm just wondering if I will face trouble in the daycare sector). Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2011, 11:33 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Well, Im not in PA, but read your state law here: http://www.nvic.org/Vaccine-Laws/state-vaccine-requirements/pennsylvania.aspx

it clearly states one can submit a religious exemption for group child care settings. Any daycare that is licensed in your state will have to accept this exemption. If it is an unlicensed lady just working out of her house, it would be up to her I suppose. 

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

Old 02-26-2011, 09:15 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I Have had no trouble with my religious exemption at 2 different day cares.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

User Tag List